Did something huge happen that is currently being slid, or is it simply that the last good poster has left for 8pol?

Did something huge happen that is currently being slid, or is it simply that the last good poster has left for 8pol?

there are like 20 people here now, max

i'm hoping to see some signs of life but it's looking dead

Sup Forums is pretty boring now

i guess it's mostly business as usual now that trump has been president for over 2 months and there hasn't been any major happenings lately

ye righto cunts

Stop perpetuating the myth that Sup Forums isnt just 4 guys with a few thousand proxies.

This is the current happening

They're sliding that Obama is going to be absolutely destroyed by trump over the illegal surveillance

Your catalog is being slid again by an infiltrator mod that are removing images so you have to guess threads....

For the 6 millionth time go to your cuck IRC and get an older mod to remove the one doing that shit. I'm going home

Lit half the catalog has "unreachable" posts due to images being removed either by a cuck mod(again) or you got some technical issues

its newfags

normally they'd come in small enough numbers we could tell the off and call them faggots

now its just rampant. namefagging, stupid questions every thread, lolbertarians thinking the have a foothold

im done with this place

>Stop perpetuating the myth that Sup Forums isnt just 4 guys with a few thousand proxies.

Fuck you, stop disagreeing with me. You have no right to disagree with me; I'm YOU

>Talks about 8pol being better
>posts sexually suggestive pic
huh

I posted a link here once to a YouTube video

Before Sup Forums: 200 views
After Sup Forums: 3600 views

So there's probably more people lurking than you think.

It's like a snowball rolling downhill. Every time something major happens in the media people from other boards flock to Sup Forums and everyone has a great time. But instead of going back to their boards they hang around and shit post waiting for something else to happen instead of talking about politics. So when nothing happens they make threads bitching about how boring Sup Forums is now, 0/10 bait threads trying to stir shit up, LARPing threads, and random pieces of news with "ID'S HABBIN".

Antifachan is shareblue. Shareblue is upset about this information.

I think we all know what the problem is.

Plot twist: one really bored user f5ing with a proxy randomizer.

>MFW I'm half the posters in this thread

They're sliding my thread here. Seriously.

Get the fuck in here.

Not a drill, kek confirmed.

Most good posters are on 8pol now.

>Sup Forums gets new exposure
>Sup Forums gets youtube exposure by big channels
>alt right gets exposure
>Presidential run by Trump
>HWNDU

We are currently full to the brim with new friends. Some from other boards, many from Sup Forums and a bunch who have never browsed here before.

It seems many of the younger users who have grown up attached to social media, are simply not able to keep thoughts to themselves.

They constantly make threads asking stupid questions, voicing their pointless opinion with no desire for discussion, or simply wishing to discuss a celebrity figure.

All of the above events have resulted in a giant influx, that has meant people have not had chance to acclimatize to what was Sup Forums culture.

This is one reason why mass migrations are extremely damaging in the real world. Seems we have also been a victim.

For those waiting for things to return to "normal", it is simply not possible at this point. Instead at best quality will plateau instead of degrading / stagnating.

If you "pin" the thread then a placeholder image is added to the thread and you can access it. Took me a while to figure that out.