Nationalism

I'm sure we can all agree that cuntries like North Korea, Sierra Leone and USA are, objectively and empirically, shit-holes.
But if you, the Sup Forumstard nationalist that you are, happened to be born in North Korea, then in your mind North Korea would be the greatest cuntry on Earth. If Sierra Leone, that would be the greatest. And if USA, ditto.
What is the common denominator here? YOU. See, nationalism is not about love of cuntry. It is about love of self. Your country is the greatest because YOU were born in it.
The Sup Forumstard nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_theory_of_relativity#Relativity_hype_and_popular_criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nanny state

Agreed. This is a shit cuntry.

Albert Einstein isn't an authority on the most effective way for societies to organize socially. You love your country because of tribalism; our unifying as a tribe helps ensure our survival. Generally, the people within a country are going to have similar cultural and religious backgrounds (pre 1965 in America). You love self, you love your family, you love your community, and you love your country. Your countrymen are your tribe because there's enough similarities racially, culturally, or ideologically to establish that connection. The idea of extending that connection to all of humanity is impossible until those 3 things that bind countrymen can bind the globe; humans are too diverse for a simple "human identity".

It's about looking out for your own people first. Nationalism isn't about superiority.

"i am going to redefine nationalism and tell you what you believe"
poor bait

This so much. All forms of nationalism except for Zionism are awful and must be destroyed. Glad someone can see the error of the Poltard ways.

>stein
open borders for Israel, I agree

This.

I wonder why so many normies think Albert Einstein is some allround genius. He was good at physics (inb4 autists claim he was a fake), but that doesn't give him authority about philosophy or politics.

>this post

wow, a Jew simply insulting nationalism but giving no arguments, how original

A shariablue offensive I see, it's like he 5th hread I see with the premise of "nationalism is bad, you're the problem"
We won fags give it a rest

No country with territory also known as "the bush" is First World. Literally a Chinese island colony.

The difference between when an American says the US is the greatest country in the world as opposed to when a North Korean and a Sierra Leonean say theirs is, is the fact that only the American is right.

You're the kind of derper I had in mind. How's that minimum wage been tracking for the past decade or two in the "greatest" country?

That's wrong. Altruism does not extend far beyond your family whatsoever.

Survival is not the point, replication is the point. Survival is the consequence of the original point. Thus, those that form groups will do better than those that don't.

This does not mean you have to love the group. As an individual who does love your family, you are using the group for their benefit. 1 guy goes hunting. Maybe he gets a bison. If he does, he can't carry it all back and will have to fight off other predators who want what he's killed.

5 guys go hunting - well now a lot of those problems are solved.

You join groups because they benefit you, not because you "love" them.

This is why there was a draft in WWI and WWII. People don't love their country and will not die for it, unless they are forced. Countries, militaries and empires are extremely narcissistic group formations which rule through fear, not "love".

Enjoy paying six hundred thousand koalabux for a pack of Marlboros

I already stated that mine is a shit cuntry.

But you dodged the question.

Being a nationalist doesn't mean that you think your country is the best, it is love for your country. It's about trying to make your country the best

This. Learn what nationalism is before trying to fight it you feckless retard.

So what exactly is a good country to you shitcunt

What is this Shangri-fucking La paradise of which you dream

You dodged it again. Struggling to defend the "greatest" cuntry, it seems. Think about why that might be.

South Korea and Japan are nationalist

poor quality bait

when Mr Einstein contributed to building the atomic bomb I find it hard to consider him any kind of authority on general morality or ethics.

Dis.

There isn't more nationalist, tribal, and racists being than the Jew.

Good enough to reel you in. And your point is irrelevant.

Nah, it's about loving your country and believing in the actions it takes as the best actions for the good of it, and sometimes the world.

nationalism isn't always wanting to crush everything else beneath you, nationalism is about having some pride in where you're born and not always pining for the "other side" or "looking to where the grass is greener" or whatever expression kids use nowadays

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Especially on Sup Forums. Especially under Australian flag.

So much hysterical joo-fear on Sup Forums.

t. born atheist, still atheist.

What, some bullshit about minimum wage? And that puts us on the level of Sierra Leone and North Korea you absolute mongoloid. Nigger you couldn't even win a war against birds

a good point, I just mean to point out how someone intelligent in one field isnt necessarily any good in an other.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Of course jews wont like nationalism of other nations.

Those are both basically American colonies.

>t. I can't engage an argument

You can't prove me otherwise, spear sucking Abo.

It's true, Japan is committing suicide by depriving ourselves of rich brown culture, unlike Europe.

Still dodging it, and too stupid to reflect on what that might mean. You are *exhibit A* in my thread.

>autists claim he was fake
What?

