HyperNormalisation - or how we don't give a fuck anymore

So, it seems to have been a full success. All the news of the past 17 years were aimed to slowly get us to a place where nobody knows who is jewing who anymore, what is real, what is fake and what to believe in. The hypernormalisation is a full success:

We don't really care ...
... about corrupt politicians
... about mass surveilance
... about all the wars
... about reasons for those
... about terrorism
... about assasinations
... about inequalities

We go for the low hanging fruit in every aspect of our lives and are happy if we just get our peace and enough time and internet to post on a vietnamese snailhatching board. We don't really believe in anything anymore, not even science, and our only reaction to most of the stuff going on is crude humor or ignorance. We don't give a fuck what is right or wrong, we just choose a side that is convenient for us. We honestly have no clue what is true anymore. And that's exactly what was intended.

Adam Curtis was right, Orwell was right. The dystopia is here. The only difference is - it looks quite ok from afar. It is in our heads where it looks like the dystopian landscape from the stories.

TRAILER:
youtube.com/watch?v=AUiqaFIONPQ

FULL DOCUMENTARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E
youtube.com/watch?v=gU2moizkfGk
youtube.com/watch?v=_hMagNuhLkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remove kebab

>Orwell was right.

Or well we do sumetin first.

Also people are always like this. It takes a major shift in people's daily lives for most people to give a shit.

When you've got 2 kids, a house and a comfy job are you really going to bother going out and making a big change?

HyperNormalization is leftypol is bs.

here Germanbro check this documentary out:
youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E
>The Net explores the complex back-story of Ted Kaczynski, dubbed by the CIA as the "Unabomber". An inquiry into the rationale of this notable figure situates him within a late 20th Century web of technology - a system that he grew to oppose. Incorporating a subversive approach to the history of the Internet, the documentary combines speculative travelogue and investigative journalism to trace contrasting counter cultural responses to the cybernetic revolution.

I am a big fan of Curtis' work. He has collaborated with Charlie Brooker, who himself created Black Mirrror if i am not mistaken. Similar themes approached.

Please relax and go to sleep.

Oh shit, I just "retreat(ed) into an ironic coolness" by chippah-ing. Guess we're all fucked because shitposting is ultimately detrimental.

The word normalisation scares the shit out of me.

Find God

The human experience is defined not by the imaginary flux proposed by leftists, but by timeless permanence. There are cycles of temporary disorder, but nothing fundamental about the order of society ever changes permanently—not ever.

One of the greatest lies in political discourse is the notion of any real social change. Progressivism is a falsehood predicated on this lie. There is no real change. There has never been real change.

Embrace the timeless permanence of the human experience, and turn away from the darkness of "change" toward the light of accepting the balance of ancient thinking.

>We don't really care ...
>... about corrupt politicians

The oldest stories about politics, from thousands of years ago, tell tales of corruption.

>... about mass surveilance

The technologies have changed, but the fundamental character and motivation for social surveillance has not.

>... about all the wars

There is evidence of no human culture that lacked weapons of war. The struggle for power over territory, shaking off the weak and inferior and elevating the strong and superior, defines civilization itself.

>... about reasons for those

If you give it any real thought, you will find that these are inherent to our condition, not reflective of a fundamental shift.

>... about terrorism

To strike terror into the heart of the enemy is the most prized of all tactical goals...

>... about assasinations

...and one of the most effective ways to accomplish it is by slaying the enemy's leaders in a brutal and vivid manner.

>... about inequalities

Inequality is the iron law of nature. Your anxiety derives not from its existence, but from your harmful desire to eliminate it. There are those among us whose role it is to rule from above, and those below who are to be ruled. Discover and seek which role is yours, and you will be at peace.

