>leftists
>not mentally ill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wtf I hate nuns now?

>chosen by her
>chosen for her

spbp

/thread

Nun has chosen religion as her lifestyle. Its really different from Muslims who force this on the layman

/thread

The one on the left devotes her life to quiet worship.

The one on the right will pump at least six little jihadists out of her hairy suitcase.

The burka isn't a symbol of oppression.

I think people are trying to make it seem like it's linked to the patriarchy and that somehow = oppressed, if you believe that then feminism won.

There's a decent argument for why women should dress modestly which is benificial for both sexes.

The left is a choice the right is indoctrination from birth and forced under pain of rape and or murder.

This
> one is a self selected nun, of which there are extremely few
> the other is literally the just a plain Muslim woman

THIS
A MILLION TIMES THIS

/thread

Until a wicked nun starts abusing children using a yard stick.

if you have to hit your students, you've lost control of your class.

A kraut bringing the final solution. Fitting.

/thread

any woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered disgraces her head, for it is one and the same thing as having a shaved head

ever seen what happens in primarily black schools? the teachers have lost control BECAUSE they're not allowed to hit students

People used to think that then we got an entire generation of abject failures called the millennials.

>doesn't get stoned to death for wearing something else
>does get stoned to death for wearing something else

kek

The Church is not forcing women to become nuns they choose to do so knowing 100% there ar things they have to do like not having sex covering their hair etc
VS
Muslim woman MUST wear headbag or bad shit happens to her even if she's living in a western country her husband would beat her

Also not really religious myself but why is it that all of a sudden the left are all like "wtf I love religion and devotion to deities now!"?

Nun by choice wears there covering. Islam are forced wear for face punishment or death.

Might I also add that nothing bad is going to happen if a nun decides she no longer wants to be a nun whereas a Muslim woman (or any Muslim really) who leaves Islam faces death and if they aren't in a country where they can be officially executed they're getting murdered sooner or later

>devoted her life to isolation in hope of achieving inner peace

>German\Dutch\French\British citizen, mother of 16, weaponized womb

Habit:
>worn only by nuns
>women choose to join the convent
>women can leave the convent without fear of harm

Hijab/Burka/Niqab/Chador:
>worn by all Muslim women
>required by law in some places as well as religion doctrine
>Muslim woman not wearing it is a punishable offense
>Muslim woman leaving Islam so that it's no longer a religious practice for them is also a punishable offense

The Left have never, on the whole, been anti-religion, just anti-Christianity.

It's just that since most Muslims are not white, Muslims must be oppressed. Terrorism is language of the unheard.

A FUCKING LEAF

hard to imagine in the medieval ages atleast some women werent forced into it.

>in the medieval ages

(You) answered your own question

if he's from Egypt he still lives in the medieval age. He doesn't know that the modern world has moved on.

No oppression here its just Islamic Bungee Cord Diving.

It's not mandatory in most Muslim countries.

doesnt matter, if it happened once it can happen again.

BTFO

So women can just take it off not having to fear any repercussions from her husbands.
I might not be legally required but there are a lot of societal norms in most of the muslim majority countries ensuring (intentional or unintentional) that taking off the burka comes with major hardships.

You are correct in that 500 years ago this comparison would've been accurate. A lot of progress happened in the western world after that. The muslim world is going backwards and regressing back to medieval times while the west and far-east are going forwards.

Just look up what Egypt lwas like back in the 70s and what it is now.

BTW: Burka, Hijab and Niqab aren't native to Egypt they are relatively modern phenomenon inspired by Saudi clerics but really they go way back to the barbaric times of pagan Arabia. Modern Islam under Saudi leadership is regressing to times before Prophet provided arabs with the word of Allah. And this is why modern Islam is not just a threat to the west it is an abomination to the Islamic nations and their tradition as well..

familly not allows it

Yes, 80% of muslim women in SEA don't wear it. It's a lot stricter in the ME where not wearing one is counted as indecency. There's really no societal pressure here. The few people who I know wear it is because they're ultra conservative.

you are now aware that the average Australian nun is about 75 years old

There's a difference between modest and SPOOKY

Sure maybe not in the law, like in Iran or in Saudi Arabia, but society will police you, if not more so. There is an honour culture in many places and not wearing a hijab means you are a wanton whore. It brings dishonour to the family and especially to the father / husband, who should 'control his woman'.

In some parts of SE Asia, the hijab may not be insisted upon, but that's not 'most Muslim countries'.

I'd argue its all over ME & NA as well as a couple central asian countries, it's great that Singapore offers basic religious freedom but the majority of the "muslim nations" don't.

What do I do count are countries like Turkey where a woman who used to wear one because her family wants her to can't just up and remove it. It would probably cost her a lot of friends, difficult times with the family and maybe even to lose her job.

I'd imagine Saudi clerics haven't yet monopolized teaching and interpretation of Quran in SEA yet?

Basically the whole conflict between Islam and the West can be traced back to Saudis and Iranians that have increasingly monopolized their control over their respected sects.

Nun won't get stoned to death if she takes the gear off & tells Catholicism to go fuck itself.

>>Sending your daughter to the nuns because you can't feed her
>>exactly the same as treating absolutelly every women everywhere as an object.
We know You are a barbarian we didn't need You to remind us.

A woman's hair is her covering tho.

The nun can drop that shit and walk out from it whenever she wants to. The muslim woman will get stoned to death even if she just thinks about doing that aloud.

/thread

>Turkey
It used to be a really nice place. I visited Istanbul( not Carigrad) a few years ago and I barely found a single woman covering her head, And I explored most of the city. Although it's apparently the more liberal part of the country.

If it counts for anything, I consider myself left leaning and I see both Christianity and Islam as two sides of the same coin

Aka they're both shit

Kekd

One is born in to it the other is a free choice made up by a adult.

For one you get murderd not following it, thrown out the famely the other has only spiritual consequences.

You compering appels with oranges retard. Dont argue about matters that are so far over your head child.

Izmir is the most liberal part of the country

From what I've gathered, it depends on how linked the church and state are. If it's a religious state, you're not taking them off without getting a good old lashing afterwards.

If there's some separation and providing you're lucky enough not to be surrounded by people that will stone you to death because you offend their religious beliefs, then it's more like guidelines than anything else. I remember a Muslim girl I knew that devoutly wore her hijab for her first year of med school. After that, she stopped. I asked her about it and found out that the modesty thing was down to interpretation.

It's kind of how you get MGTOW betas complainin about women dressing a certain way and not being modest enough, but on a more extreme scale.

/fred

you choose to be a nun you fucking rertard. You don't choose to be a woman born into a muslim family.

Came here to post this.
>Can vs must
>Chose to vs has to
>Mother of the needy vs mother of Al naedi the Islamic state bomber.

Daily reminder that nuns existed because of a tradition of widows who were unable to support themselves receiving housing and charity from the church.

This