Sup Forums: tell us your personal hopes and dreams in this life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Never live under commie rule
>Have lots of great children that praise culture of rationality and the quest for meaning

I'd like to be here for a nice happening

I just want to be ignorant and happy.

retire by the time i'm 40

My only goal in this life, as far as I'm concerned, is the happiness and well being of those I care about, be they family or friends. We'll all be dead someday, so why suffer in the process?

I don't give a fuck about a career, social status, what car I drive or even how big my house/apartment is. I just want a beautiful traditional wife to come home to every day. It's hard having no motivation to achieve these things I don't care about but that's how you get your dream girl so I'm confused I guess.

>gas kikes
>race war now

Have enough to live a decent life. Find someone to share my life with. Hopefully, create at least a small thing that adds something to the world.

ww3

What's there to hope? We'll be totally enslaved by jews in less then 100 years.

Swim through the Arctic ocean naked, walk the world, walk on water, move mountains with my faith. Wear an 18 foot King Cobra around my neck for the duration of its 30+year life, or some kind of angel/deva/diety in the form of a king cobra for eternity, and regularly have it inject large amounts of venom into my bloodstream for it to not have any effect on me. to attain a full understanding of Eschatology. to develop the soul and spirit with my gnostic christian wife.

>Kebab removal in our lifetimes
>Roasties back to the kitchen
>End of central banking jewry
>1779-tier freedom
>grand children to tell the tales of Sup Forums, kebab removal and how the west was won again, and to ride a Panther in the sunset with

You could replace the Panther with a lifesize replica of a WW2 battleship like the Bismarck

Forgot pic related

Islam prohibition on western nations.

Have farm with my gf and be as self sufficient as possible. Also ofcourse have some animals. Oh and to live far away from the multiculti meme.

Have a loving family and provide everything they need for them

totally forgot to mention we want to have kids. 2-3 minimum!

Use transhumanism to live forever and become a god.

The Extermination of jews, muslims, sjws and gays.

Have a decently high ranking position in the United States government.

I actually want to see the big happening... including the cloud of smoke and the aftermath. I'm quite curious what it will be.

I want to explore planets of the universe with my friends.
And also getting rid of jews, muslims and niggers.
Black people can stay.

All my personal hopes and dreams died in 2004 when I became homeless.

>when I became homeless.
how much money do you have at your disposal?

maybe $200 until my paycheck in 2 weeks.

Cant you try to go from farm to farm and ask if you can work there and sleep in their stable till youre financially good enough?

>but that's how you get your dream girl
nope dude, the 50s are long gone
you get your dream girl by doing drugs, having tattoos and spending nights in bar fights

thank you roach for your daily demotivation
just what we needed

i consider myself quite adept at living off the small coin.

do you have trouble getting enough healthy food?

i just want to be happy again

thats not how you get a dream girl. Plus girls arent allowed to go to bars in frogland. Please read this Sharia zone pamflet.

no but for real you wont find a good woman in a club or bar or very very small chance.

Retake northern ireland?

it takes a man's man to turn a hoe into a house wife, that and 5 kids

>not even worth it

rather retake a nice warm spot in nothern spain far from the anglos tbqhfamalamiala

This tbqh
Im planing on having 6 children though. Once I get my MD degree I dream of living as a general practitioner and have a pice of land to work on and have animals.
>earn good money helping the sick
>be respected by locals
>be semi self sufficient
>married to my qt gf, have one or two babys, after a while move back to the city
Pic related, last lamb we made on the summer with my family. Home grown

>Personal Hopes and Dreams

Well, it's a little silly, but I want to a modern trade prince. A Serine Doge if you will. Global trade is one of the most time-honored and complex business models I can think of.

If I ever became rich off of global trade, I'd want to influence the U.S. political agenda, by funding ultra far left liberals. Then move to Switzerland before many of these liberals seize power, create duel citizenship and store all my money in swiss accounts. Move back the U.S., never pay taxes, be based only Switzerland and exist in an ultra liberal paradise and never pay for it.

dont forget the feminists and the trannies
i know they can be included in sjws and gays, but they deserve explicit specifications

My hopes and dreams for a simple, happy life, have been crushed by the Jews.
All I now have is a burning hatred for all of them.
I don't care if I die.
I don't care if all of my people die.
I just want the Jews to die.
My dream is to have over five hundred confirmed Jewish kills.

I might have been misunderstood. If I didn't get my shit together I would have anhero'd. I do reminisce on things that might have been if I wasn't homeless for the majority of my "best years".

lol no I go to Wendy's every day because the $400 I pay for this 10x10 room monthly doesn't lesson the tension enough to use the kitchen

communist guerillas be exterminated, lefitst partes be b& from congress.

I hope for an Israeli/Russian/American super alliance.

Jews are never /ouguys/
Jews are the fucking reason we have a migrant crisis in Europe.
They should all be wiped out.

To have happy white children with a beautiful wife and to be known for being an author, painter, inventor, musician and philosopher

Stay salty, libcuck. Trump and Bibi are going to stomp all over Iran by the end of the year.

Oh wow. Op here. This has made me a sad user. I wish I could help :/

>earn good money helping the sick
>be respected by locals
>be semi self sufficient
>married to my qt gf, have one or two babys, after a while move back to the city

sounds based man.

also Chile is pretty white isnt it? Saw a documentairy and the people seemed pretty good natured even the more latin american ones.

Do it man, make it your goal to move to Spain!

