Year 1071:

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will lose
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the technology for this. Walls of Constantinople are thick
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god always supports Christians
Year 1593
>O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time Turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>We will remove Turks in 20 years, i guarantee you that
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia back to Greece
>.....

When will you Giaour subhumans accept Turkish supremacy already? Allah created us to tame you wh*te subhumans so bow down to your overlords who's been kicking white ass for 1000 years. Turkey is eternal, the sooner you accept this truth the less butthurt you'll be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zD02k_j1ZwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, let's play with sticks again like good ol' times

>I-I am so insecure about my nationality, I know, I will shitpost on Sup Forums! That will make me feel better about my inferiority!

Based turk bro fuck europoors

Oh no. You tried to use logic on Sup Forums.

I'm sorry.

youtu.be/zD02k_j1ZwI

It would be nice if the head of state didn't castrate the fucking army but yeah, allah snakbar, fear the turk, hurr durr

Look at this ekşici mankurt cuck and laugh

top kek, nicely done ahmet

thx

The Ankara goverment was allowed by Britain wasn't it?

Why the moon?

serious question

Funny how you left out how you got curbstomped by Mathias Corvinus and anyone after 1680. Also battle of Lepanto.

Everyone used star and crescent, from Central Asians to Byzantines. Turks originally used 3 crescents on green/red flags. Then ottomans adopted star and crescent in 18th century.

>Rare based leaf

Saved.

Why are turks so mad?

Shut up you fucking cockroach faggots

That flag didn't exist in 1299

Please go back to school and get educated you leaf

Turks are mad because they thrive off the accomplishments on one thing which is the Ottoman Empire, they've done nothing else. They are also mad because they're not Europeans and they haven't contributed to form of science or technology

stay mad turkroaches

Jesus Christ raised you up as the 6th head of the beast, and soon to be 7th head of the beast which is the 6th head reborn.

You are the seat of Satan. You will spawn the anti-Christ of Islam. You will place the abomination of desolation into the rebuilt temple of Jerusalem.

And then you will be cast down and perish in eternal fire.

Enjoy your 7 years of glory. That's all you're going to get.

Erdogan is an embarrassment bring back ataturk at least he wasnt a fucked in the head islamist.
Also Konstantinoupoli not Istanbul.

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Erdogan should be respected as an emperor

Turkey = 4th Rome

God-tier post brother

döner schmeckt, sag deinem cousin danke von mir

>Erdogan should be respected as an emperor
You mean what he is trying to achieve in turkey but the reality is that he is just a fraud.
If I could decide with what I would like to fight in the future I would prefer to fight with in some level humans instead of beasts that the today turks are.

gavur götleri cayır cayır yanıyor wallax

>its a Turkshit retard talks big but doesnt remember that time a bunch of serbs fucked up his empire episode

keep crying irrelevant bitch nigga

Year 1565:
>W-We sure are going to conquer Malta!

Why are Turks so fucking nationalistic and proud of their history? There is literally nothing to be proud of for Turks.

test. My flag is Swedish for some reason.

>1923
Armed and supplied by the USSR. Thank us for your existence.

nah, its SHIT

Die roach

i know you would prefer to eat dogs