Net worth: >$200 billion

>Net worth: >$200 billion
>Has the ability to nuke any part of the world
>Rigged the unriggable US POTUS election
>Rules the Gas-Station Federation with an iron fist, freely kills Russians he doesn't like
>Has the biggest propaganda arm and hacker army in the world under his direct command
>Literally emptied the streets of Moscow just because he felt like it
>Retards at home and abroad worship him
>Starts wars and annexes land in EUROPE, and they let him do it
He's 5'1
The 'manletism' meme needs to die.

What's your excuse anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None

watch what you say Yuri, you may get KGB'd in the night and babooshka would be saddened

>He's 5'1

I could take him in a fight and not even have to try.

>Net worth: >$200 billion

Lmfao, no

>Rigged the unriggable US POTUS election

Never happened

>Has the biggest propaganda arm and hacker army in the world under his direct command

That's the American media. It's spread like cancer even to my country, they fucking repeat to us everything the NYT writes

>Starts wars and annexes land in EUROPE, and they let him do it

nope

>What's your excuse anyway?
I'm not a manlet

You forgot to mention that he loves dogs.
No man who loves his dog can be truly evil.

LITERALLY

Putin bows down to the Bogdanoff's.

Fact: Manlets are the master race

>Hitler
5'8"
>Mussolini
5'8"
>Putin
5'6"
>Stalin
5'5"
>Ahmadinejad
5'2"

hes a finn.

His stakes in industry are definitely worth that or more. Of course it's ill gotten gains but aren't they all?

citation needed

but.....he's not white

>He's 5'1
Kek. What a loser.

honorary mention varg vikernes 182cm

>200 billion

On facial plastic surgery?

t. bulgarian in denial

Drumpf is 4'2". What's your excuse?

OP , thing is...You're not Putin. And exceptions aren't the rule. So you're still a 5'1 manlet.

how dare you post this on Sup Forums you fifth column left bluepilled globalist jew cuckold

>>Rigged the unriggable US POTUS election
stupid alcoholic give proofs

What's your point ? The guy wasn't evil.
Everything he did for his people was out of love.
In contrast , everything the cunt you elected three times in a fucking row (Merkel) is doing , is out of guilt and to destroy the germanic gene pool

Can i get a quick rundown?

My point was to make a joke. Butthurt much?

>annex land in Europe and they let him
Europe is so cucked by the sandniggers and other shit skins that their is no way in hell they would stand up to a manlet

putin is based , fuck off jidf i wish he ruled the world and killed merkel.

You forgot Napoleon

>Everything he did for his people was out of love.
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Genocide out of love.

Putin is 5'7 according to (((google)))

Manletism is a meme to make you shorties feel bad about yourselves. There is and has been like 6 gorillion epic men who were short, but we will still make fun of you because it works.
Take the meme like a manlet... I mean man.

the best part about putin is how butthurt people get over him.

Got to love people that make people pissed off right? That's why I support ISIS

>the Gas-Station Federation

KEK

He's a second-rate statesman. It seems to me that history will judge him as someone who was better than the average murderous Russian autocrat, but who missed out on the opportunity to set Russia on a truly first-rate footing. He has repeatedly clutched at small, meaningless geopolitical gains rather than focusing on economic/scientific/cultural advancement, which would be the true prerequisites of setting the stage for a newly and enduringly successful Russia. He has lucked into a mass of fossil fuel wealth that can be traded for cash. But he is no geopolitical genius. Don't get me wrong, he's not dumb. But most likely he will be judged for missed opportunities. The Syrian intervention made sense in the cold calculus of realpolitik - Russia had to maintain a lever over the Middle East and credibility in the eyes of potential key allies. But Putin bungled the Ukraine situation. He got Crimea and the Donbass, but he pissed off something like 2/3 of Ukrainians and gave the West an opportunity to openly reignite the Cold War containment strategy. And he had to limit himself to a series of small holding interventions against the Ukrainian military, in fear of fucking over the strategically vital energy sales to Western Europe. The fundamental issue — of Ukraine peeling away from the Russian block — remains. The correct strategy would have been to let it go without a fight, whether to the CIA or its own politicians. In this age of nuclear weapons, control of the Ukraine plays no important military purpose. Russian strength can only be based on dramatic improvements in the nation's economy. Everything else is just short-term shuffling of pawns around.

"Amateurs study strategy, professionals study logistics"

A wise man does not let his guard down because another is a manlet.

Many a giant was slain by the Romans.

Putin is probably the most based leader next to Duterte.

t. 6' 1" tall

Trump doesn't like dogs.

Trump eats his steak well-done with ketchup.
Hitler was a vegetarian, and while that's not for me, it means Hitler never ruined a nice steak the way Trump does.

Hmmm, I think you might be onto something.
Trump *isn't* "literally Hitler", he's not nearly as good as Hitler, even by normie standards.

Is 182cm considered manlet? What the fuck

you forgot the amount of pussy the guy has at his beck an call

Putin for PM when???!!?

>200 billion
Nope at most he is estimated at 84 billion but he has refused to share any information about his own personal finances meaning that at the most we have is speculation hence the reason he has no Forbes listing.
>5'1
Also a nope his real height is 5'6 making him a whole 6 inch's taller than OP
>lrn2google

ITT: we learn that humans are a species that is more defined by their intellectual capacity than brute force

> redpilling the normies one ' at a time

Being so dumb that you think he rigged the election.