Don't assume I'm unhappy in my life. I'm pretty happy. I just know that normalisation makes me care only for myself and that this makes me the perfect cititzen, like all of us,

the part that fucking hurts is i actually do care, or at least, notice and get mad at it.

but the majority just dont. what am i supposed to do about it? theres not enough of "us" to actually make a difference, there just isnt. those that try, on both sides, are labeled as outsiders, or any other numerous titles to get the normal population to ignore or hate those groups. they get brushed under the rug, no one wants anything to do with them whether they have actually done anything to deserve it or not.

i just try and live life day to day honestly, i know i want to do something, i know its a nagging unhappiness at the way the world is, but the truth is unless something massive happens to shake a majority of the population out of their comfy little lives, nothing will change, at least not majorly.

it works, because so long as they still have a roof and food, most people are willing to ignore and be complacent with alot they shouldn't.

>Embrace the timeless permanence of the human experience, and turn away from the darkness of "change" toward the light of accepting the balance of ancient thinking.

I like this attitude and will think about it. Might be something to it.

>The technologies have changed, but the fundamental character and motivation for social surveillance has not.

I'd say there IS a difference in watching your village and analyzing people to being able to simulate the whole world and every possible outcome with big data and supercomputers.

>To strike terror into the heart of the enemy is the most prized of all tactical goals...

Thing is it DOES NOT scare us anymore. We wait for happenings, see them as entertainment and go on. We watch beheadings for the lulz. We have rekt threads for the lulz. We don't give a fuck.

>Inequality is the iron law of nature.

Yes, but we con't care anymore if we end up at the lower end of the pyramid. We accept our role as peons. That's what I was trying to get to.

But we all live comfortably, happily and safely, why should we fight a system that obviously works and benefits us?

I like your post since it sums up how a lot of us feel today, no matter the political or social spectrum.

And it also explains our silly hunger for doomsday, a nuclear war or another major crisis: We hope that this will give us the chance to finally ACT. That is why the whole kek concept of chaos and praising him for it came from I guess.

You are right in saying that we live good lives and that the system benefits us.

Problem is: Humans are not made to live like this. We are not THAT far from animals. We want to fight for a cause, work for a living and see things grow that we planted. We are certainly not made to live in a world we don't understand, have no influence on and sit in front of a computer screen all day doing stuff that ultimately feels completely irrelevant.

All part of the plan!!!

>10. IN ORDER TO PUT PUBLIC OPINION INTO OUR HANDS WE MUST BRING IT INTO A STATE OF BEWILDERMENT BY GIVING EXPRESSION FROM ALL SIDES TO SO MANY CONTRADICTORY OPINIONS AND FOR SUCH LENGTH OF TIME AS WILL SUFFICE TO MAKE THE "GOYIM" LOSE THEIR HEADS IN THE LABYRINTH AND COME TO SEE THAT THE BEST THING IS TO HAVE NO OPINION OF ANY KIND IN MATTERS POLITICAL, which it is not given to the public to understand, because they are understood only by him who guides the public. This is the first secret.

>11. The second secret requisite for the success of our government is comprised in the following: To multiply to such an extent national failings, habits, passions, conditions of civil life, that it will be impossible for anyone to know where he is in the resulting chaos, so that the people in consequence will fail to understand one another. This measure will also serve us in another way, namely, to sow discord in all parties, to dislocate all collective forces which are still unwilling to submit to us, and to discourage any kind of personal initiative which might in any degree hinder our affair.

>I'd say there IS a difference in watching your village and analyzing people to being able to simulate the whole world and every possible outcome with big data and supercomputers.

Focus not on the means, but on the character and motivations of the enemy. You saw this before in East Germany. We saw it with the quartering of soldiers under George III. Both of these regimes were destroyed within less than a century.

>Thing is it DOES NOT scare us anymore. We wait for happenings, see them as entertainment and go on. We watch beheadings for the lulz. We have rekt threads for the lulz. We don't give a fuck.

The first step toward victory in mass violence is to harden one's heart against the horrors of war. The pendulum has begun to swing back and It is our turn to terrorize the enemy.

>Yes, but we con't care anymore if we end up at the lower end of the pyramid. We accept our role as peons. That's what I was trying to get to.

