Tfw you see a leader of another world who actually enjoys spending time with the little guy instead of laughing at them...

>tfw you see a leader of another world who actually enjoys spending time with the little guy instead of laughing at them behind their backs with your goldman sachs chums

plz let me migrate to america

let me correct that for you

>tfw you see a putin puppet mock his citizens by treating their work as a joke and laughing in their faces on live television

DELET THIS. TRUMP IS MY ONLY REASON FOR LIVING YOU FUCKING SHARIAH BLUE CUNT REEE

DELETE THIS. POL IS MY ONLY SOURCE OF NEWS SO I'M NOT USED TO SEEING DIFFERING OPINIONS STOP INTRUDING MY SAFE SPACE REEE

wow ur right, I'm with her now, fuck kjompgh fuk white people

>everyone i dont like is a russian agent
>everything on CNN is real

so this is the power of autism...

I'M SORRY user KILL ME NOW

>let me correct that for you

Thanks for correcting the record.

wow ur embarrassing me in front of my pol friends, I'm posting memes now to hide my shame, fuck participating in discussions and fuck logical people

>logic

tell me again how you wont debate the facts my dude

>I'm going to post memes so everyone else on pol knows I'm on their side
>however, I'm not going to make any arguments I'll just call him and autist

so this is the power of my right wing echo chamber...

>putin puppet
>implying russia isn't a borderline third world country
Holy shit, my sides

>let me correct that for you

Thanks for saying the word "correct" because it allows me to post CTR memes in this thread and avoid contributing to the discussion.

He is having fun with it and everyone there had a good time. Atleast Trump has a sense of humor. King nigger didnt. Must you commies shit on everything?

>logic

tell me something again because I'm so obtuse that I can't carry on a discussion without completely making an ass out of myself my dude

>putin puppet
>implying my right wing echo chamber would allow you to talk negatively about our favorite little dictator
Holy shit, sign me up for the putin internet defence force

these shills are cracking, I'm surprised its taken this long TBQHWY

lol who fucking cares about them. They'll just come here and shitpost MSM talking points.

He is making fun of everyone there and all his elite friends and laughing at the citizens for thinking that he's on their side. At least Trump is open about his hatred for the working man which allows for people to rise up against him. We must stop Trump before he shits on everything.

my echo chamber is cracking, I'm surprised its taken this long for me to get exposed to differing opinions TBQHWY

lol who cares about having discussions with people who disagree with me. I just come here to confirm my existing beliefs and avoid the MSM and talking points which go against my worldview.

It's "Let me correct that for you."
You are an American flag yes? Why can you not type properly? I mean you take the time to make all these posts but you can't take the time to make them look nice, it's kind of sad and a little worrying. Also 5/10 on you bait skills, you got many replies so far. Here's some sweet banjo tunes for you. Congrats!
>multi quote post, but that is all this deserves

no, FOR YOU

If banjos are not to you're liking then I could give you some tumbling down, but you might get suicidal, please be careful!

It's "Let me quote all of your posts to increase the size of my own post in order to make it seem as if my post is more important than the others in this thread."
You have a different opinion than pol does yes? Why can you hold an original thought but I can't? I mean you take the time to make all these original posts and fill them with nice content, while my post is kind of sad and a little worrying. Also 5/10 of my own posts are simply parroted opinions that I first picked up here on pol, you got many original thoughts in your posts so far. Here's another post you can reply to so I can read some more of your original thoughts. Congrats!
>anime in my picture to appeal to the pol userbase and make it clear that I am on their side

that's so great. that's exactly what I would do

One last tune you, onii-chan. I hope you enjoy your reward for being such a good troll!

You didn't even take the time to listen to the music I posted for you,. You are a huge asshole if you don't take the gifts people give you and at least try them. Don't be a dick onii-chan

>buying this hard into Trumps branding efforts.

Why are you anglosphere nutjobs so dumb? It is something in your language or just your british heritage?

