Thoughts?

thoughts?

I'd rather watch The Gavin McInnes show.

I'd rather get blacked

Werd !

Werd !

I'd rather watch lifetime channel

Least fake news around, but too left-leaning for my taste...

not a single original thought that isn't cancerously regressive since they've sold out
don't blame shane either, I'd do the same desu senpai

Vice was legit half a decade ago. They've gone very down hill, though.

I liked when they went to the world's most dangerous (X) and nothing happened.

>you will never save tea girl

grew up with vice hard to quit it

the magazine is dead the site is shit but thankfully the youtube channel is still good/ok i have yet to watch the HBO show

regardless of Vice's current status- some of their older stuff like "Guide to North Korea" is fucking legendary

MUHHHH REFUGEEES, EUROPEANS NEEDSA TAKE EM IN AND CURRR FOR EMMM

>Goes back to million dollar condo in Brooklyn

I'd rather watch Ellen

Those lifetime original movies are funny as fuck

they lost credibility for me when I found out they make like 12 times what NYT makes and still pretend they're all guerilla

>Vice
>News
They are there to push a left wing, liberal viewpoint. There for an agenda, not the truth. Kinda like RT.

honestly I think they exist to say exactly what middle class youth want to hear. they're feeding off already existing trends/how young people are

source: there was some shit a couple of years ago where vice got into it with nyt and I watched a couple of videos around there and they showed some footage from discussions/conferences at vice. based on that I'd say they just try to ride the crest, they just try to stay hip. they're not "real" but they're extremely good at emulating it for cash

Far Left fake news

Some of their on location documentaries from around 2012 are very good, but they've long lost any sense of journalistic integrity in what they "publish" now.

They are way better than others.

A couple points:

-Gavin McInnes never did a single thing good at Vice. He did Do's and Don'ts like the fag he is.

-Vice was briefly good over the span of maybe 5 documentaries. The Vice Guide To Liberia, North Korea, Sewers of Bogota, a few others. Their Ukraine coverage was semi-ok more for its on the ground footage than the idiot who got kidnapped.

-Vice was bought by Rupert Murdoch. It isn't real anymore. Even rich kids aren't trying to get jobs there through their family connections. Its done. Astroturf cool.

-Pic related

>Gavin McInnes never did a single thing good at Vice. He did Do's and Don'ts

that was literally one of the best parts of vice

get these fucking kikes out of my public broadcast

You might find E! Magazine to be a suitable replacement, or Perez Hilton.com

They used to do cool shit by having regular dudes go into warzones and totalitarian regimes, dicking around with a colorful assortment of psychopaths, warlords, and jackbooted thugs.

Now, they do a ton of gay shit about trannies that takes no effort.