Brexit costs UK 50 billion pounds

You better pay up fast, isle monkeys :'>

no, come get it

a fucking thieve and drunk wants money what a surprise..

that'll be fifty billion shekels goy

then you can stop being my slave

Come on let's negotiate Hans,
How about , instead of £50 bil you get my boot up yer arse.

Final deal.

why would it cost money to leave the EU?

based fellow alpendweller

ha ha ha we will just stall for France

if they want to keep their auto industry they'd better

Would be shocking if someone were to support Greece's claim to 162 Billion (German) Euro's.

why does it cost money to leave?

it's called blackmailing
You pay this fantasy amount of money we made up, or we will not let you trade with the EU

>juncker says

Versailles reversed

literally everything the EU does is based on blackmail/bribing

>Juncker Says
pfft yeah right

and the rest is based on lobbying and violence
haha, it's like every other state, but on steroids and much worse because it's a superstate

Come take it gerabia, this time we will leave your country as a smoking crater as a warning to the rest of the EU cucks to not mess with the eternal Anglo master race.
As our son would say "three strikes and you are out".

Mmm, EU is crushing, dreams come true

Don't get any bright ideas, Ivan

pls use nukes and don't forget to nuke Austria too

It's the only way to be sure

We'll meet you in the middle like 1945

Because the EU works like a mafia

Kek, they could finally pay debts.

The EU didn't grant them an auto industry. Japan and the US did.

there is no legal right for the EU to demand any money if a country wishes to leave.

as set out in the lisbon treaty. the UK will not pay.

>we are holding your country hostage to our union for.... £50 billion

Is Junker literally Dr. evil?

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

Can't wait to grab Poland again :3

Seriously this, I remember in my teen years thinking that the EU was a question of merit. Turns out they only give the pretense of that so that states will gladly allow themselves to be absorbed.

just stop trying to kill us gays and im fine working with the russians.

You're welcome to try and get it from us.

Come take it from us, Brussels slave.

Poor pooland, they jumped from one evil to another, Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth 2.0 when?

What are you going to do? Kick us out?

PLC (well, late one) was the worst polish entity ever.

LOL

You think we're going to pay that? Fucking kill yourself kraut.

You call russians "gays" and want good relations with us? Lol

Can't wait to tell Poland that we will help them, but then do nothing as they again become a Russian satellite state again.
We trained them well in toilet cleaning, but now we have too many, and they think they are hot shit.

They will refuse to play with you.

Probably.

>what is bad grammar

They need gibs for the slav&mediterranean countries to keep the whole thing together

>because it's communism

FTFY

no im gay.

i'd like to work with the russians more than the eu.
but russians can be quite violent against us. still a lot better than the fucking muzzies though

Actual answer is Britain assumes several commitments during their EU tenure. Things like the EU pension fund, unfinished development projects, bailouts, scholarships and so on.

Wouldn't that just be terrible? All hope is lost if you aren't trading with ze germans and letting them run your country.

I don't even want to live in a world that isn't run by dour belgian accountants and rapacious german tyrants. What a bleak future.

The EU has said they would refuse to start negotiating on other things like a free trade deal if Britian doesn't pay.

He's just sabre rattling, and it's frankly pathetic.
he just doesn't get that if him and others like him had kept their gobs shut, remain would probably have won. All he's doing is reminding people that no matter what financial burdens we take on, it was worth it to get out of what amounts to an abusive relationship.

No.

>Not wanting to kill gays

Well first thing i can think off is british banks were part of the whole greece mess. Them leaving would basically running away from the tab at a restoraunt. Theres probably a bunch of other similar things im not aware off. Basically they most likely got a bunch of good deals in EU because they were a big paying country, but now they are leaving so they arent even going to pay what they ove so they need to make it up somehow or EUs not going to deal with them ever since they the trust would go down to zero at that point.

Can't argue with that

We will get it through taxes eventually you butthurt braindead island monkey.

Easy there, Aryan, don't want to get your bloody pressure too high.

Come get it. We have a proven track record against the French and the German. Good luck.

When Britain leaves why would it give a shit what it owed the EU? Did we care about what us colonies owed the crown when we rebelled?
Did France that weren't royalty care about what they owed their monarch when they revolted? Did Germany care about what the Weimar Republic owed when the NSDAP took over? Fuck the EU.

That's what Germany pays for refugees in only 2 years.

Shouldn't deter anyone.

Do you remember how much you owe from the treaty of versailles?

