When did you realize that pan-European identity is the most rational form of nationalism?

When did you realize that pan-European identity is the most rational form of nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

16 years ago my friend (expat, disregard flag)

Insallah my brother, preach the caliphate!

Yeah fuck no. Hungary will be still around when germs and french are a long distant memory

>inb4
>[country user doesn't like]
>white

fuck off outta here, melting pot.

hello my fellow white european brothers

>see pic
>open thread
yup, it's an american
talking about identity
top kek

When Mohammed and Ivan raped me in my dreams and I felt very small and sissy like my whole life ever since.

fuck off Ivan

There is no rational form of nationalism. A secular progressive European superstate is preferred but does NOT include Russia.

This is as far as I'd personally stretch my nationalism.

Ivan here too.
we are everywhere.
we are what will save you from the muzzies

we are your silent guardians

No one fucking cares about you bro. Finland is not relevant.

>Russia
>Europe

you are asking to much from the below 90 IQ crown

What a load of crap. Nice try collectivist.

>bong angry about not making the green area

>Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Russia
>white

Totally agree. I believe the Russian Federation requires new European territories. Under the glorious Russian leadership Europe shall prosper, easily rivaling the United States and China. Russia from Lisbon to Vladivostok is the way to go.

>love
>Sweden
Neck yourself.

Plus Russia, plus Western Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, North Africa and Syria? Yeah.

>stretch my nationalism
I don't think your alcoholic brain understands the concept
have another drink

>implying there are white countries left

Yeah, and we will laugh ourselves silly over the Western Europeans's idiotic "Hungarians are not white" bullshit. Whites will flock to this country as migrants, raising the national IQ to previously unseen heights :D

Start learning hungarian, bitches, and prepare yourselves for the rise of the Hungarian imperium!

Can't tell how Poles are being ridiculed here.

I don't like the current state of Sweden, but I do value the actual Swedish Sweden that Jimmy Ã…kesson is trying to restore.

Sven, however retarded, is still your brother.
Finland's culture would be a slavic one without the influence of Sweden.

> Implying Mediterranean girls are best girls.

Pan Europe makes sense as a meta identity but is nowhere nation quality.

We are different tribes. If we have to we unite to kill a common foe, otherwise we compete, there lies our strength.

Without competitive nations we stagnate, deprive ourselves of the variety that feeds our evolution. (For variety to exist it may be kept separate 90% of the time).

have you no shame? no self respect?
doesn't matter
can never escape yourself

you'll never be european, paco

stop trying to lump us in with eachother

The very existence of Poland is ridiculous enough

shitty banter, consider suicide.

We have nothing in common with European nigger lovers.

I wonder what kind of alien shitskin you are

As a German, you must agree.
Oh wait, you might be a Turk, nevermind

Maybe it's a reference to tatars?

I don't know.

The image is only a joke anyways.

But White Americans are Europeans.

Kek no, and you neither stralya

Base Poland. Both white and very homogeneous. Ethnic Poles make up 97% of the population. Other Euros should learn from the,

*them

>turks having a reason to defend polish people, known to all as extreme racists, homophobes and islamophobes (aka based)
t. ching chong

>Bulgaria 86.2%
>UK 87.2%
>DE 91,6%

WTF this can't be true

in London and Berlin ther are hardly any white people on the streets

Yeah, because they work so you can't see them, dummy.

as if you've got more in common with chinks
look I'm not a fan of them neither, or anyone for that matter, but facts are facts

Bulgaria has a big Turkish minority.

Because they are capitals dumbo.
Thats where all the nignogs and arabs go because they dont know anything else about these countries they move in.

>Turkey
>white

Russians are Europeans when it fits them.
When they want to be the saviours of the white race they are European. Otherwise Rossia stronk by itself.

bulgaria : turks and gypos leftover from ottoman era

that's an incredibly autistic map considering white Slavs are the majority in the Russian Far East

The map was made buy a Burger. No chance he would know anything about culture and national identity.

>in London and Berlin ther are hardly any white people on the streets
Is it really THAT bad? Stay safe Hans

80% of germanys population are germans, so if you add the white europeans, like poles, italians etc, then i think the number could be accurate.

