Shia Harrasment

Just to give a rundown on the situation
>Shia wanted to make a flag to help this country get through Trump's presidency
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>Flag originally in New York
>Moves to New Mexico due to disruption
>Moves to Liverpool, England due to neo-nazis
>Goes online due to being stolen

I really don't understand why you guys feel the need to hurt this guys art. I found a thread containing malintent. Mods must of deleted it.
Thankfully his website is back to normal. Since when can someone not exercise their right to free speech?
>hewillnotdivideus.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivideus.xyz/
youtube.com/watch?v=ltzeOnyXW_0
pastebin.com/jbuapP9f
pastebin.com/YaB5vcDj
pastebin.com/pxVqkWMr
pastebin.com/iRFVdghV
hewillnotdivieus.xyz
youtube.com/watch?v=iz2NfmRSQc4
youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How it's suppose to be

this is not art, it is a protest and a wilfully ignorant one. get your head out of your ass

The theft of his flag is free speech too

Yea, but if I support what you're saying I might get banned like the other guy!

Arnt we just doing this cuz it's funny?

Im offended by this "art"

I think it's a fun interactive game. We're a team, and Shia is a team, and we're having fun. At least I hope Shia is having fun.

>this is not art, it is a protest and a wilfully ignorant one
Says who? The words "he will not divide us" could be seen as looking to come together in these times of political turmoil. Of course shia doesn't like people doing things like throwing the hitler salute and saying "hitler did nothing wrong". Maybe Sup Forums takes it as satire but he doesn't necessarily know that, imagine if someone said to your face that your race should all be slaughtered. You'd be mad for sure. As usual Sup Forums goes to the extreme for the sake of "epic" trolling in something they do not understand.

Agreed!
He still doesn't want to accept that he loves it

>spics and niggers came to Shia's event and told him Jews should be slaughtered

Kek

Kill yourself btw

>imagine if someone said to your face that your race should all be slaughtered

They probably should, desu.

Trolling is art. Deal with it.

US Hate Speech laws actually.

This is hate speech.

digital flag hacked, when?

>The words "he will not divide us" could be seen as looking to come together in these times of political turmoil
He divides the country by excluding any and all opposing viewpoints, everyone on his streams were the standard run of the mill "le trump is hitler" and the only thing he did was create a cult like mentality thereby even further dividing the country.

Pic slightly related

I don't think it was m8

what if the server that this virtual flag is in is corporate/government owned?
I feel like Shia may be setting some sap up if they try to hack into it's location only to discover that it's not some regular server.

don't forget all the people they attacked.

>give me the rundown

Sure thing pal

Time to hack it and plop a pepe flag up ?

o wait nvm it was supposedly hacked but then restored

I saw it with my own 2 eyes 30 minutes ago. There is fucking is right there. A fucking pepe flag

ok man

If the flag is still online by the time I get home I'll see what I can do.

>t.software engineer

That site has nothing to do with Shia. Some fan just made it.

It's probably not very secure and it can't handle much traffic so we should just leave it alone and get some sleep since we're all tired anyway

>hewillnotdivideus.xyz/
I doubt that's his since the site hewillnotdivide.us is still up

It's really not secure

>I really don't understand why

for the same reason we do anything. for the lulz.
lurk more faggot

This drug addict needs serious help

H-HAIYAI

Tru tru

>hack into site
>replace flag texture with pepe texture

>>Flag originally in New York
Wat? There was no flag in NY

I can't do anything really from my phone but when I get home from work I'll see what I can do

Do it, Leaf

>I really don't understand why you guys feel the need to hurt this guys art
Have you considered that Shia, and those like him, is the person trying to divide us?

why don't you guys replace it with the ISIS flag and say that Shia is a terrorist supporter

mock up for luls

but Sup Forums can do this

Pussy ass faggot OP. I will shit on his ~free speech~ and HARASS him all day because that's what leftists deserve and because I want to hurt him
>muh mean akshuns
>muh ethics
Drink bleach you nigger loving fuck. I hope you and your spawn/ilk die a painful death kike :)

It was stolen from Liverpool? Nooo, can't be true.