If you continentals are going to be autistic about made up debt, the Commonwealth has an even better one.

Fuck off and pay us back for you NATO debt.

You can be as cool as you want, you can't dodge facts.

Or do you want to eat fish the rest of your life?

did ya say u wanna quit on da EU?

just try and take it you kike

Greeks not paying taxes and lying on their eu application is not our problem.

Pay debnts

Gerabia attacks the U.K. For random made up debt for leaving their stupid system, U.K. Becomes a "war zone", we have to deport all the nigs and sand bigs to Germany as rapefugees.
Tfw he UK becomes a white ethno state because germcucks can't just admit defeat with honour.
They cannot beat the eternal Anglo.

The treaty of Versailles was a piece of shit and not realized in the end.

It's not made up debt, it's the price to keep allmost all the rights you can in the EU, without staying in it.

Take it right out of the pensions of the old nostalgic fucks that wanted it kek

>Daily Mail
Jesus man I thought those were meme papers like de Telegraaf that from the people never seriously read. Guess I was wrong.

stay in your lane

>Australian

Shush, the grown ups are talking

German, French and British banks were the ones that gave the stupid loans to the Greeks in the first place. The whole Greek loans through EU countries is just Brit, French and German politicians saving their own banks so their own voters wont throw a shitfit when the banks collapse. Not your problem? You ARE part of the problem you retarded fuck.

Lay off my son kraut.

Maybe you guys should pay back your ww1 and ww2 debts

Likewise say goodbye to your lovely sausages also. You tax us we tax you back thick Germans. (trade deficit)

>Britain pulling Leonidas stance

For the first time ever I am respectful of Brits.

>It's not made up debt, it's the price to keep allmost all the rights you can in the EU, without staying in it.

So extortion, then?

So hoping that you guys fuck up again and we do another allied rape job on your country. You Germans have caused so many fuck ups.

Non-meme answer by someone who's not a teenager here

Upon joining the EU, you agree that every EU-based expenditure you receive will be returned should you decide to leave. That is designed so shitholes like mine can't leech "muh highways" and simply leave

They don't have to pay, we will get it through taxes like I said plenty of posts before.

How come that every human being on island has the mind capacity of fucking fish.

Then he gets arrested and fined for not paying his taxes.

>German selective memory

You'd think a country that lost two wars in a row would learn a sense of humility, but no. Must be the autism (sad!)

Shutup Kraut. Bitch EU will pay us money.

Pay us your debnts

Yeah right, france and israel are still in ruin, better pay to build that shit. Hope poland still receives money from russia as well.

How about no you fucking american. Your country is a literal collection of scumbags that betrayed their nation once.

You won't get it on taxes because you'll be paying taxes to import your goods into the UK ignorant German

>So extortion, then?

No.

>be in group
>leave because muh freedoms
>still want all the privileges without the responsibilities
>group tells you to renegotiate
>no fuck you

What an evil oppressive group.

I'm old enough to remember when €50 billion was a lot of money.

Someone pissed on your strawberries?

good luck selling your cars here then, GG german economy no RE

Autism

Trumpism, an even severer form of autism

You both should get checked

Yeah this is how it'll happen :^).

You know that the EU consists of multiple countries and the only thing you have to offer is oil and fish, found elsewhere in the EU.

As soon as scotland is gone you'll even lose your fucking gold mine, chav.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as if Britons can even afford cars after not being in the EU milks them dry

Yeah, the only people that buy german cars in your country are politicans and pakis.

Fuck those.

>some random unelected Eurocrat says...

Stopped reading right there

>we will get it through tax
TRADE DEFICIT
R
A
D
E

D
E
F
I
C
I
T

This.

Britons, like Americans, are mentally challenged

>the only thing you have to offer is oil and fish

They also have a very lucrative service industry, law and finance.
But that's exactly why we can blackmail them: without passporting, they can't sell these in the EU.

>leave eu
>required to pay denbts
>remain in eu
>germany pays for you

???

Lol, as if EU should be happy with bad relationship between EU and UK. Large net paying country leaves, so pressure on other wealthy countries rises. Meanwhile UK will make deal with US, Japan, etc (that's in interest of all these parties). Pressure on EU rises again. Seeing how brittle the mediterranean situation is atm, I can't imagine that going well.

>1 country causes a trade deficit, not muliple countries taxing 1 country

Negotiations haven't even begun you absolute idiot, junker is just an anti UK turd burglar, we've not even stated what we want apart from service fta which goes both ways you stoned simpleton