Another of the left's lies was to teach us falsely that we can be anything we want if we simply put in the effort. Not every individual can be great, and in fact the vast majority cannot. Seek the greatness of your people, and appreciate the material prosperity you enjoy for what it is.

>doing stuff that ultimately feels completely irrelevant
Are you implying the meme war was irrelevant?
How dare you, I am a vet and you're trivializing all of my efforts and sacrifices.
Shit, people got fired over this.

Nothing is going to change for the better. Its pretty obvious that the moderate range future is going to fold-out to be some kind of steam-punk-like industrial, hedonistic future filled with inhuman carelessness, degeneracy and extreme barbarism.. It is so obvious and our human nature speaks of nothing but this.. It is so depressing. All a person can do is use their own judgement.. Its going to be a shitty time. Imagine a frontier were we now have the leisure and ability to live out our most adolescent primordial fantasies.. pedophilia, beastiality, live bloodsport such as roman gladiator events.. some of the combatants may even be innocent.. live torture.. gore.. This shit is seriously depressing and immoral.. were in for one long shitty hellride.. what a shitty time period to have to live through. I mean hedonism will only get worse but obviously there are speedbumps which are worse than others where alot of new experimentation occurs before becoming more practical.

No, I was talking about 9to5 jobs actually. The meme war felt MUCH more productive than those!

The depopulation outcome of the coming mass violence will slough off the genetic waste that humanity has accumulated. Do not underestimate nature's ability to correct such imbalances.

The fact that you cite Roman blood sport should have reminded you that this is nothing new under the sun. Hedonism grew worse before and nature corrected it. This will be no different.

You are basically desribing rome and the state we are in already.

I guess the future is the exact opposite: We will fall back to extreme repression and strict believe systems. The pendulum is swinging back. We are at the end of rome's reign.

its why Sup Forums, Sup Forums especially is so popular honestly.

because its a taste of that chaos the world needs to wake up, of a chance to be part of a "larger group" that can "do something" because this is the internet and a single person and fuck with thousands with a few lines of well placed code.

because even if its not enough, even if we need something else, something real, not online to happen, it reminds us were not alone, that were not actually helpless to act if we get our chance.

were not the brave souls that might one day flick the first domino, but well happily keep it going just for a chance to make things better.

its fucking saddens the shit out of me, that i have felt a stronger sense of humanity, of caring and emotion, from people on this site then talking to my family or co-workers.

people here dont feel like they have to hide i guess, but so many i talk to in real life feel so fucking fake, like they just dont want to even make a single wave in their lives or something.

for fucks sake, my mom thinks me a political genius simply because i put a bit of thought behind my political beliefs and thus could come up with, hell probably not even the best arguments, just not shallow, useless ones both sides throw out and repeat.

honestly, Sup Forums, not matter how retarded it can be at times, is just a place i love because i can fucking vent and argue and call people names but at the end of the day ive still actually had a conversation about something even half-way important i could never have with nearly anyone i know in real life.

why do i have to talk on a computer screen to feel like im not talking to machines?

The pendulum is, of course, an oversimplification of reality. There are faster cycles within larger ones, and they are more ambiguous in size and scope than the regular beat of a harmonic oscillator. The mix of characteristics in the next form of human societies may be a novel one, but the components of that mix will be familiar.

Yes, but it's also had an odd consequence. Objective morality is necessary for the large scale security of a society otherwise standards begin to slip across the board.

So, relativism is in retreat as people flock to religious institutions. Why? Because regardless of whether or not its true, it's very much a push towards a bokonist "Life is better with a lie" than the "Let's wallow in relativist moral hell"

>When you've got 2 kids, a house and a comfy job are you really going to bother going out and making a big change?
I make that point in every "MUH FAMILY" thread where morons and shills try to get us to remove ourselves from the fight. We're the 0.1% of people who have enough braincells to figure out what the real problems are. We shouldn't sabotage our ability to contribute to a solution by instead devoting our lives to playing house and becoming permanent babysitters. Our rare strategic insight means we have a responsibility to be at the front lines. There will always be plenty of breeder Whites. That isn't our purpose. Our purpose is to defend them, because they are too stupid to defend themselves.
inb4 someone calls me a white-genociding Jewish shill despite having no substantial argument against anything I've just said.

quality post

There are effective strategies for defeating the enemy that include no natalism at all, but there are no effective strategies without mass violence and coordinated subversion of the enemy's power.

