>This is actually happening

>variety.com/2017/film/news/jay-z-trayvon-martin-movie-documentary-series-weinstein-1202015276/

>Jay Z, Weinstein Company to Make Trayvon Martin Film

>Shawn “Jay Z” Carter and the Weinstein Company are partnering on an ambitious series of film and television projects about Trayvon Martin, Variety has learned.

>The indie label and the rap icon won a heated bidding war for the rights to two books — “Suspicion Nation: The Inside Story of the Trayvon Martin Injustice and Why We Continue to Repeat It” and “Rest in Power: The Enduring Life of Trayvon Martin.” The 2012 shooting of the 17-year-old Martin sparked a national debate about racial profiling and inequities of the criminal justice system that brought about the Black Lives Matter movement. The African-American high school student was killed by George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man, who was a member of the neighborhood watch in his Florida community. He claimed he shot Martin, who was unarmed, in self defense after the two became involved in a physical altercation. Zimmerman’s acquittal on a second-degree murder charge inspired protests around the country.

>"Suspicion Nation” is by Lisa Bloom and recounts her experience covering the trial for NBC. She looks at the mistakes made by prosecutors that caused them to lose what she describes as a “winnable case.” “Rest in Power” is by Martin’s parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin. It tells a more personal story, looking at Martin’s childhood and the aftermath of his death.

>There were several other studios interested in the project, including Fox Searchlight, Universal on behalf of Will Packer, and Ted Field. The Weinstein Company closed the deal last week. TWC honchos Harvey Weinstein and David Glasser had a marathon meeting on Oscar weekend in their Los Angeles office with Jay Z and Martin’s parents. They made it clear that they were most concerned with seeing their son’s life and legacy honored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3MKB91MyYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>documentary

I think it would work better as a musical.

guess hispanics are going to be white again for a convenient 90 minutes before they go back to being oppressed

>guess hispanics are going to be white again
Exactly.

At least they aren't calling Zimzam white anymore

>(((Weinstein)))
God fucking dammit, Sup Forums

Holy fuck that pic triggers me

MLK was one of the few good ones

>Weinstein

>the mistakes made by prosecutors

the only mistake was charging an innocent man

Why would Weinstein make a movie about a black man? You can't fuck those

>Weinstein

Zimmerman played by Hulk Hogan dressed as Hitler with a MAGA hat on and a Pepe button, Trayvon is caught by Hogan as he is helping a old lady across the street after he just donated blood to cancer stricken orphans.

Hulk rolls up in the General Lee with some good old boys and he unloads his AR15 in FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT mode, burning down a 30 round mag.

Hillary and Obama are the first responders.

Hogans lawyer is Trump and his only defence is "Trayvon was a Nigger guys. SAD!"

FIN

post-credits scene: the all white male jury leaves the courthouse, looks around to see if anyone is watching, then they all put on full KKK regalia before heiling hitler

>MLK was one of the few good ones
>was
What do you mean? He's still dead.

Well...the only people that would watch this would be a bunch of nogs, but not many of them will...

Most nogs don't have the cash for a movie theatre...and the rest that figure they can wait till it comes out on video...well...new movies haven't been released on VHS format for many many years...

Someone post the better script.

>Stein

Why is Sup Forums always right?

>(((Jay Z)))

Made sure to call him mixed though

youtube.com/watch?v=j3MKB91MyYQ

Blonde haired blue eyes white man to player zimmerman

Will be just as accurate as holocaust movies.

kek thx

I just cast the movie.

lol too little! The Hulkster needs to be dual wielding TWO m249s.

In full SS uniform.

underrated

I hope there's a post-credits teaser that shows a large black teen leaving a convience store with some Philly blunts and waking in the middle of the road. As it fades to black you hear police sirens.

MLK purchased tons of (white) hookers and cocaine, often using funds from his own activist organization. His grades were poor at his seminary but he was shoehorned through because he was black. He very famously plagiarized his dissertation in college, leading people to start analyzing his other schoolwork and found him to be a constant plagiarist even in his speeches, pretty much all throughout his career. He was not actually one of the good ones.

There was talk of revoking his degree a long time ago but it never panned out because he was too famous and black. Basically he was a petty criminal and he didn't really earn the title of minister or doctor. People prefer to focus on what he did rather than the shortcuts he took, but that means he was a massive hypocrite and his accomplishments are almost non-existent.

People simply will not allow you to speak this way about him because he is so famous, so it doesn't come up a lot, but this stuff isn't a well-kept secret or anything. Even Wikipedia talks about some of it explicitly. I can't respect such an affirmative action hypocrite and you shouldn't either.

a nig getting shot is the story?

they'd have to drag it out to 1 hour or more with lies of what a good boy he was, how he didn't do nothing.

I have a better Zimmerman casting proposition.

this?

u wot m8

Or gay softcore that ends in the erotic embrace between the black teenager and the Latino pitbull.

jej

Sup Forums ... When did you realize that rappers are the biggest house-nigger-coons and have litterally been used to help along the CIA's dispersal of drugs throughout the Affermative-American community?

> Be CIA, do dodge exchanges with drugs
> Don't want police treading on your turf
> Stoke anti-police, pro drug-gang sentiment through the culture industry.

Literally CIA niggers.

I'll pay good money to see this if they cast George Lopez as Zimmerman

lel wormtounge is perfect

If you like.

>WHO PLAYS ZIMMERMAN?

Whorewood investing in another bomb. Good. Fuckem. They'll eat more loss and render themselves even more irrelevant.

This needs to be a thing

Hopefully Zimmerland will be played by a blonde blue eyed person.

Thought Jaffa was played by Michael Brown before I realized that is the Star Wars nigger.

Taste the rainbow...

I can tell you how this movie will look...45minutes about how he was such a normal nice and funny person..then the facist almost pig faced racist cops murder and even torture him a little bit and then you get 30minuted of crying parents and assumptions and all that

doesnt really get any better than that tbqh

>Implying Zimmerman isn't going to be pic related

>Trayvon was a Nigger guys. SAD!"

lolol

>im gonna skin you with this here machete nigger

Most people probably don't even remember the saga of ZimZam and Baby TrayTray. The movie probably won't even have skeletons.

>Trayvon is hiding behind the dumpsters, wounded, panting, and quietly praying for the old Egyptian gods
>George ᛋimmerman reloads luger
>"Du kannst laufen, aber du kannst dich nicht verstecken!!" ᛋimmerman screeches, his voice echoing in the empty streets
>"Please Yakub, have mercy, and spare this ignorant whitey from the damnation! He knows no better, I can still save him!" Trayvon cries to the cloudless night sky
>ᛋimmerman scans the area, looking for any sign of the wounded little boy he had shot

SAD!

>s-surely Sup Forums will be wrong this time!

but in all seriousness though, when has there ever been an instance of jews NOT undermining western civilization?