Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c
youtube.com/watch?v=5pFY8B6vgPI
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links
youtu.be/1BPoMIQHwpo
youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY
itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/
youtu.be/6Bwfm7-uNS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump, every day is a new chance to trigger fedoras

youtu.be/NgriVVhCM3c
Praise Him!

Atheism is its own religion.

>Bu-buh we dun have a god

Shut up you run around screeching almost as bad as the Muslidimes.

>since I am a leaf I will be promptly arrested for posting this islamphobia. it's been fun. goodbye

Amen

You guys ever realize you wine more on than the "fedoras" do?

>whine

Christian's celebrating Christ on a Christian board shouldn't be too surprising, should it /Reddit?

Deus Vult!

In nomine Patris, et Filii et Spiritus Sancti!

Amen and God bless.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is not what Sup Forums's users want it to be
Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a board open for political discussions, any political discussions
Daily reminder that Sup Forums being taken over by sad sacks, is just something that happened and that is meant to last

dumping some stuff from my deus vult folder to bump this fine thread

Amen

Ave Maria!

* not meant to last

Why is religion so important for you? I think actual morals are more important.

Religion enforces the morals. Without religion, people's morals become inconsistent and nothing would be demanding them to raise again if they accidently fall into degeneracy every now and then.

Guys. Don't you have any self-awareness? Don't you see how pathetic your daily spam look and how useless it is?

Do you even think that a proper Christian or simply a sane and intelligent person could say

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

about a forum dominated by occultism and numerology and

>Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

in any sutuation?

last one

youtube.com/watch?v=5pFY8B6vgPI

ded kike on a stik

Where do you get your morals if not religion? Without a higher purpose in life, everything is ultimately a meaningless series of chemical reactions, therefore nothing has intrinsic value and morality is pointless.

I actually became an agnostic and picked up Bible to read one Evangelium because of some earlier Sup Forums threads about Christianity. Even attended the church gathering at Christmas for the first time of my life. Wish I was joking, but those Sup Forums Christianity threads actually made me question my previous full-atheist stance.

This.
ITT: Christcucks screech autistically while atheists shake head and move on

Continue celebrating your crucified joo, christcucks!

I don't say about all threads about Christianity, just this one in particular. And /generals/ too to a lesser extent.

>Where do you get your morals if not religion?

Are you sure that you get your morals from religion? There are no universal Christian morals. Original Christians believed that slavery was godly, same as the modern Africans, while the divorce was a grave and almost unjustifiable sin. Now it's the other way around.

>Without a higher purpose in life

Why there can't be a higher purpose in life without religion. The strict moral code, or individual morals exist without it in the world, so why are you even asking?

Say what you will, but this /general/ is one of the least cancerous ones, even less so than Trump and HWNDU generals.

I was raised without religion, than i came to the discovery that a lack of spirituality is a unhealthy life style. Its basically ignoreing a chunk of your soul. a fairly important part.

Believing anything without evidence is a mental handicap. Faith is mental fraud.

Reminder that Christianity is a Jewish religion and if you are white you need to follow the European pagan religion of your ancestors. Get fucking vargpilled. Don't give me any of that shit like "but the Jews were against Jesus" or any of that shit. You know who else was against Jesus? Your white Roman forbears. Don't fall into the the lies of Christianity, it's just as bad as Judaism and Islam.

That desert bullshit religion should have stayed in the desert with the jews and sand niggers.

Christianity is the one and only true religion for the civilized western world.

With fire and sword, just like our ancestors, we will eradicate those who would put our way of life in jeopardy.

Cry more pussies, please, because it's never going to go away in your lifetimes.

It's already dead.

God bless you.

Nice

Fuck off cuck. The only think the church has done in modern times is fuck altar boys up the ass and literally kiss the feet of shitskins.

What a fucking embarrassment you have become.

Hitler almost had the right idea: gas the Jews. He just didn't realize the brilliance behind the idea of annihilating all religious people, as people prone to believing in magic and superstition are clearly an inferior subset of humanity.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

DEUS VULT

What does it mean by Sons of Voltaire? Who are they?

Catholics are about as Christian as the Satan worshippers who founded Israel and are controlling Jews are Jewish

So why is the thread image, and the majority of the images posted within these types of threads of catholic crusaders and catholic churches?

almost 1,000 years have passed

Fucking Protestant scum.

