Why do you guys hate me for my skin color? It's bad enough living with the smell of pollution and corrupt politicians

Why do you guys hate me for my skin color? It's bad enough living with the smell of pollution and corrupt politicians.

We have no problem with you bongs, I don't know where you got that idea.

I hate you because you're not Anglo and are a Satanist

kek

dont worry about what others think. just be urself

I'm pretty sure most people who have a similar skin color to you hate you as well.

>tries to free man from the chains of god
>makes life a struggle so we can grow and achieve great things
>punishes the evil
Satan did nothing wrong.

I don't hate you for your skin color. I hate you because you don't poo in the loo.

Fellow colonial knows

Yes, like the greasy man said. We got no problem with pakis.

You redeemed yourselves with Brexit. You Brits saved Europe again

I hate your DNA, much in the same way I hate the DNA of inbred white people, down syndrome white people and white people who are genetically inferior.

We need better people. We need to breed better people.

At least you don't live with the smell of poo, well, not such a strong smell.

I hate you for mutilating genitals of your females, for forcefully marrying them, for deying them education.

Of course a Muhammedan would say that

Islam

don't worry just be confident

Singapore is majority Chinese, Zhang

Because your people are among the most retarded, incest ridden pedo culture exporting shitstains on this planet.

You are literal human garbage who think they're God's gift.

Stop emigrating here and recall your friends and we will forgive you

>has Islamic crescent moon on flag
>will admit to being a chink online instead of an English teacher
Kek

I don't. I only hate Blacks and Jews and I dislike gypsies. pls jihad them and we can be friends.

Based anons the rest are clearly shit skins

I don't. We would probably be mates if you could stand the smell of weed and tolerate autism.

i dont hate you because your a shit skin. i hate you because your a zika fag . its a retrovirus. according to the cdc it damages adult stem cells in the brain so they dont continue to reproduce in lab rats. nobody knows if the same happens in humans

zika is also transmittable via sex or blood transfusions

Because instead of fixing your own country you came to other people's country to get advantage of that, though your country is shitty because of your mentality, and you don't even try to change your mentality so you make the good countries worse. You are as if you came to heaven and brought your hell with you, how stupid should you be to do that! Find allies who would help you to fight for your own countries, get the theory of how it always should have been at home, and to practice!

OK I laughed audibly

Lucifer is a corrupter and a lier, the God of Jews and Freemasons. Satan is a god of Chaos. Luciferians are the problem.

Die roach

He created Islam as well, it says in the Quran Satan is good

Quran 2:34
And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

So here is Satan refusing to bow down to Adam the way the angels are.

Quran 2:163
And your god is one God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Here it says the angels sinned but Satan didn't! This is ALL in the same chapter, it's not an inconsistency it's just a fact, the Quran is the bible of Satan

I hate you because the way you act as a people, and the way your religious brothers act. If you were white I'd hate you just as much, we are just lucky that nature gave us a natural marker for violent, low IQ people.

Thats china you fucktard

I don't hate you as long as this Sup Forums post is the extent of my interaction with you.

Everything you touch turns to shit, cheap lowclass shit you are all smelly dirty inbred cheap lowclass cheap lowIQ lying cheating self serving cheap uncivilised muslims.
Tell me WHO would/could like that for what it is ??

I fucking hate living around here

You have to go back.

I don't hate you, I like you, I like you stuffed on the tip of my lance.

I only dislike british pakistanis. Pakis in pakistan I view neutrally, it's an awful country though so I do feel for you a little bit.

>skin color

Can we stop pretending race doesn't go deeper than just color?

