"MUH RUSSIA" FINAL ARC BEGINS, SERIES FINALE SOON

> TeaLeaves fucking revealed
> Guy forged mail1.trump-email.com logs
> EVERYTHING NOW HAPPENING WAS BASED ON THAT ASSHOLE
> START FUCKING ARCHIVING, ANONS
> IT'S HAPPENING

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/616ypb/mail1trumpemailcom_meet_tealeaves_and_his_forged/
cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/index.html
archive.is/BynMy
cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/alfa-bank-trump-dns-hack/index.html
archive.is/DjJk0
youtu.be/P4KKfr0OTvs?t=24m14s
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/314161-dems-outraged-with-comey-after-house-briefing
archive.is/oF3PU
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5z3pdo/who_is_tea_leaves_and_will_he_be_exposed_and/?st=j0ndrphu&sh=1e85f986
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5af8ku/was_a_trump_server_communicating_with_russia/?st=j0nds3bb&sh=a32760da
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
i.magaimg.net/img/9bc.png
who.is/whois/trump-email.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/616ypb/mail1trumpemailcom_meet_tealeaves_and_his_forged/

[x] posted in history making thread

Explain

Let's get a basic gestalt of the things being said based on this lie.

(((they))) faked server connections to Russian banks. OP from old thread found clear evidence that any IT nerd can confirm.

No there is something to this. We need more info.

see

Somebody make a quick rundown

And in the tea leaves I read it will all come crumbling down even as (((they))) screamed that it stood strong.

MAGA

this truly is the greatest timeline.

russian have fake computers and won our election for obama i think
can someone explain this to me so I can laugh at someone's misfortune?

!!!!!QUICK BOGDOWN!!!!!!

>pic related
If he read an article online, this is the one he could have been referring to (though, most likely it was a TV segment):
cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/index.html
archive.is/BynMy

This is the only other article given the query 'Alfa Bank'. In all fairness, CNN is covering the 'Alfa bank was pranked' angle:
cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/alfa-bank-trump-dns-hack/index.html
archive.is/DjJk0

Why didn't theyt just check if the evidence was fake?

Let's compile more articles that are based on this lie so that some infographic wizard can connect the dots. Let's give our boys working social media something to work with.

THIS THREAD WAS DELETED BRIEFLY AND THEN CAME BACK
ANOTHER FUCKING GLITCH IN REALITY

Wow it's fucking nothing. I'm going to sleep.

No this is huge. Bump!

>tealeaves

gee who would've guessed that it's a britbong-leaf op

Gn user, don't bother waking up

>Edward Snowden
>There is a Deep State
youtu.be/P4KKfr0OTvs?t=24m14s

Remeber how outraged the Democrats were at Comey for reopening the Hillary case?
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/314161-dems-outraged-with-comey-after-house-briefing
archive.is/oF3PU

literally no one knows what you're talking about, spic? Would it kill you to write a short synopsis in the op, or are you to sleeeepy?

What's happening? Give me a quick rundown.

turn the lights on, watch them scurry away

>White Hats, ty

>24:14

that's...

weird

Sounds like evidence of russian connections to trump at trump tower was planted and it is a total lie. Tried to frame trump.

Explain for me and other retards, as I understand...

its very possible that this was the reasonable suspicion that the investigation into Russian collusion is based on, and it turns out someone faked the logs (explain this part, I assume it is the data that shows some russian bank contacting one of Trumps businesses?) and someone somehoe found out they are faked (explain this as well if you can)

quick rundown from last thread
>"tea leaves" provided a group of computer scientists with DNS traffic showing "an unusual amount of lookup requests". this data is now proven to be partially tampered with, and "tea leaves" was identified. normally he would go to jail, we are about to find out if he is goon protected

spray this from your meme holes far and wide

Here's the last thread's rundown on one possible "tealeaf":
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5z3pdo/who_is_tea_leaves_and_will_he_be_exposed_and/?st=j0ndrphu&sh=1e85f986
>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5af8ku/was_a_trump_server_communicating_with_russia/?st=j0nds3bb&sh=a32760da

>normally he would go to jail, we are about to find out if he is goon protected
Seriously doubt anything will happen at this point but ok, do what you can

Bump.

I hope somehow McCain and Graham get pulled into this. I want Trump to hunt everyone like dogs.

Wasting so much time and energy when the guy is, for once, trying to make a change.

And next comes CNN.

aight just for continuity im user 5W2EtHAJ in the other thread... heres what I know or at least think I know...