UK's 87% seem weird to me though.

Note one important thing is there is no US on the map, disappear any time please.

Stay safe and [spoiler]dont resist when the polish army is marching to liberate you[/spoiler]

same with Brits

>this post
>american flag

Go outside places like london and birmingham city center and its pretty damn accurate. Rural and town britain is very white.

Thing is that Brits are not saving anything, not even themselves.
They invited those pakis long before EU was a thing and now we see the results.

>he fell for the americans being white meme.

90% of us are larping mongrel/shitskins btw. I'm half black and half white and call out medis amd slavs for not being white all time time, fucking kek.

that's just mentality though, and luck
how many Europeans at the center of the continent wish they had a window looking somewhere else?

1. 2014
2. This means Immigrants of European origin, so all Poles, Romanians, Swiss, and Austrians do not count

Only England is cucked. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are all over 95% white.

Why?
Europe in general is very beautiful.
I got no desires to look somewhere else.
Mudshits can fuck off, this is for Europeans.

...if I wanted to live among gypsies I could have stayed in Bulgaria
been in Germany for over 4 years but def not staying.
You guys are fucking hypocrites.Treating honest eastern European people like second class citizens...
Remember the uproar in DE media about the threat of Bulgarian and Romanian immigration when they joined the EU...
Two years ago mass muslim immigration starts everyone is yelling "refugees welcome" "omg we are so enriched"

Turkey isn't on that map you dense fuck

Did you really include Albanians?

Literally what did he mean by this?

But they are Europeans.

soo your a cuck who wants to kill his race. kys

for the sake of adventure

>american education

We can all (well, you know) trace our roots back to Europe a few hundred years ago though.
This is a good map and the truly uniting redpill

Plenty of adventuring available in here.

This

Hey, user, why don't you stop browsing iconboards and come make the Roman Empire great again?

>spooky land of the super spooks
>when are those minarets on hagia sophia drop famfalan?

He meant that there are whites in Constantinople?

>What is the Byzantine Empire?

Oh fuck me. Well this map could use a few adjustments anyway, namely Turkey, Russia, most of the Balkan countries should go.

something that was betrayed by venetian jews and then stopped existing in 1453

Geographically.
They are dirty muslims.
It's like saying Turks are European.

>>litteraly the people Who invented being white
>>not white
Mongolian snowmonkeys should be kept in zoos.

That was intentional.

lovely idea but too vague to be practical

that we have to retake Constantinople, obvz

Betrayed by the money grubbing assholes in Venice, yes.
But the dirty work was done by the Catholic crusaders who stabbed their Christian brothers in the back because their leaders were vain and powerhungry.

After the Byzantines fell the muslims invaded and we have been struggling with those shits ever since.

Fucking backstabber Catholics.

Yes, due to Catholics backstabbing their Christian brothers.

I've read that is was actually a traitor Greek prince? It's been a while, my memory is fuzzy.

wtf bulgaria, get it together

>said the American

>this is what fidesz actually believes

You mean the 4th Crusade?

This is how i feel apart from the "whites" that are not 100% white like Italians, Spaniards and Finns

Nah that was later, the Empire had already fallen at that point.
Most likely the Empire would have fallen in time, but it could be possible that we would not have a disgusting muslim infested shithole in its place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

Only Americans could ever speak of a "pan-European identity"

Europeans hate each other dude.

something obvious, that cucks in Brussels cannot comprehend.

We might be allies, we might even like eachother from time to time, some of us have staunch, great friendships, but we are not, and never will be the same.

The moment EU turned from "lets just trade freely, and become richer" into "lets create one european super state" it was doomed

Constantinople was considered rightful Venetian clay by all of Europe until the late 19th century when the British allied with the Ottomans against Russia and declared Istanbul was legitimate

Byz pussy was batshit crazy, stay clear

there sure is, and I'm sure it never gets old
but elsewhere is even more adventure, and mystery

That's a lesson of unrestrained military.
Faggots didn't understand what they were doing.

They were excommunicated even. It was shitty crusade.