Capture the flag redux

I guess this antiqa fag just pooped up in a random brooklyn bar. Any ideas of where it could be?

Brooklyn

Is brooklyn just an antifa breeding groind now?

The colouring suggests it's an Irish pub.

sause

C- capture the flag...

On it.

The styling of sugarburg with it being brick walls with white trim makes that a prime suspect. Along with the (((burg))) in the name.

Geo locate that picture.

Op where did you get original photo?

LET'S PLAY A GAME.......
catch t flag

TOPKEK can plastic paddies do anything without referencing how '''''''Irish''''''' they are?

this

post the original pic.

If someone finds the location I will fuckin go down there, I was drunk screaming in hipsters faces on election night and it was the time of my life, this is my opportunity to relive it

Off some drunk kid in a trump group on fb

god damn potato niggers

I recentely found an antifa sticker in Antwerp, first time I've ever seen something from them here in Belgium

>larp team

did you remove it ?

Cover it up with a Union Jack.

Can I get a link to the page containing this picture?

this seems like a direct challenge from antifa to Sup Forums.
>come and get your ass beatings you fucking nazis
we'll ignore their utter moronic failure to verify their assumptions for now, but everyone needs to exercise extreme caution on this one.

Could you send a link of the facebook page?

Well...

There are quite a lot in Leuven...

Without twilight fucking the picture

Wise words mate, you should arrive with back up, act like it's the start of a pub crawl. Case the place for hordes of antifa threats, if all clear, increases our captured flag lead.

we could try to get those two waps from hwndu involved. ask them to gather up their old gang and march into the irish antifa bar in brooklyn and just take the flag down and walk out.
with any luck Sup Forums might rekindle the irish-italian turf wars of old new york.

That flag still has the folds that would be present in a newly-unfurled flag.

There is a pub that opened a few days ago which has that same style of wall.

"The Spotted Dog" -- Which is also Irish themed.

It's not in Brooklyn but is just across the river, and the location given could easily be a mistake or just offering extra details. I'd say it's one of the primary locations to check out.