>Fact: Manlets are the master race
Trump is 6' 2".

Congrats, Sup Forums you just red-pilled a Jill Stein voter on Hitler.

You should make bumper stickers:
"Adolph Hitler: Not nearly as bad as Donald Trump!"

>They are all short angry men
Kek we found the reason why politician start wars

> annexes
Because looking at how ukroshit shells civilians in Novo-Russian province, we can surely tell, that referendum based solely on putin`s propaganda.

R-right?

trump went on one of his rambling speeches about why he likes his steaks well done.

He travels around so much that he realized restaurants fuck up rare steaks so often that it became a constant hassle to send them back, but everyone knows how to cook a steak well done.

Hitler was only a vegetarian do to sever digestive issues something we could have probably fixed with modern medicine

>100% of humans who die have been breathing oxygen

FOUND THE CAUSE OF DEATH FOLKS!

>$200 billion

>He ain't wrong
But then again I figure with the kind of money he has and the fact that he is a semi-celeb and the fucking president that some line chief would be able to get the steak cooked right

That's actually true though since oxidation causes the break down of our cells but your so retarded that some basic level biology is beyond you

That's just bullshit.
Any decent steakhouse can cook a steak medium -rare properly.
I'm a middle-class code-monkey and I can afford to eat at restaurants that can cook a steak.
He can afford to eat at Ruth Chris and places like that.
And why was he sending steaks back anyway?
As long as it's not cold in the middle, there's no objectively wrong way to cook a steak, it just falls to personal preference of done-ness.
And that doesn't even touch on the ketchup issue.

This guy has serious issues.
The same issues a petulant 5-year-old has.

And he is a Finn. Slavs BTFO

This was my thoughts exactly.

He's a despicable gangster but i heard him speak about the US acting unilaterally in the Crimea and the Middle East and it was some of the most sensible and down to earth stuff of 2016.

Can I get a basic gestalt on the gas station meme

>Born in Leningrad
>He's a Finn

Fuck off OP

>He's 5'1
>The 'manletism' meme needs to die.

I don't like Putin. But what I do know is that he was a small guy growing up. This meant he was picked on an bullied. To compensate he learned to fight and more importantly, learned to fight with his physical limitations. This hardened him not only physically, but also mentally.

Sup Forums likes to shitpost about manlets and all that, but the true strength of a man comes from his mental willpower.

>muh russian hackers maymay

kys

as a 183cm individual, 182cms are manlets.
youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

as a 184cm individual, 183cm are manlets

I don't get it.

>Hitler
The biggest mass rape of German women was overseen by his failed policies
>Mussolini
Italy collectively shouting 'mama mia' and getting told to shut the fuck up by Ethiopians
>Stalin
Starved 40 million of his own people to death and prevented economic modernisation

Putin grew up in post-WW2 Leningrad and I heard story that once when he was a kid he found unexploded ww2 bomb and brought it to police station. Police was shocked and later he got his ass kicked for that.
Don't know if true story though.

putinbots not welcome

Bitch please, you don't realize how far gone russia was during the late years of the soviet union and the collapse

ЛДПP shills in here

>>Hitler
>manlet
shiggydiggy

> unironically discussing russian politics

Everything about ЛДПP is ironic

>this mad over aome shitty fucking steak

Fuck off you literal autist its just a god damn piece of meat

Everything about Russia is ironic.

btw Putin best childhood friend is Sergei Bogdanov.

>"He grew up a restless child, and there's no need hiding that he often behaved like a hooligan," said Sergei Bogdanov, the future president's childhood friend, in an interview with Moskovsky Komsomolets.

Except for zapikanka

Who from Vaska isn't a hooligan growing up?

(Unironically talikng about SPB neighbourhoods)

Banana dictator on steroids, low level of pretty much everything but political kills and offshore empires. Will bring your country degradation and misery.

>As long as it's not cold in the middle, there's no objectively wrong way to cook a steak,
Oh i get it! You're hilariously wrong because You have no standards!

>that prussian kings breeding programms
Autism.

Any proof for rigging the election?

>>Net worth: >$200 billion
you would think this crypto jew would spare a couple of gold rubles for a certain Transnistrian rpg7 repurposing forum.

both were average for their day, Napoleon was victim of anglo propaganda plus he always surrounded himself with really tall Grenadiers,who additionally wore those tall fur hats

Are you talking about Obama?

Priests kiss his hand. He is just compensating for his impotence.

Does he know the Bogs?

>The 'manletism' meme needs to die.
t. manlet

yes Bogs are his childhood friends. confirmed fact.

He and Zaev will put pipelines through country and increase economic growth he might be a bad person and all that but he is a great politician and he knows what he's doing.

1. Not 5'1
2. Putin has been practicing BJJ for like 20 years, also you would lose the fight due to Putins MK Ultra powers

not on a small scale, manlet

sexual selection hasn't changed since the paleolithic and women still want tall men who can tackle deer and carry the whole carcass home on their own

>The correct strategy would have been to let it go without a fight, whether to the CIA or its own politicians

t. Agency shill

>ywf the media's "Putin controls Trump" narrative gets him elected again next year

Fucking retards.