>Sup Forums is a christian dominant board
>Thinks Astral projections are bullshit
Explain yourselves christcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

beliefmap.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

They can't. You know why? It's because Christfagism is as stupid as Islam, and they know it.

It's not that we believe it's bullshit, we believe it's degenerate and that they are works of the devil. Just like astrology.

I have sleep paralysis and I've "astral projected" alot. I don't believe it's anything supernatural though.
When I wake up paralysed what I do is I close my eyes and I reach out my hand, I grab someone's hand and he pulls me out of bed. (not sure why it's hard for me to do it any other way)
At first I can't see anything, everything is black.
But I can feel everything though, and it feels super real, not like in dreams.
Then I walk downstairs, when I eneter the livingroom is usually when my sight comes, and it amazes me everytime how real everything looks.
Then I usually just walk around alot, everything is very quiet and not much is happening, unlike in dreams, but it seems much more real then a dream.

pls respond

Btfo christcucks. Bow down to thr white pagan masterrace

It should be obvious though, what is the size, shape, form of consciousness?

To think that it can only sustain within a physical body is absurd, thinking that it can power the physical is more like it.

That picture is unnerving for some reason.

I've done it twice and know someone who can do it at will. We even set up an experiment because we though she was lying. She wasn't

No one said anything about projection on this board. Fuck off back to retard.

I hate this meme
>duh devul!!

Fuck off
>Wah stop challenging our beliefs and breaking our hugbox!!

Looks like she's riding her own dick

Chriscucks always dodge the hard questions

How the fuck do I even project my consciousness

Hey poo in loo
What do sihks believe about astral projections?
Chrisfags actually believe its satanic

Its a cute grill

yea ive done it before too i think it's just a mind thing though because even the really pro guys at it couldnt go into another room and read a prewritten note or anything in the scientific tests. there's actually a place that will give a million dollar reward if anyone can do it

>Sup Forums is christian board

Good job, youre already projecting now just do it astrally

Two words: God helmet.

It's not a meme. Christianity is very clear cut on the issue, anything that is not of God IE. anything remotely related to occult practises is of Satan by default. There is no "grey" area when it comes to the spiritual realm.

>anything that is not of God

So, nothing?

i'v been somewhere close to either astral projection or lucid dreaming I think, I don't know which because I didn't get far enough. Felt like my brain was vibrating, like a kind of electric buzzing vibration and if i focused on it i could make it move from one location to another, from my head and move it around my body, and like weird spotty coloured visual while eyes closed. I'm not religious either. I think I might me magic.

Read about the upper two chakras

underrated
Do you have any evidence? I know when they try to prove it, it usually fails. I am a believer, though.

Samadhi

Try it yourself. The problem with all of this is that people want to be told whether it works or not. What have you got to lose?

i dont think its bullshit but christians should not exercise it because its like forcing your spirit to leave your body and you could be harmed or killed in this state

Peterson has convinced me that I have to try DMT to fix myself

I can't wait till European society reaches the tipping point in which secularism becomes the majority.

I will enjoy Europe collapsing, and won't feel sorry for any of it.

when i was in religious class in school teacher said it was jewish mythology

Is that cum ?

shamanic / biblical cum

Christian Sup Forums is cucked, they worship a Jew on a stick and a cult made BY jews to manipulate them

with trans always use ass protection

Here you go, OP. This explains me:
beliefmap.org/

Fucking kill yourself fag

Remove your charkars they are used to control you

I don't get whats hard to understand here.

You have no power over spiritual experiences, but demons may make you think you have. Meditation, witchcraft as well as all other "self-improving" practices will only lead you in trouble. Only Christianity is true, nothing else.

Oh fuck off. Religion is all problems on this earth that creates violence and divide ad conquer.

Being anti-religion is the way to fix the world.

Tip your fedora.

>have no argument
>use a decade-old meme

Sad.

not an argument

You want arguments? Here you are:
What have thousands years of Christianity brought us? The whole fucking world.
What have these 60 years of atheism brought us? Picrelated.
Atheist cucks are finishing off what our forefathers have sown. They don't create anything, but only destroy and at the highest possible rate.

Why do people always put God and Bible in a box?
They had more awareness and common sense than you.

Yall need some Hinduism in your life, to become nirmani.

Perform mahasamadhi, Pajeet

There bullshit if God/Jesus/Holy Spirit/Saint.Something didn't guide you through it.

You can't cross the astral without a guide. Otherwise you are just having a strange dream.

The problem is that demons can "guide" you as well, ever heard about this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce ?

>Sup Forums is a christian dominant board

Its not they are fucking larping.

Do you believe in magic and the occult and believe that it works? Pharaoh had spellcasters in the OT. Also, first commandment says you shall not have other gods besides me. This means that there are other gods, which means polytheism is real according to the Bible, no?

>Actually admitting that your triggered

Simple solution to a complicated problem
Just assume it belongs somewhere else.

The problem is that other "gods" are demons. They never created anything and their power is limited by the only real God. They had much more freedom back then, in ancient times. Now they use ignorance instead of magic. Magic still exists though, just not in public.

I have sleep paralysis often. I never get anything "scary" though like most people report. Usually I just get out of bed then realise I'm actually still stuck there, then do it again a few times. One time I felt I was being dragged off of bed by something, and a few times I was "raped" by something. But it was never scary.

What do you think of this?

i dont know about astral projections and shit, but I did DMT and it definitely changed my views on consciousness

Its just to bad DMT has caustic soda

How did you conduct the experiment?

not all extraction methods use caustic soda

The ancient Israelites were polytheist as well, even Israeli history museums prove this with archaeology. This means at one point a subset of Israelites got power and declared every god except their own to be evil and ran with it.

Protip: There are no historical documents (other than the Bible) or archaeological records that support the Hebrews being in captivity in Egypt. Look it up

i'm christian and i sometimes practice astral projection, it's fun.

do want

topkek what a bs

also, the resultant product is technically caustic, but the pKa of DMT is 8.68, making it less caustic than baking soda

I used to be like that. Then my dreaming changed and I just would wake up in places I had already gotten to. Unually unusual places that seem important for some reason. Normal places and weird places I'd never heard of like being on a hot waterslide in a winter storm in the mountains. Or climbing a spiral staircase in a tower encased/made of stained glass. Or breaking my phone in an asian city where I've never been traveling like that.

Since I remember most moments in my every day I also remember these dreams. Then years later they happen and sometimes I use what I saw to find the next place I want to be or I change things like getting a better cellphone case and the case got broken instead. I can read things if I know the language and sometimes talk with people though people aren't always well resolved and the locations are often places that feel like a convergence where many things could have lead me there and mostly only life changing kind of moments where I need to do something important. It's odd to describe.

Since I'm an atheist I find this a bit odd and my friends don't exactly believe in that sort of thing. But I still I guess you could say I use it when I find myself in a place I dreamed. And it's kinda like reaching save points and feels like being in the zone where everything clicks. It makes me wonder if some people do that and aren't aware of it.