Just because Mr. Brock is about to die doesnt mean you have to get rude. Being nice does t cost anything, stupid asshole nigger...

No really, it's music, and I picked it out just for you, you'll love it, just give it a shot. I only want you to have fun and get something good tunes.

Don't be scared onii-chan. Just play the music! It will keep you safe!

You didn't even take the time to fall for my diversion and change the topic of this thread. You are a huge threat to my safe space if you don't fall for my diversions and stop expressing your opinions in my echo chamber.
Don't be a threat to me I like living in ignorance.

please stop correcting things, this is supposed to be Sup Forumsitically incorrect

you have to go back

You are an American flag yes? Why can you not type properly? I mean you take the time to make all these posts but you can't take the time to make them look nice, it's kind of sad and a little worrying. Also 5/10 on you bait skills, you got many replies so far. Youve to go back and take your goblins of things you call kids with you , you also have to pay for the wall and make reperations and bow down do daily work get paid for it fairly and come back tomorrow no fiesta siesta ok ? ok.

(You)

No really, please fall for my diversion, I don't want this thread to continue in its current course because it's creating a hole in my safe space. I only want you to stop expressing your opinions and conform to the hivemind.

You're scaring me. Just stop disagreeing with me! This is my safe space!

>hurr safe space durr echo chamber

And yet you're not banned or downboated. huh. funny that.

But you're not here to have a rational discussion you're here to be a fag.

please stop highlighting the fact that the pol hivemind is not infallible and subject to critique, this is supposed to be my safe space

Wow man, Record Corrected, really earning that $0.02, use that money to go visit david brock in the hospital before he dies

>this is supposed to be my safe space

exactly, so can you kindly fuck off now ?

>hurr I'm going to claim that pol isn't a safe space or an echo chamber by using metrics which don't apply to pol

For example, pol doesn't ban you or downboat you. huh, so what do we do? funny that you ask, we just ignore your threads if you happen to make them, call you a shill if you express a different opinion, and constantly post content that doesn't challenge our existing beliefs in the slightest way

But you're not here to enjoy my safe space so I must obfuscate and claim that there really is no safe space in order to appeal to the rest of the hivemind and let them know I'm on their side so I won't get called a fag for expressing an original thought.

>tfw you had to work your way up through your father's company from the ground floor and were only promoted based on merit
>tfw your billionaire father made you do manual labor for years
>tfw even your 9/10 high-society turbo-milf sister can operate heavy machinery
>tfw you'll be the second trump to be president

Ok, fag

Wow man, you're making me resort to memes because I am not capable of posting my own $0.02 with an original thought. I hope this post makes it seem like I fit in around here.

Trump:
> Point me at the nearest Christmas market.

>this is supposed to be my safe space

exactly, so can you kindly fuck off now ?

me too pls

Ok, so you proved that pol is a safe space but you're making my brain hurt so I'm going to call you a fag

But you really are a huge fag. Just telling it like it is.

But you are really making my brain hurt, so I'm just going to be unconsciously guided by the identification defence mechanism and post a picture of the president in order to make it seem like I have authority

don don't you have work to do

You misunderstand. The picture of the president is to remind you that you've lost and all you can do is fag up the place and cry like you're doing right now.

You read me like a book. The picture of the president was an attempt to associate myself with the winner of an election and create the illusion that since Trump is on my side that you must be a loser. If I didn't use these defence mechanisms I'd be crying all the time.

Obama spent plenty of time in truck stop bathrooms.

But you are a loser. It's kinda sad. Not as sad as this nigger though.

Come in, we're empty

wtf i love reddit now?

billionaires at a golf course count as the little people now?

But my defence mechanisms tell me that you are a loser. It's kinda sad that I'm just repeating this illusion to myself. Look at this other person who I am going to categorize as a loser so I can have another person to feel superior to.

A third of the posts in this thread from one shill.

NO FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I'm not the one acting like the human equivalent of a fart in an elevator.