You watch a guy who stabbed his own friend in the back , burned a church, kidnapped his family into middle of no where so he can brainwash them,And you claim he is religious because he worship threes.Wtf is wrong with btw the Romans made Europe Christian search about Constantine the great If Europe didn't became Christian today we would be like the shitskins .Read history before you write your bullshit

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

By allah i will see into making Sup Forums a muslim board

Your head honcho is globalist scum who wants to merge Christianity and Islam

So many cringey fedoras.

Note how the jew recoils when God's name is spoken.

Constantine's editors did a terrible job compiling the NT. Riddled with bullshit and contradictions.

So, wait, you want to lose Christianity, the one real moral driver of the west, and return to paganism because of degeneracy?

Paganism such as

Greco/roman paganism: constant warring between city states, enslavement, rampant homosexuality, rape of slaves by animals for amusement

Viking: sold whites to arabs as slaves, women could have multiple husbands (literally cucks), execution of slaves when masters died, killing for amusement

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links

Druids: human sacrifice, slavery, constantly at war with neighbouring tribes

Are you literally retarded? The reason these faggot converted so quickly was because they didn't want to be fucking animals anymore and saw that Christianity offered them a way to me more than they were.

LARPagans literally don't know their own history. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

Bumping for the Lord Christ! Praise!

youtu.be/1BPoMIQHwpo

Christianity is derived from Judaism obviously. And Judaism is nothing but nonsense stolen from the Enuma Elish (Babylonian creation myth), and the Epic of Gilgamesh (The flood myth story which the Jews lifted almost verbatim, changing only names), and other crap they stole from other cultures. Christianity, the leftovers of fables the kikes stole and re-purposed. Utter bullshit will be destroyed.

I've still never seen anything debunk the Jesus is a Sun God theory.

However, Christianity is very important to defeating Islam. Athiest civilizations leave a vacuum that Islam seeks to fill

Logic, reason and science drive morals, not some jew fables from the desert where they are still killing each other over whose imaginary friend is better.

sif getting your dog to rape your shitskin slaves isnt amusing.

Ah yes, another LARPing thread.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is not a christian board,, and all Christians are delusional, narcissistic retards who believe in fairy tails about dead jews on sticks.

No amount of desperate christian shilling will ever change this.

shill

Bump

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

The Miracle of the Sun, the Fatima Revelations, and Sister Marie-Pierres curing of Parkinson's are all miracles that have happened within the last century and are all attributed to Christ. You can regurgitate Zeitgeist bullshit all you want, but we both know it's biased to the point of irrelivency.

It's true, christcuck. Get used to it.

If there was a pure "atheist civilization", it would certainly not accept any religious dogma by the very definition of the word alone. Woo woo must be destroyed.

I'm agnostic but I respect Christians because you're obviously the good guys in the world at the moment with all of the towels and noses running amok.

Keep doing what you do.

>morality without God

No. One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions by different countries, often with great vigour.

For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

The huge differences which can be observed between Christian societies and all others, even in the twilit afterglow of Christianity, originate in this specific injunction.

/pol talks about crusades and fighting islam under the christian banner.

Christ himself rode into the enemy's camp on a donkey and called them thief and robbers to their face.

Beaten and scourged by them he kept his mouth shut, only to end up death in victory.

And boy, do you really think that God is on your side when you annihilate God's enemies with a fist? The rod of your mouth ought to be sufficient.

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

>You can get morals and ethics only from religion
This argument again.
If you can't set good morals for yourself without the threat of punishment then you are a shit human bean to begin with and are no better then all other who act on instinct of their needs.

youtu.be/zSif77IVQdY

So many lost souls ITT...

If they can change according to whim, they're not morals.

"All without a doubt happened as the Bible states."

^ This is utter bullshit, CLAIMS do not equate to evidence or proof. Geology refutes the Noah flood myth quite easily, Genesis is crap as it says Earth was created BEFORE the sun (vegetation was even made BEFORE the sun was created coordinating to your Jew god... LOL, vegetation requires photosynthesis from the SUN to live FFS). The bible is fraud, burn it like a kike.