Natalism is a tactic, not a strategy.

This has reached my heart good sir

additionally, objective morality clearly shows that the state is immoral .. we cant have that! so instead of replacing a lie with rationality and reason, lets replace it with abother lie and hope that it works out this time. hurrder derp dee derr!

Question coming to my mind reading your posts: What enemy are you talking about?

The problem for me - and I guess many others - is even understand who this enemy is anymore.

I guess that is why so many people just use the term "they" when talking about the unidentifiable enemy.

those who claim to for the state or a god. those are your enemies.

+work

I think it will probably be more random then that.. We all have types of people we consider human trash, but looking at the whole picture of the world, 2/3 of people could be considered that. This could happen at a time when blacks or muslims were in power and mass slaughter whites blindly.

No, im not describing Rome... This human nature is basically the nature of the human race anywhere at any time.. I think there are so many variables involved that its hard to say its order.. It is still unpredictable. Anyone could be doing the slaughtering. Taking the times were living in now it would be whites who were slaughtered.. Its just a basically random future.. I dont agree with it either. It is total degeneracy to live in a mad max style shithole.. Order is necessary.

>those that try, on both sides, are labeled as outsiders, or any other numerous titles to get the normal population to ignore or hate those groups
The Protocols talks at great length about how this is done intentionally. They always herd their enormous and stupid flock of sheeple in specific directions to make them trample over and destroy anyone who speaks the truth

I use "the enemy" in a timeless sense to refer to whoever is the main antagonist of my people's security, stability, and prosperity.

At this point, and from my frame of reference, I would identify the enemy as consisting of about one or two billion people who share a belief, bordering on religious dogma, in fundamental and permanent social change. This includes nearly all Jews, who occupy positions of significant power within the enemy's ranks, but by no means are they even ten percent of the enemy's raw numbers.

We need a war. Not a faggot war like Iraq or Afghanistan we need a full on world war for things to change. I don't even think the occasional nuke here and there is a bad idea.

i know, its obvious things are going to get much worse before they get better.

history tells us this, and the signs right in our face tell us this.

...but what the fuck else am i supposed to do but do what little i personally can to 'fight' it? even if its simply by not participating, by trying to stop it with my vote, by trying to make sure im ready if it all goes to shit.

the world i live in, the world i see forming, is not what i want to be a part of. i dont want sluts and sexual fantasies, i dont fucking drink, hell i try to avoid even aspirins or other medicine unless i feel i absolute need to.

i just want a nice patch of land, maybe a good wife and kids, some good, wonderful friends that are like family to me. maybe a little farm, and some animals to raise, a steady nice job i take pride in and enjoy if im not self employed.

i cant see any of it being a strong reality, besides the friends part, and even that is honestly slim pickings, im lucky to have the one ive got.

i feel like society just wants me to give up, and give in. get some shitty but "good enough" job or two, downpour my doubts in alcohol and drugs, fuck long term relationships and fuck being a man, i dont know. im rambling now, but i know somethings not right, its like a fucking gnaw on my soul, at the back of my brain.

i dont know, maybe im right, or maybe im just fucking bonkers. either way, i know my life and society is missing something fucking important.

Bump.

WE do. The powers that be discourage it, their power depends on social apathy. All we need to do is speak the truth to the people, with conviction.

thanks.

sounds about right. not much one can do about it though, you can speak the truth but if no one wants to listen...

