Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TC1Vfoq3PvU&t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old rich white men are chick magnets

How can huehue niggers ever compete?

They are ready for dying, white women their age are too demanding and rank.

Let them have some young velvet pussy if they want it.

Everyone in Brazil is poor and will never travel the world and get young, undiseased pussy

Not gonna lie, seeing a white man with a flip is almost an infuriating as seeing a white girl with a nigger. Yellow fever men are just mudsharks with dicks. "muh traditional asian waifu" is just as much bullshit as the bbc meme.

What do you mean OP
Asian women love a man for the good person they are. They can truly see the 9/10 chad in any white male.

god damn chinks are fucking disgusting

Who wouldn't want a young pretty desperate whore for their old age?

>caring about old divorced retirees spending the rest of their lives with submissive young women in the third world
The only people I think should care is Thai men, but they're too busy playing Miss Universe.

I'd say at least 2 are traps

I will defend it. God loves wmaf.
>most feminine
>highest IQ
>kawaii af
>biggest criticism is "clingy"
>which means they don't want to lose a white guy once they find one

I've never got the tight as fuck meme, after banging more than a few they're actually pretty average diameter-wise. You do tend to bottom out a bit more though, which can be pretty painful for her.

Honestly it's a bad idea for most white guys to have kids with little SE Asian women because white babies have huge fuckin heads and they often have to get c-sections.

Why do ugly dicks like you give a shot what other uggos are doing when you wouldn't even date them? Everyone and their mum knows that fugly women have it better that ugly shit men. You salty about that fact.

>Jin Xing (Chinese: 金星; pinyin: Jīn Xīng, Korean: 김성, McCune–Reischauer romanization: Kim Seong); born August 13, 1967 in Shenyang, Liaoning) [...] was the first transgender woman in China to receive the government's approval to undergo a sex change, and she is also one of the first few transgender women to be officially recognized as a woman by the Chinese government.
>She currently lives with her three adopted children and her German husband in Shanghai.

who gives a shit if old white guys wanna marry digusting flip chicks

But in all seriousness, we can't let the white man get his hands on the racemixing codes.

underrated

>She

So Hans is gay? Tell us something we didn't know.

I don't care if they racemix over there. Just don't come back here.

What am I defending?

anglos and germs are disgusting negrified mongrels who think muh dik is acceptable behavior

>tfw no qt3.14 gf

youtube.com/watch?v=TC1Vfoq3PvU&t=10s

Sup Forums won't defend racemixing you piece of shit. You Brazilians however seems to be defending racemixing faggot

Joke's on you, I'd rather stay with my jungle asian wife than a fucking huehue monkey.

My gf is a cute Asian white mix. And I'm half Portuguese, half English.

Will we have beautiful kids?

holy shit RARE

i thought i had all her pics

The true red pill on race mixing is that It's white men who are the ones race mixing with asians and latinos. Not white girls fucking niggers and muslims like Sup Forums claims

You will have autistic mogrels

nope. it's nigger tier.

oh look another thread

i get mad when other people are happy.

Sup Forums