Be warned, America will either have a bureaucratic or military coup this weekend...

Be warned, America will either have a bureaucratic or military coup this weekend, if by Tuesday the 28th this coup is not successful, America will be in a full scale revolution once the full consequences of these revelations are realized.
Fellow burgers, keep your guns close and homestead secure, we are now in freefall.

freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf

plz no, don't mess with the release of 7.2.
i wanna fly.

posting in case this happens so i end up internet famous

hi mum

This is the big one, whistle blower Dennis Montgomery has run out of legal channels by which to prosecute the corruption in our government.
This is the guy who stole 76 hard drives containing 600million examples of blackmail via electronic surveillance at every form of government.

Larp sage

karma for rebelling

Just relaying info, read the letter

This effects you too, MI6 is implicated as well.

>boo hoo foreign countries are spying on us

ayy lmao

Both our governments and most intelligence agencies in the world are at a bureaucratic stalemate, there is no higher authority by which to legally appeal, this is it boyos this is the global government exposed, they've known Montgomery has been shopping this around for 2 years!

shit did Nunes meet with trump recently?

what the fuck...

He didn't need to, this is the letter he was talking about, this is the letter that was sent to Nunes, it was also sent to every single one of them (look at the list of recipients at the end) Montegomery met with Trump years ago with the biggest leak in US history, this is the big one!

Holy shit

BUMP!!!

BRAAAAAAP!!!

KEEP THIS THREAD GOING

OH SIT

They've lost control. They're going to tear it all down, aren't they?

Implying progressive types are willing/capable of fighting

No it's obviously going to come down to gun owners, if the coup fails.

>mfw USA will be remembered as poorly as Yugoslavia within the next 10 years

Its over lads
Yanks confirmed for kill

This is all of western civilization we're talking about, not just the US BUMP

>military coup
Yeah maybe a nationalist military coup.

Include me in the screen shot when it doesn't happen

i wanna be in the screenshot too! HOLLAND!

is pic related from Slaughterhouse 5?

the fact that you aren't sure what type of coup it will be shows that you're a LARPING faggot. kill yourself

Include me in screen shot
SA will be watching eating biltong and playing with our belly buttons.

So long as you guys fall first

There is now lo higher form of government by which to legally appeal to as a whistle blower, OTHER than the military at this point, if they fail it will THEN be up to the people.

Nothing will happen.

This.
Show more proofs OP or your a faggot.

You got the memo, too? Awesome!

Just want to say that I heard this first on CNN.

Of course, that's a giant fucking lie.

May they roast on a spit.

When all of this plays out, and justice prevails. When birds are pecking on the bones of the lot of them; Soros' kin on down to the Franks and Schumers of this world, I will raise a toast to all of you.

I can't imagine anything sweeter. And I can walk into the office and smile at all the ignorant fucks, the virtue signalling, the arrogant and the stupid.

Bump

>t. CIA nigger that's about to have a "traffic accident"

>everyone ignoring the fact that the debt ceiling was reached in the last few days.
>everyone ignoring the writing on the wall
>everyone ignoring (((they))) always win

Bump for Chaos

Bump before I click link

If dual numbers, deep state will arrest Trump and purge his supporters in FEMA camps
If triple numbers, the people will prevail.
If single number, nothing will happen

Well that's unfortunate to hear.

my birthday is on the 30th, dead political jews would be a great present, ship me some fingers, hopefully with rings still in them

I'm bump, but I doubt there'll be a real happening

no way, you know

There is this talk in the news that they have evidence of his campaign colluding with Russia. I wonder if the CIA planted someone in the Trump camp and then got them to initiate contact with Russia just in case Trump was elected.

If that is the case though, I would have thought they would release this information immediately after the election rather than wait.

Thats funny, all the sjws, feminists and trannies are going to take to the streets with their gun- oh, no guns, i guess with their screeching and go through the armed citizens, then the armed cops, then the armed military.

I wish real time moved as fast as Trump time

They've been literally saying this with zero evidence for months. Allegation after allegation, zero evidence whatsoever. It's a desperate propaganda campaign aimed at making leftist normies believe that it's somehow true through repetition.

I checked CNN since they are at the forefront of anti-Trump propaganda, and not even they are going so far as to say "evidence." More like "info" from "unnamed government sources" and "anonymous tips" that "may tie certain members to Russia," etc. AKA more of the same bs.

Can't wait for the University/College Civil War where millions of millennials across the USA kill each other on campuses while everyone enjoys life and then really enjoys life, when a lot of millennials a dead.

Thats the point m8ee

>yfw during combat in civil war 2 boogaloo as you avoid mortar and machinegun fire someone yells during a lull in the fire YOU THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA and you chuckle and wonder what the fuck was in that walnut sauce recipe.