I think that the second-largest-scale pendulum under whose influence we are suffering is the legacy of the "Enlightenment" thinkers, who seeded society with the idea that all people are in some way equal. I have seen no persuasive evidence that there is even a single factor that unites all of homo sapiens in equality. Through every lens, on every axis of measurement, and on every rubric of assessment, there are significant, meaningful, permanent differences between population groups at all scales. These differences demand and will inevitably produce a society that delivers different societal roles to different segments of the homo sapiens population.

Sup Forums is not yet ready to accept the largest pendulum. I hope, but do not expect, that it too will begin to swing during my lifetime.

By who's objective morality? The king obtains his right to rule from God, therefore the state is ultimately moral.

What I achieved so far on your list:
- house (even if it's rented)
- longterm gf one day to be wife that I trust
- good friends
- I fucking love working in the garden.

But I STILL got this feeling something is missing, and I know why: The fucking 9to5 job. In front of a computer. It is not satisfying AT ALL. I would rather work on a field the whole day.

And /inb4 "why don't you do it then?" -> Because I could not afford the house and garden anymore, which would lead to something missing AGAIN.

I honestly hope one day I will find a satisfying job with a feeling of sense to it. Than I guess I might actually be quite happy.

And that shows what man needs: Home, friends, wife, a small peace of land and a meaningful task.

It is quite simple in the end. But so hard to achieve today.

There are no powers, as a society we chose to seek comfort and we bore the consequences. The irony is it's in places like Sup Forums that we pseud-out our energy towards actuallly doing something through "intellectual" posturing, signifying nothing.

If anything, how society is setup now actually makes it easier for any person to rise to greatness if you apply yourself and dont delude yourself with simulated grandeur

Don't forget that all this living comfortably actually weakens us in the long run
>Vargpill

>If anything, how society is setup now actually makes it easier for any person to rise to greatness if you apply yourself and dont delude yourself with simulated grandeur

A society set up to allow the unqualified and undeserving to rise to great power is not beneficial. It is defective.

But it will be corrected.

i used to raise chickens from eggs.
not even to eat, show chickens, even sold most of the ones id hatch to make up the money.

even as a kid, something about that was wonderful.

ive got a pretty nice apartment with my friend, but it just doesn't feel the same. my landlords are great, but ya know, seeing all this stuff i might want to do on the land, or to the apartment, but its not mine so i cant, so it just reminds me of what i could have.

my jobs terrible, pays the bills but i hate it. i need to get something better, but i dont want just something else, i want to actually find something i want to do.

no garden, not my land and i know they wouldn't let us go that far.

as for gf, im sure ill find something eventually, i mean might aswell keep some hope there i guess, but it doe not seem like something that'll be easy. most people in general arent people id like to hang out with, let alone most women.

BTW, chickens actually make pretty good pets.

Good post, the talking to machines thing is honestly one of the reasons so I left college, I could not hack 3 years of soulless people. Remember you're here forever.

>bonkers
No you arent bonkers.. its real.. we're all going through this.. ive talked to hundreds of people about this, most agree..

>i know, its obvious things are going to get much worse before they get better.

People in this thread spoke of Rome, but where in a different time period.. there are no signs of this movement of society collapsing as Rome did..

>the world i live in, the world i see forming, is not what i want to be a part of.

Alot of normal people are like that too.. Think its weird? Its the truth... If it wasnt it would be more streamlined.

>i just want a nice patch of land, maybe a good wife and kids, some good, wonderful friends that are like family to me. maybe a little farm, and some animals to raise, a steady nice job i take pride in and enjoy if im not self employed.

>i cant see any of it being a strong reality, besides the friends part, and even that is honestly slim pickings, im lucky to have the one ive got.

Well, you need to make up your mind.. Either go after it or decide otherwise, but dont limbo in the same mediocre spot.. That is a mistake.. Thats what most people do... Even with a family.. You need to realize that and decide one way or the other with clear perception..

>i feel like society just wants me to give up, and give in.

