Yes, Netherlands

Why were these guys allowed to run for parliment.
They openly admit they despise democracy.
Why were they not thrown out of the chamber?
They refuse to sit during a ceremoney where former ministers announce their retirement.

Ah well, they're like Trump-Turks. Nothing you can do about it. Only thing you can do is not give them attention.

Lijkt me kut om bij hen in de buurt te zitten. Hele dag die shoarmalucht om je heen.

I hope Denk spirals and burns

DENK will go from strength to strength.
My prediction 2-3 election cycles and they will be big enough to rule by themselves.

Why are we complaining, I'd say it's fantastic, they are the nationalist right's greatest recruitment tools.

There are more liberal who rather take sharia and islam up the ass. Than right wing trump nuts in this country.

Why was this Mossad operative allowed to run for parliament?

Should we call you the Durkalands now?

Why aren't they white?

>Why were these guys allowed to run for parliment.
Because we're a democracy.
>They openly admit they despise democracy.
No, they didn't.
>Why were they not thrown out of the chamber?
Again, we're a democracy and they were chosen by the people.
>They refuse to sit during a ceremoney where former ministers announce their retirement.
What the fuck? No, they didn't. There was no 'ceremony' going on.

Look, I think these guys are clowns, but you're fucking retarded.

really makes you DENK

>Literally a shariah/roach party
Netherlands wtf is this this shit.

>roach detected
Rot op

Denk should be outlawed and its members and supporters kicked out of the country for treason and colluding with a foreign nation

Wat een inhoudelijk zeer sterk antwoord, maat.

Petje af.

Looks like their carapaces prevent them from sitting

Democracy is a system designed by the elite to benefit the elite, largely at the expense of the people. There is no real freedom in any so-called democratic nation. Democracy is trick on the people, and the trick is that they think they're free. It's a total farce. Wake up.

> Not wanting rape and evil in your country is being a Trump nut

kys

One drop of semitic DNA and your brain is hardwired to lie and hate superior things in the universe, so no they're not white

the DENK group are literally agents of an unfriendly foreign power. Also they conspire against the Dutch state.
Both FACTS should be reason enough to have them immediately arrested, incarcerated and deported.

The are standing as a protest, they are they only faction who did not get a seat by one of the pathways. Real kindergarten tier

I thought our former colony was roasting us but you have the exact same flag. Originality at its finest.