The "He" in He Will Not Divide us is Shia himself.
By drawing a line and making a stand he divides everything in two, those who stand with him and those who stand against him.
But then he divided everything further by dividing those who stood with him into those who were sincere and those who were "Evil Alt-right Trolls"

The irony of Shia is that by dividing people he brought hundreds and thousands from all around the world to stand against his hate.
Shia will not divide us.
Mods might ban us though, hi mods.

this

>its not about trump guys
>f*ck hate
>please acknowledge me as an artist ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=ltzeOnyXW_0

Hey shoah le buf, were not neo Nazis, were the original bunch.

Consider this a miniature Chanology. Nipping a creepy-ass cult in the bud.

Let's DDOS this website.

fugg :DDDD

The flag was never stolen. Some Brit Anons did make it to the rooftop in broad daylight but had to abort when they couldn't get the flag because of zip ties and the cops showing up. The cops turned around and forced the museum to take the flag down and shut off the live feed.

a strategic victory for Sup Forums

Oh yes, I'm sure a virtual flag will be completely invulnerable to attack or subversion :^)

fuck off leaf

trips do not lie, it's time to please Kek

Cuck city

>not understanding the OP is a clever way to make this not a "raid' thread (but actually its still a raid thread)

>could be seen as looking to come together in these times of political turmoil
It can't because it has two clear negative terms in it. By having NOT and DIVIDE in it the slogan becomes an inflammatory one projecting a negativity onto another person in the readers' minds. It is an entirely negative and counter-productive statement.
Consider the following
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
WE SHALL STAY UNITED
Both are, at the most basic level the same message, however the latter places no blame, signals no intent from outside and only holds a positive message.

yeah, i'm white & christian. happens all the time. cult of islam makes sure of that.

Were they caught? How did they get to the roof?

If only they didn't bin their knife, they could have cut the ties.

Nice burger vpn Leaf.

Day of the rake soon.

fuck off

I wonder how long it would take the owners of this website to notice if someone changed "He Will Not Divide Us" to "He Will Nut Inside Us".

xyz Stream is back online

Websites javascript code:

pastebin.com/jbuapP9f - OrbitControls.js
pastebin.com/YaB5vcDj - Detector.js
pastebin.com/pxVqkWMr - stats.min.js
pastebin.com/iRFVdghV - Zepto.min.js

dont know if it was jackie but an asian guy gave a speech explaining it perfectly. it was him and 3 or 4 other people at night, cant find the video now

See

And

How long was the Liverpool flag up? I seem to have missed it.

hewillnotdivieus.xyz

But he united everyone in one giant game of capture the flag
He unintentionally did what he intended to do

Looked at it using the tools firefox provides, what a coincidence on this email name.

this is a bad website, it just gave my computer a ton of trojans and malware

Far as I know, they didn't get caught. Not sure how they managed to get to the roof. All I know is that somebody stepped into the frame on the live feed, wearing a bandana over his face and a dark baseball cap, and not long after that, the word was that the cops had showed up.

hi satan, I know which video you are talking about, though I do not have the link and can't be bothered looking it up

They broke in to the apartments next door and climbed across

wrong

stauppp. i love my momma

False positives. I've got two internet securities. Kaspersky and Comodo. Neither have picked up anything.

hmmm

TRS aren't shills they said. A fat downy with a tranny loving Jew wife has your best interests at hear they said,

Did the flag got stolen from Liverpool as well?

Not sure who to trust

REALLY ALTERNATES MY ALMONDS

Trust no one. however, it's a copy of the official xyz site with KeK in place. Pic related.

Underrated post

> Shia wanted to make a flag to help this country get through Trump's presidency
Which is nothing else, but a treason-instigating insult to president Trump. So it was shut down by the people.

Both sides got the message. Apparently normies did not get it, because they listen to MSM, instead of listening to the people around them.

it was "uncle chang"

it deleted my system 32 on the other PC i am now posting from my work pc

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=iz2NfmRSQc4

You must be infected by another source. Unless the CIA is on to us and injecting that stuff. In that case RUN!

looks about right

youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8

Please, get some sleep. Access that website and do not worry. I am so tired, I must get some sleep now.

This is a fake the address is still hewillnotdivide.us/

>they

tried changing HTML code... it doesnt really do anything

>implying that is shiaids' website
>being this gullible

never change Sup Forums

Eh. It's a flag. That's all that matters.

Its a falg, it needs to be changed

You would need to get access to the hosting server and change the flag texture.

Dammit when will Season 5 start?

Not really easy to do that... i dont even know where its hosted and what type it is