Then give up.. thats what i did minus the give in part.. Im not MGTOW but to not have a woman or family is not the end of the world... When a person gets older they realize that.. I gave up.. i realize im fucked.. im not gonna take over the world.. but im still vital.. more than most.. i have revolt and am more awake and to do that without struggle, conflict or heartache is important.. If you can have revolt without conflict then that means you also dont suffer from the conflict.. you just see its wrong and dont fuss with it..

t.roach. (who got his hand the biggest hunting net that is throwen at us, espicially the germab people because americans has a population of autists that do everything while the rest is shitposting and waiting for dinner.)

that "hypernormalization" started in the 80s here (i mean there is a big clear diffirence between how people used to speak and how to deal with problemes between the 80s and 70s

Do you sell pot all day?

here until it gets shut down you mean.

which would be a mistake on the part of whoever shut it down, but it wouldnt be the first time the government has done something retarded.

you make alot of good points. honestly i just dont see myself having a family. on that part, i just know i cant force it to happen.

on the rest, well... yeah, i think i can do it. it wont be easy, but im not the type that can ignore shit forever, i know that sounds like a cop out and lazy, but i do think i can get there, i just cant try and outright brute force it.

i wont ever give in, and i hope i wont ever fully give up, but on that, yeah, i cant deny it, i know im not gonna lead the world into better times or anything silly like that, i just want to be willing to try and help if i see a opportunity. its not much, and i dont want to sound like a drone, but even if it was a small thing getting out and voting for trump when so few my age actually do, and seeing him win...even if it amounts to little i just feel like thats what it takes, just being willing to do what little you can even if it alone will never be enough.

im mopy now but you're right, i may have good reasons to be but i could do more about it, and i can only mentally bang my head against a wall til i get off my ass and do what i can.

im just glad to have a place to be a faggot and talk this shit out if nothing else. everyone has their problems but not bottling them up can do wonders to solving them ive always felt.

>People in this thread spoke of Rome, but where in a different time period.. there are no signs of this movement of society collapsing as Rome did..

Rising political instability, increasing urban/rural tension, debased currency... the signs are all there.

You are not alone dude. Keep your head up and work for what you want in life. Then when you finally get what you will know that you are better than everyone else that bought into the bull shit,

>We don't really care ...
>... about corrupt politicians
>... about inequalities

Heh,this has been the case on the Balkans ever since the war ended.
Everyone knows about the widespread corruption,but no one really does anything about it,people just complain to themselves.

I thought the protest here in 2014. would be a sign of change,but alas..

i think its natural.

some people had to endure straight opression 132 until the finale blow.

there is two possibilities (that can happen both in the same time)
>shit will get worse untill an explotion against it.
>shit will get slightly better and take the illusion of succes and get back to thier normalisation.

people cant get involved in things that denies them or risk them thier current life style and thier promised future.

>Oh my country is fucked by migrants and merkel.
>Not my probleme, all i want now is to play vidya and relax. (or do what i am used to do). it may not be true after all. (mind starts to make reasons to not take the probleme srsly.
>OH my vidya machine got broken.
>Shit i must fix Now, how much 300 euros, take it n fix me machine NOW.

they tired of war and unrest. all they want is to sleep the night safe.

>why someone would love to see two wars in his lifetime.

The problem is that the elite cabal is corrupting humanity's mivemind with mind control, symbolism, subliminal messaging and sigils everywhere in TV, music, advertising, everywhere you look, there is a satanic symbol. And Satan isn't real. The only real thing is energy feeding entities from outside the world that brainwash the rich families into brainwashing the rest of the world with religion, intellectual institutions, modern science, and entertainmet. The DuPonts put estrogen in the water bottles. Weird chemical shit in plastic and food to give you diseases. The wars never stop. The work people have to do keep the system from collapsing never ends, but everyone has to stop contributing to their own death. And then you have school. Pointless. Kids are supposed to run around outside all day so they can build muscles, move around fluidly and be happy because of all the exercise and sunlight they get. Instead, mom and dad is grounding them for 80 years for not doing their 5th grade math homework. And them kids get resentful as they get older and have the ability to choose more for themselves, usually drugs and alcohol (I drink and smoke a lot), and they just fuck up even more and have to grind to scrounge up money for a shitty living situation, and have the same fuck up kds that they were. The cycle makes your head spin.