Well it is how it is user. Can look back all you want but thats just set in stone no matter how much it hurts. Whats important now is that you keep up what you do now and that is beeing alive. Things will get better if you keep fighting for it. Everyone can lay down with his face on the railroad tracks.

Sorry about that user.

I want the world to burn

retard alert

To gas the kikes/ race war now/kill all the fags and trannies/communists.

She's great

Me too user....and I want to be the reason it's burning...

You wouldn't happen to be an ISTP-A personality type would you?

add niggers and mexicans for me

fuck, kill anyone who isn't white or japanese/korean

Find my soulmate. Also join the ruling class.

I'd settle for either.

>mfw i know

Looking through multiverse time to propogate a future where I can create and build an idea that will improve the lives of millions of humans around the world, which will then keep myself occupied so I don't destroy you all with my robot army. And I like grape mentos.

No, why you think so burgerbro?

Tbh its sad but i think we cannot root out the kikes atleast not for long. I honestly wouldnt hate them so much if it wasnt for THE FUCKING MUSLIMS.

>we will be
Are you from the past matey?

My hopes and dreams are dead. I could do with a nice, comfy death though.

Well we kind are already man.

Leave this piece of shit rock and find an unclaimed planet to live on alone.

>earn at least 500,000 a year
>max out my skills
>buy houses and a massive workshop
>build my own mancave bunker
>get a stacy for a wife when i fulfilled all that
>join pvp server against muslims

n/a

;_;

I want to help secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I also want to have white children.
I want to help other races by setting an example for them.
I want to reform the system or create a new one.

I'm sick of watching my fellow men become downtrodden of no fault of their own.

Libertarian in the streets, Nazi in the sheets.
Sieg. Fucking. Heil.

To own 1,000 apartment units
To have a large family
Later to start a sovereign white community.

Have a house and children

>t. Jim Jones

To die somewhere along the shores of Bristol Bay smoking Sockeye and moose

> japan
> white

I hope that every single Democrat gets put in a gas chamber and the Jews are shipped back to Israel to fight their own wars

you're not qualified tho

I like you.

To create an alternative to our current conservative media based on libertarian values and appealing to the younger generation.

Absolute pipe dream

I'm a fellow urger serving in our glorious Navy - and checked bruh

that checked was for (((you)))

I'm hammered, forgive me f a m

Dying in nuclear hellfire senpai. Nah but for real anything with dying in some big war would be great.

To hopefully get a steady job, get a decent house, got a girl already.

And to not have any kids.

desu i kind of lost hope. Not from a Sup Forums perspective just for real.

I want to sell more snake oil than this man's father could have ever dreamed to

i want to have sex with as many boys as i can get my hands on

living forever is possible

Podesta plz leave

For hope, well i have a progeny, so i wish her well and hope that she can bare with me during this whole parenting process. I have no idea what i'm doing, but i'm doing it right thus far.
For Dreams, I've always had a pretty simple one. Work at a stable job/career, meet a woman that can tolerate my bullshit but also has her own life. Get a home away from the city if possible, open up a bar and just listen to people living their own lives. Watch my girl grow up into a fine woman and give all her boyfriends shit for dating her. I would like die knowing i did everything required of a human.

Awake in a world of peace and perfection. Europe with its pride and nationality, Africa part of empires and kingdoms growing, Asia at peace working together, the Americas also in harmony

And, of course, a future for white children.

to die in my sleep
ive given up on going to valhalla long ago

song touches my feels
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

may i take sanctuary in iceland?

Kill all jews

We'll throw you in a volcano

still better than living in the us

In recent years, as i started to spend more and more time with my grandfather (because he was ill of cancer, but in the end he beated it, now he's still alive after like 5 years of that) i discovered that i want to do the same thing as him. I do not want to have the same life as him, as i am not him, but i want to pass the same values that he passed to his children.

>He came from paraguay with just his smile and his guitar
>Met qt christian girl from the countryside
>Married her
>Started working as a builder on his own
>Built huge house with his own hands in a new neighbourhood
>Had 5 children
>As children grew up, so did the neighbourhood
>Their children grew up with traditionalistic values and the mindset of hard-working people
>Now all his children are business owners and all his grandchildren grew up in rather happy families
>He's been married for 51 years and his wife stills loves him, and he loves her too
>He's 84 and defeated cancer and other diseases without the life-destroying cancer treatment
>Tfw he is so happy with the family he has built that he doesn't want to die

That kind of endgame i want to have.

gas the kikes race war now

I just want to find the motivation to care about things I'm supposed to care about and have the courage to do things as well. Everything else will then come afterwards by themselves.

I want a large cottage in the middle of nowehere on a big flat, green plain with a moderate sized lake/pond next to me and treelines on every side. Also a big family, im talkin 7+ kids and i would have a private study where nobody but me is allowed that would have all muh guns, books, drugs, and dildos. my best friend and his family would live in the giant cottage with me, and we would have a badass garden and go kill bears, elk, and DUR to feed our enormous family. it would be hardcore and awesome.

captcha: MOUNTAINS

what's your plan to implementing this lofty ideal, o brother?
>i hope you plan on targeting powerful influential ones, not lowbie jews as they are usually good people

>author, painter, inventor, musician and philosopher
all that at once?
wtf are you?
>Trump and Bibi are going to stomp all over Iran by the end of the year.
I'd be surprised
he'd lose much of his voter base
and he fucking needs them because everyone else is hellbent on ruining him
also have you heard Bannon pushing the Iran BS? I haven't.