>Deus Vult!
doesn't know it ended miserably for Christiancucks. Read a book instead of being echo chamber, you cuck.

What does r/atheism mean? What is the "r/"?

>mfw a christcuck eats the flesh and drinks the blood of a dead jew near me

The Old Testament is history mixed with metaphor, and should be taken as such the New Testament is eye witness accounts of Christ's divinity.

Atheists are literal children.

You cannot derive morality from a god that is not real. Considering that all gods are just fabrications that only exist in the minds of primitive people, you have no morality if you think morality came from a god.

>modern LARPagan surprised that Christianity, the force that unified Europe and allowed their manifest destiny across the world, has several splinter groups

Think of it this way. At its absolute maximum the population of the world in 0AD was thought to be 230 million people.

The population of Europe was thought to be about 80-110 million.

itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/

Depending on region and county they would have had opposing religions and prayed to different Gods/nature spirits, trees/ whatever.

You can't seriously be surprised that any particular branch of paganism, which probably had no more that a few hundred thousand people following it at any one time, and has no real historical data (as they were illiterate morons) than a global religion with currently a BILLION members (and growing).

Just to put into perspective how fucking irrelevant Norse paganism is there are more Scientolgists in the US today than there were ever people who genuinely believed Odin really existed and sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.

No go and play Skyrim and pretend you're a real Nord. Faggot.

>Considering that all gods are just fabrications that only exist in the minds of primitive people

Care to prove that tubby?

First it was "fedora", now it's "LARP". What's the next non-argument, strawman bullshit that christcucks will come up with?

"the New Testament is eye witness accounts of Christ's divinity"

^ then you know nothing about the NT. The books in the NT were not written by the people they were named after. It is "the gospel according to John", not "the gospel written by John himself". The first gospel written was written approximately 40 years AFTER Christ (assuming he even was a man who lived) died. 40 fucking years after he died, and the other books of the NT (all in ancient Greek BTW) trickled in little by little over a much longer period of time.

All these atheists flying high on their pride...

youtu.be/6Bwfm7-uNS4

>be Norwegian
>live in a shithole, basicly mudhut tier
>"muh vikings"
>our only accomplishiments so far is infighting, "breddy gudd :DD" boats and shamanistic shit
>Hvitekrist (White Christ) comes and saves us
>Suddenly we have writing (inb4 muh futhark, runes are retarded), agriculture and society
>a few hundred years later we're amongst the richest countries in the world
>some faggot welfare queen kills a man and tries to tell us christianty is bad

Why do you think LARPagans deserve anything other than ridicule?

Yes and there is no difference between those and people whose morals are only enforced by fear that got the better of them, instead of their own virtues.

This man is eternally linked to that song for me

"When I think about all the children Hillary Clinton's killed, maimed, and raped..."

Do you want me to compose a collage of the thousands of great european men who were not christians? How about every single consul of the Roman Republic for starters. You know, that pagan republic that conquered the known world.

Copied and comprised from eye witness account. In the exact same way as the biography of Alexander the Great was written, except where it too a few decades to comprise all the accounts of Christs divinity, it took centuries for Alexander. As such Alexander's biography is actually LESS historically than Christ's.

Besides that there are several other accounts of Christ. Joesphus, Tacitus, and the existence of John the Baptist within the same time frame as Jesus, and his eventual execution by Herod Antipas is attested to by 1st-century historian Josephus and the overwhelming majority of modern scholars view Josephus' accounts of the activities of John the Baptist as authentic. One of the arguments in favor of the historicity of the Baptism of Jesus by John is the criterion of embarrassment, i.e. that it is a story which the early Christian Church would have never wanted to invent. Another argument used in favour of the historicity of the baptism is that multiple accounts refer to it, usually called the criterion of multiple attestation. Technically, multiple attestation does not guarantee authenticity, but only determines antiquity. However, for most scholars, together with the criterion of embarrassment it lends credibility to the baptism of Jesus by John being a historical event.

People making claims of deities are the ones with the burden of proof. But easily science has disproved the idiotic claims of this jew religion as I already stated.

Nice not argument you have there, Sven. Find it in your cuck shed?

It is rather the person to whom i responded who does not have an argument, because he was making the fallacy of appealing to popularity, instead of basing his argument on reason or logic.