Oh, and money is bullshit that is endlessly printed, usually by the government to fund pedophile rings, drug running, corrupt institutions, all that crap.

quality post my man, especially
>its fucking saddens the shit out of me, that i have felt a stronger sense of humanity, of caring and emotion, from people on this site then talking to my family or co-workers.
Lately I've met some better people in real life, but in GENERAL, yes normies are so fake it's horrible.

I think the craziest thing is this site used to be known as the place with crazy/weird people. but within the past 5 years, we just post what normies say/do and laugh at them. somehow everyone here is more sane than the masses at this point. it's like the whole world flipped on its head and they're claiming everyone else is upside down

You know the matrix films? You know the scene where Neo confronts the creator? The creator tells him that there were several versions of matrix before the one that is running at this moment. He says they were what humans would call paradise but the individuals didn't accept them. Why? Because of the lack of choices. So they created a matrix where people have choices, but they are obviously fake the humans just think that they have a choice that the choice actualy matters, but it doesn't. And this my friend is the world that we live in.

Your wish is granted. But it won't be how you expect.

At this point how should something unexpected occur?

We expect everything, from international war, to alien invasion, to zombie outbreak.

I get the feeling nothing can ever be unexpected again.

I'm not even sure there actually IS an "elite cabal" with a "masterplan".
I think politicians and so called elites are stuck in the same cycle as we are by now.

My impression: NOBODY knows what's going on anymore.

>corrupt politicians
>implying this is a new thing

Been a problem since the Roman Empire and before that.

>mass surveilance
Only a recent problem in America. Common practice in Europoor nations. Hell, they created it.

>all the wars

Sandniggers need to die.

>reasons for those

Don't care if it's a lie. Sand niggers need a die
inb4brainwashed

Just trying to finish the job the Europeans failed to finish with the Crusades.

>terrorism

Reason for war. Sandniggers... need... to .... die.

>assasinations

Only recent assassination I can recall is Russians being assassinated for threatening to leak information about Putin being involved in the apartment bombings. Probably a few more recent ones but I cannot recall.

>inequalities

Black lives don't matter to me.

>money is bullshit that is endlessly printed

That's why the gold/silver standard was a good thing. The money was tied to precious metals and the government had to have the metal available for exchange. So the printing of money could never exceed the metal supply.

you worded this poorly but ultimately that scene is trying to say is, aslong as we have the illusion of choice we are content. Example being you're told growing up you can be anything you want to be

In that sense it is expected, yes. But the outcome will not be what he wants. It will not be us who survive.

Also: If you got a theory, elaborate.
Cryptic posts are exhausting.

It really doesn't advance a leftist thesis, though. Even though he clearly doesn't think much of Trump.

One of his big ideas is that suicide bombing was created by the Iranian revolution, rather than merely "muh western oppression."

And it's an interesting theory. He doesn't mention it in the film, but there were suicide-bombings in Pakistan in the late-80's as part of the Cold War/Soviet-Afghan War intrigue between Soviet clients and American clients.

It was only a matter of time before it spread from Shia to Sunni.

He explains that in detail in "Bitter Lake". Also a great one to watch, even if he mixes some stuff up.

But the general POV is pretty interesting and fresh!

youtube.com/watch?v=gU2moizkfGk

>One of the greatest lies in political discourse is the notion of any real social change
Yes, certainly civil rights and womens rights among countless others are just an illusion.

Your time scale is too short. If you aren't stepping back to at least a half-millennium to assess a social movement, you might as well not be thinking at all.

No it's not. Just because he doesn't think highly of Trump doesn't mean it's a leftist documentary.

I actually really enjoyed this documentary surprisingly. And the more I look at the world around me the more I think that the initial premise of the documentary is spot on.

