Atheist Fascism

How will it work?

We're using magic on you know tho.

Fedora thread?

I am euphoric, illuminated by my own intelligence. My mind shatters all illusions and embraces truth. This is my victory, this is my song. This is Atheism.

talk about blue pilled

conciousness doesnt even exist

>Consciousness requires a brain

Are transhumanists not athiests?

Atheists are retarded. No one really knows jack shit about why we're here.
Just live to make the world a better place by voting to eradicate evil to attempt to save the cucks from themselves.

i considered myself atheist until i really thought about The Big Bang.
now i'm deist.
feels good, man.

Atheism is relligion

Don't you realise that the original fascism was atheistic to the core and the only time Mussolini worked with the Church was due to political reasons?
Fascism is an ideology where state becomes subtitute for the God so you can't have both religion and fascism living together in peace for a longer period of time.

Theres literally nothing wrong with the statements made in that pic

Fight me christcucks

Ghosts exist. Everyone knows this.

Sage all shill thread

Pol is christian board
Get the fuck in here for real opportunity, lads

Is that image trying to imply that ghosts and magic is real and its stupid to believe otherwise?
Kek

I am an atheist and I don't believe in relative morality.

Go do your math homework japan

I am a Christian. This thread was made in response to a comment on Black Pigeon's channel.

The commenter wanted a fascist dictator who destroyed all faiths.

> evolution has no place in schools

This is supposed to be an atheist?

It will not. There are very few complete atheists and they are all passive fat retarded cucks with huge self-esteem. You can't build a society with these guys.

I tip my fedora to a fellow memer

It's a funny picture nonetheless
I like how the took the picture with a camera mounted on a tripod (judging by the reflection in his glasses)