Now I'm an abo? I thought I was a joo?

>Countries, militaries and empires are extremely narcissistic group formations which rule through fear, not "love".

That's why secularism is a shit and theocracy is fucking necessary. It's also why the Muslims are gonna win.

>I thought I was a joo
You clearly have some reading issues of a Nigerian Kang.

But I'm technically a nationalist and I don't support my government; nationalism means promoting what's best for the nation, not the state.

Einstein would say that because he was an autistic jew; they had no country to call their own and so had to persuade others to accept them, at a detriment to other members of the american nation.

There's nothing to dodge you autist, your premise is absurd. Three hundred million souls in our great land and the poorest of the poor are still fat as fuck because this place has the biggest safety net on the fucking planet. There is no comparison between our sweathog paradise and Third World shitholes, our military occupies most of the world on land and our country's GDP is like eighteen times higher than your prison island. Literally the Roman Republic. Enjoy being mad as fuck though kangaroo man

Q. Who won the Polish beauty contest?

A. No-one.

I am sure that sounded funny in your own mind

Points to his cuntry's obesity as a measure of their greatness.

Only Amerifats could be this stupid.

>this cunt

Ahm dead sexah! Look at mah tittahs! Ahm da greatest!

>Communist ideology entirely based around community
>Communist ideology does everything it can to deconstruct and destroy community
I will never understand the paradox desu

You wish you were as baller as that guy, look at the trim he's got with him. Like your wallaby sluts wouldn't jump ship in a heartbeat for the chance to come live in my glorious country. I know you made incredible contributions to science and discovery like boomerangs and stingray wrangling technology but we're busy splitting the atom and walking on the moon n shit. You don't deserve Pauline Hanson tbqh and also I suspect you of being literally a faggot. You're a disgrace to Mel Gibson m8. An hero.

That guy hired those chicks to wipe his ass for him coz he can't reach it himself coz he's SO FACKING FAT!

Not many Oz chicks want jobs as ass-wipers for fat cunts.

Well some people on Sup Forums have argued that Einstein's theories weren't his own, that he stole them while working at the patent office, that the mathematical foundation was laid out by Lorentz and others before, etc.

>Pic
>t. A international Jew

That's not so much a Sup Forums opinion as a common criticism regarding Einstein's Theory of Relativity. It wasn't Einstein's theory alone, he just got credit for it.

Surely a joo would not do anything unethical like stealing?

What a waste he should've wiped his ass with Australian dollars instead

Also as evidence that it's a common criticism:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_theory_of_relativity#Relativity_hype_and_popular_criticism

Even the wikijew admits it.

your premise is irrelevant. north korea isn't nationalist. Kim Jong Dead pushed himself as a literal god, and punished severely those who didn't do his bidding. everything about NK is the worst of brainwashed cults.

try getting an education in something other than transgender studies, you suck at this antifagh.

>.76 to the $
Does that make Australia a woman and the U.S. the man?

Einstein in his last years became a zionist.
He was literally a jewish nationalist at the end.

this

>half of them are still white
That's racist user

user. Today everybody thinks that Authoritarian means Nationalist. :^)

They already said so.

Jesus Christ. That can't be real.

>"nationalism is a disease"

>t. confirmed jewish zionist.

Sounds legit. No agenda here.

Dodges thread topic.

Parades paranoid fear.

Nice work, champ.

What do you expect? Their big military achievement is losing to the Turks in World War One. If that were my legacy I would also hate nationalism, hence this thread.

because most people don't even know what he actually did, don't even know what "physics" encompasses,or even know that physics is the science he was involved in.

all they know is:
>science
>genius
>"E = McSquare"

>he was a genius so i think he knows more than you, user

They played a significant role in the Pacific War, particularly surrounding the early operations. They also played a role in Vietnam, albeit less than any other SEATO member besides New Zealand.

Only if started from ideology. I believe that's what he meant. If it's a counter-reaction to a fuckload of barbaric hordes, I believe it's a bit different isn't it.

And if you want to leave race out of it completely, you can even say it's a reaction to forced globalism. Forcing something has never worked in mankind, you always get the opposite reaction.

So yeah, there goes another argument.

>usa
>shithole
Youre a fuckin retard. Saged

See What's good for the Jew isn't good for the Gander.

Einstein contributed to building the atomic bomb in the same way the Greeks founded the United states.

that being said, his political views are worth nothing

Nationalism isn't about unconditionally loving your country or being the greatest. It's about striving to be great. It's about giving enough of a shit to support your team, and improve it even when things are going rough.

Someone who cared enough about his country would overthrow a shit regime.

Fuck you, scum. Nothing is worse than a spineless defeatist coward who doesn't give a shit about his nation, his culture, or way of life.