>TeaLeaves kicked off the whole Russia-Trump server thing with his DNS logs.... this server has been mentioned in connection to investigations...
>nobody knew who TeaLeaves was... some speculated it was L Jean Camp herself which is the closest guess... it turned out to be a colleague of hers... see the /r/conspiracy thread for the damning proof... tealeaves... and her colleague has a years-old wordpress account coincidentally named in leetspeak teakettle... i dont think so... thats him... btw i dont believe that emailmistake guy found it the way he says... i think he had to present it in a more eh public safe manner if you get my drift... based on some other posts of his i think this guy is into some seriously heavy shit...and think about the timing of all this
> the dns logs contain + signs... meaning recursive nameserver-nameserver queries which just doesnt happen... even if we say the russian nameservers have some weird setup... well the american medical nameservers have the same weird setup... every damn nameserver has the same weird setup... terribly unlikely...
> the guy mentions 6 indicators of forgery... says hes only 'reasonably confident' based on the indicator above... but its pretty fucking damning all by itself... my suspicion is that another indicator is based on meticulous analysis of ttls and cache behavior

Wut? Holy shit

ebin XDxDXxxD :DDD

Is this the Buu saga?

Will Trump finally go SSJ3?

How do we prove this conclusively?

Shit man, bump

i will also say that this cant be explained away by open recursors or whatever like what google runs but as a result of misconfiguration... such servers will still send iterative queries to other nameservers...

pretty good season so far

How will they be able to weasel out of this? Maybe they just wont even talk about it.

What is the best case scenario and the worst case scenario for Trump given the data?

(You)?

These are good infographic material. A chronological side-by-side of /u/FeelTheEmailMistake and /u/LeavesTeaLeaves would be instructive for normies.

More infos:

DNS servers make recursive lookups when they dont know what they are being asked for

i.e. you ask your DNS for google.com your DNS server recursivly looks up the IP address from googles DNS not yahoos cause google is the authority in that case.

If your ISP went to yahoos DNS to ask for googles IP address you would be not acting like a normal DNS server.

what we know so far is pretty damning to me (network engineer, some experience with network coding but not with C, handled Dept of Human Services network in shitposterland which meant almost daily dns troubleshooting and learning)..... but a mark in this guys favour is that he seems to be trying to rule out all other explanations...

its always POSSIBLE its just some network screwup somewhere but show the DNS logs to any network engineer and mention how theyre recursive queries and hell tell you the forgery explanation is more likely (its always a he cuz the only women who become network engineers study and then go back to india)

Best case: Kek descends and crowns Trump as the one true God Emperor, giving him the secret to eternal life.

Worst case: Nothing happens, cucked media ignores it and Hillary gets away with her shenanigans.

Seriously do the HAPPENINGS ever slow down? This week alone, my gosh

I know it's been pretty wild here. I expect next week to heat up, Trump seems to drop bombs on the weekends.

Nope we are witnessing the collapse of a massive criminal cartel. Heads are going to start rolling. Get ready

We're more than a month out from his first 100 days.

ditto

its the kind of thing that can just be ignored sadly.... best bet is maybe getting it to some of the people whove already tried to debunk the story publicly and have a wide audience...

its really sad in a way because you have all these fucking larpers and such and people are just numb to it all and its just so easy for a legit happening to slide... i didnt even bother paying attention until the thread kept getting bumped... thought it was just the usual shite

This is on top of the fact Crowdstrike misread their data and have no idea who hacked the DNC. Their whole narrative is rapidly collapsing

Anybody have a reputable source on the Crowdstrike misreading besides VOA?

The real story is that the DNC refuesd to let FBI investigate their servers.

I have a very strong suspicion that THE DNC WAS NEVER HACKED. It was a leak.

best case... IT sites pick it up...just look at that tealeaves faggot...hed crack and spill under the pressure...

worst case... crickets

Is this the cuck who committed the crime or helped agreed the light?

I have a feeling that more and more people know the jig is up and we'll see others bail on the narrative soon.

Praise Kek.

Why do the cucks always have to look like such major cucks? It's like they were born for the role.

reminds me of another cuck we know

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs

WOW IT'S NOTHING. I ADVISE EVERYONE READING THIS TO GO TO BED.
I'M SO TIRED, I BET YOU'RE TIRED TOO
SO SO SO TIRED

Are they really going to push this russian narrative to ww3? Are (((they))) completely insane?