>Around 24 centuries ago,[14] Plato, according to Elaine Hoffman Baruch, "[argued] for the total political and sexual equality of women, advocating that they be members of his highest class, ... those who rule and fight".[15]

>I am a big fan of Curtis' work. He has collaborated with Charlie Brooker, who himself created Black Mirrror if i am not mistaken. Similar themes approached.
I for most part like Adam Curtis work, but Charlie Brooker - may be a somewhat funny guy - is a pure globalist propagandist.

Not really a theory, just most likely outcome of a nuclear war or a population control scheme will not involve us surviving.

As for wish is granted, the prophecy says a rod and a ring will strike.

saved

Plato may have argued for it, but it never happened in the ancient world
Why is it than social change can only be looked at in 500 year increments (which would btw also show massive social change)? I mean 500 years ago, in europe, wives and children were wuite literally considered property of their husbands/fathers...

Trumps simple idea to have politics that benefits the people within the nation is what's have been normal for the majority of the human history. What really has been abnormally hyoernormalised is that the weird self hating SJW/globalist agenda. This is what's bisarre – not the other way around.

>what is real
Nothing

>what is fake
Everything

>what to believe in
Nobody

We're living in the last days, son. Things have to get worse before they get better. Just look at the amount of sin and wickedness there is in the world right now; this will continue (as the trends show) and they must get worse so that Christ can come back.

2 Timony 3:1-7
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

>[...] in Sparta the women had large control of the states and had a large role in the political agenda [...]

you are just not well informed enough, this is only one example

>Why is it than social change can only be looked at in 500 year increments (which would btw also show massive social change)? I mean 500 years ago, in europe, wives and children were wuite literally considered property of their husbands/fathers...

That isn't what I said at all. I said you needed to take into account a context of AT LEAST 500 years to understand a social change. What you're doing is the equivalent of trying to assess a whole year's performance of a stock based on a couple of hours of trading. 50 years is a momentary blip in history.

The fact that you have not stepped back to 500 or 1000 years to analyze the movements you named is abundantly clear from the absurdly false statement at the end of your post.

did Loose Change or fuckin Zeitgiest or whatever also trip your trigger?

The docs from that guy are all existential nihilism stuff, it's cool.

>but the majority just dont. what am i supposed to do about it? theres not enough of "us" to actually make a difference

Maybe most people are like you though. They care but they are scared to do something, scred to sacrifice their semi-comfy lifestyles for something more.

Highly underappreciated.
FPBP

I actually like his style. It is populist, of course, but the general feel it pretty unique because of exactly the points the pic mentions.

Mate I care about all those things, especially for corrupt fucking politicians, that's why I'm here

I seriously wish you guy's would stop saying that. It triggers me immensely and now I crave a lamb kebeb. Motherfuckers must have never eaten a kebab if you want to remove it.

It feel patronizing but then maybe I'm not the intended audience. It's like a nihilism booster shot for no good reason. It'd be masturbatory if there were any payoff.

checked!

and you have a point, that is the main thing I really dislike about Curtis:
He just tells you "It's fucked up beyond repair" without giving any perspective.

The big question would be what the perspective is.

Every Goyim For Himself.

you want your freedom and rights from the tyranny of the international jews and their leftist bandits?

you fight and kill for them

Dont expect me to do it for you. ^)

I agree. I saw this a lot growing up in butifel Romania and from what I 've heard the phenomenon is common in all former commie euros esp ruskies. Glad to see you faggots are catching up
youtube.com/watch?v=_hMagNuhLkk

but thats kinda the point alot of us are making.

unless something big happens to break their comfy life nothing will actually change because no one will try to change it.

FIRST
BEST
ditto krautfriend

Exactly, and I don't appreciate it. Stylistically I can see how it may be appealing but at the end of the day, it's BBC produced. Stuff like 'nobody tm' or 'gothic king cobra', on shoestring budgets with earnest intentions are more fulfilling in my opinion