Pic related it's you

A third of the posts in this thread have opinions which I disagree with therefore I shall call you a shill to avoid having a meaningful discussion

I'm not the one expressing original thoughts I'm just the guy farting out things I've heard on pol countless times.

Pic related it's another attempt to smear you for going against the hivemind

No, it's literally just you. Populating a third of a thread by yourself.
30 posters
67 posts
You account for 24 of these so far. You're posting enough for 12 people. And when it's over nobody will remember you until your next round of shilling.
Your life will never amount to anything, you might as well just become a janitor at this point.

Nice bread, i abbrove :DDDDD

>london terrorist finally named
>khalid masoood

opened

No, stop posting in this thread! You are making my little right wing brain hurt!
30 posters
and only one of you!
You account for all of my troubles. You're posting enough to blow the minds of 12 right wingers. And when it's over none of them will remember why they held such illogical viewpoints until they get trapped by the pol hivemind yeet again
The life of a right winger never amounts to anything, yet we still degrade janitors while we sit at our computer masturbating to anti-Semitic anime

>laughing at them behind their backs with your goldman sachs chums

Trump literally appointed the President of Goldman Sachs to the Director of the National Economic Council.

>26 posts by this id
>77 replies to thread
holy shit this is an angry shill right here
you wanna get those crabs out your arse m8?

>26 posts by this id
>yet I will ignore all of them in order to avoid thinking a little and challenge my existing beliefs
holy shit this is getting me angry
you wanna just leave this thread so I don't have to keep shoving my head up my ass m8?

I had written something longer but I don't care enough to post a paragraph explaining how retarded you're acting. You're likely aware already and like a good troll you won't care.

LITERALLY HITLER running a truck through a tolerant and peaceful Ramadan halal market, mowing down dozens of innocent victims circa 2018

You haven't made a single point. You're just calling everyone an idiot.
You are not a mass debater.

So Goldman Sachs works for us now. Amazing!

nah, i'm just getting cosy ;)

>hurr u didnt reply to my arguments
>has done nothing but sperg face on keyboard so far

I haven't had a single original thought so I am going to project that on to you and claim that you haven't made an original point either. I'm just calling everyone else who disagrees with me an idiot so I can feel better about myself and appeal to the pol hivemind.
I am doing this to avoid having a debate.

>28 triggered posts by this id

>shareblue is on its period

Good trolls actually make people angry though. This guy is just nigga wtf are you doing tier

No you're just saying your interpretation of someone's post in a manner which paints them as being an insecure manchild because fuck knows why

Listen, man. I'm all for shitposting and larping but this is some real low tier bait. We want to improve our shitposting techniques, not regress.

nah, I'm just getting cozy hunkering down in this hivemind

>hurr I'm going to post a pepe instead of an argument because I know that'll show pol I'm on their side and I can continue feeling warm and snug deep in the bowels of this right wing intellectual wasteland
>and I'll continue doing nothing but post pepe at his keyboard

I never got this "Open in WinAMP" bullshit. Nothing ever happened when I dragged it into the player or tried to open it or anything.

Soundthreads were better, but damn sinkposters ruined it.

>28 posts I will ignore because they disagree with my existing beliefs and I am afraid of putting my beliefs to the test

I expected to see a rabbit getting shot

Also, if we ignore Hillary will she stop posting in this thread and go back to molesting children with Podesta?

>insecure manchild because fuck knows why

Well I mean that's the vast majority of Sup Forums posts in a nutshell, including the ones triggered by his commentary.

You're just revealing to everyone how shallow each post is on here and that the pol userbase is made of insecure manchildren and that makes my brain hurts

>you want arguments
ok then here's some argument
mass immigration is quickly becoming the downfall of the west
hillary clinton is a huge scam artist and a wannabe demagogue
the CIA has hacked into basically every computer on earth and can probably fuck with every single one of them

and for some reason people talk about it on the internet triggers you...

this pleases me