This. All the talk about Russia will quietly disappear.

can you find a way... to explain... what the hell... you're going on about... without typing... like this... all the time... in one huge... convoluted... run-on paragraph... that no one... is going... to read... i mean... that's just... a suggestion... because... it sounds... like... you... have... no... idea... what... you're... doing...

they can't make trump push the button

this is like babies screaming

Yes, it's their only option at this point.

>sleepybots
Must be good if you've picked this thread.

>push this russian narrative to ww3

there's no way, neither of the two leaders (Trump/Putin) have ANY desire to go to war with each other

Fuck off shill

well, the one who started it all used the name tealeaves... see web.archive.org/web/20161107125853/http://gdd.i2p.xyz/

and the professor idiots at that uni painted him as some anonymous source...

there was speculation that tealeaves was ljean that woman professor whos been the only other noisy person with this whole server thing.. but that pic you posted is her colleague who writes papers with her... and he has an OLD as fuck wordpress site at teakettle.wordpress.com with teakettle in leet speek.... what are the odds?

is it some popular meme? this is meme central... how many tea memes come through here? i cant recall a single one

How is he supposed to keep fighting off these fuckers from 600 different directions? Why do they want to rule over a nuclear wasteland if they get their way with russia? If everyones dead, who do they control?

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for a subpoena and testimony UNDER OATH to me.

Please ITbros, anyone, make an infographic that uses the evidence and then explains it in lay man's terms all in one, and then we can release das hounden and spread it to every corner of the internet

If this is true:

Make it easy to understand and it'll actually spread.

Spell it out and create a real thread you fuck.

So is he a random shitlib playing user or was he hired?

Conspiracy is the key here. We need the keys linking all these fucking traitors.

I remember somewhere reading that it was a leak and then one of hillary staffers suicides/vanishes.
As far as I'm aware the hack is the actual first mention of "muh Russia"

Its hard because you need a walkthrough by someone who knows what they are talking about to get the idea. You can find it on this thread, dude.

Man with technology to get the truth out it is getting too esoteric. Kinda like the blockchain investigations.

>It was a leak.
Of course it was a leak...

Seth Rich. I'm not saying he was murdered for leaking but the circumstances of his death are goddamn odd.

Also, watch Julian Assange's face here when asked about Seth Rich.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

The next step is to make this information as a meme, as much as I hate to say it.

An image with the face of tealeaves shooped into this guy while the kid is the Russian server saying something like "no pls no" while tealeaves says "its time to forge your logs".

I dont fucking know I'm to old for this but you fags are good with this.

God damn. Did you see that little millisecond nod he did after being asked if it was one of his sources?

I mean, I know it sounds like crazy conspiracy he was murdered in a """"robbery"""" where literally NOTHING was stolen from him. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than that, too, but the facts become less clear. There are rumors that he was on his way to meet with the FBI but I've never seen that substantiated.

To me, the biggest alarm that Seth Rich was at least one of Julian Assange's sources is the interview I posted earlier (here: ) where Julian subconsciously (or perhaps consciously but in a way to maintain deniability) nods briefly when asked if Rich was a source. Julian Assange/Wikileaks also offered a substantial reward for information leading to solving his murder case.

the best infographic for the identity of tealeaves is the image that was posted on reddit

direct image link:

i.magaimg.net/img/9bc.png

That's why I posted the video.

Circumstantial but I like it. He should be subpoena and forced to testify under oath before Congress.

good idea, people hate reading information, but if a meme has a sassy phrase they love it

This is why we can't let them change the narrative, people already say hacked when it was a leak.
A hack sounds insideos, a leak shows that the genuine people involved in there are concerned.
If they beat the drum long enough they will change the tune

I saw this but a lay man's explanation of what people are looking at would help it go further on Twitter etc

This is the most obtuse fucking happening ever.

Dumb it down and we'll make it national news.

Trump already knows who leaked it. That's why he Tweeted pic related recently.

He knows EVERYTHING but he has a plan for how this goes down. Let's just enjoy the show and help where we can. It ends well. Trust me.

Exactly and just simple phrases that they can go on Google and look it up if curious and then information/realization out of nowhere. Its the best way to get this out.

You fucking know that the media is gonna try and bombard scandals to bury this right?

>Julian Assange/Wikileaks also offered a substantial reward for information leading to solving his murder case.
This was essentially the nod that convinced me.

Toasting

trump-email is legitimate. Just check who.is: who.is/whois/trump-email.com

Our endless shitposting broke reality and we are now approaching an ideal Sup Forums state, which means, eventually breaking some kind of Happening sound barrier, achieving the Happening singularity, but what do I know, everything seems to be possible in this timeline tbqh, I just know one thing, everything is going to be fun from now on.