Because the only Pakistani family I know is just full of complete derelict pieces of shit. You're not sending your best

fucking kek

lol only Brit can say something that fucked up

I personally don't hate you, I just don't want you living in my country or fucking white women. Stick to your own land and women and we can be friends.

well Pakistan was hiding Bin laden and the US has given the country un godly amounts of money

A large number of people from your country raped 1400+ white british girls in Rotherham serially and industrially, and the wider Pakistani society knew about it and said nothing for a decade. Your culture is sick and evil and must be prevented from spreading.

don't fell bad Pakistan he says that to everyone who isn't white but hell I say the same about his people to

that sad and cant say much on that because I haven't heard about it but sounds like things England has done in the past , are they evil

Accurate, I'd say this to everyone who isn't white. I don't hate anyone I just want my race and country to have a secure future. I feel that everyone should feel the same

well as long as your not wearing sheets and prompting hate your fine with me

rare

Theres a 70% chance you're inbred.

well how else is he to keep his bloodline pure

an ugly outside means an equally ugly inside.

black and brown are the colors of death, shit and rot. your soul is rotten.

the color white is equal to albino a freak of nature that planet tries to kill like the sun , you burn on the outside you burn on the inside if I get you

He probably cries because a muslim killed his wife and raped his daughter in front of his and you try to sell it to us as if we are the reason..

read the gnostic gospels.

>This is ALL in the same chapter, it's not an inconsistency it's just a fact, the Quran is the bible of Satan

this might interest you

Stay in your fucking country, with your own savage people, and we won't hate you.

>do you guys hate me
you are a poo in loo

Kek

words to live by just wish my people told the Pilgrims that, Pilgrims the first refuges

do you want to poo user?

I've learned more about international flags browsing pol than I ever did in school.
inb4 murican education.

It's not all about skin color. It's mainly your DNA and overall biology that we hate

We hate you for your dogshit posts, Only Poster in Pakistan

just think under Trump the American school system will be worse hell I never knew we had colonies until I got out of high school

It's not ur skin color it's your religion and beliefs and a hearty portion of your backward ass culture

FIGHT BACK

END THE CYCLE

MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT

WE CANNOT DO IT FOR YOU

are DNA is diffident from race to race like a 0.001 percent be honest is the hate in your heart and a longing to wear bed sheets kool whip

physical appearance comes down to 2% of DNA. that determines black from white, short to tall, and male to female

kek

sorry man other country's don't work like we do here free speech protest can get you and your family killed

Your people were savage too, injun.

In one statement you just let me know two different times that you are clearly retarded.

why is that because we lived with nature instead of rape it along with women and children like the proper Englishman ,

Wow you really are retarded. Off yourself. Most here are christian and buddhist.

I'd love a paki slag to fugg

American*

burger education.

American school system what can I say they didn't teach me about slaughter in the 20sin Tulsa ok but I learned that and many other things so not retired I enjoy learning

>with nature
After a hard fall I guess.
Can you speak an amerindian language?
(If you are actually what the other user called you.)

a lot of native tribes lost there language , the children being taking from there home by the government and taught how to act and speak like a proper white man, not only did they take live they took a peoples past from them

>The Injun card
Fuck off, asshole, that's not remotely the same thing.
You didn't invite us in to live with you.
That was a long and bloody war, and we won.
A fucking Paki, using white guilt to come and mud up our society, is subversion

you would be happy with anything at all, norman

Well, we'll be sure we finish you off this time, so you don't have to suffer in our glorious white societies.

Eww yucky poo poo skin

you don't want him here because of what he is and were he came from that's what this nation is founded upon , just rang a bell if we start kicking people out I vote you first , give you wonder bread and send you back to the mother land

>for my skin color
yea, nah.

lol that funny what is that nascar and inbreeding

dat poo skin user...

This nation was founded on European ideals, laws, and even fucking architecture.
Don't give me that Marxist multiculturalism horse shit.
I don't want him here because he's dark, like your vile people.
None of you are worth putting up with.

are you new Zealand if so shut up or you might get smack by a giant dick in the face like your president or dictator did

Well, you cant fix a broken pot without seeing the cracks afterwards, but better then nothing.
Shouldnt there be online ressources maybe for what your grandparents spoke, currently you guys theoretically have been granted the free room to regenerate somewhat after all.

It's not that we hate you, we simply believe that you're eugenically inferior and that it's time you were put in your place

Before the 1965 immigration act (spear-headed by the Jews) we were, for the entirety of our national history, over a 90% white European population.
That's not multiculturalism. That's distinctly European culture.

This country was not founded apon any 3rd world shitskin who wanted to come here being allowed to come. No founding father, not even Lincoln would have agreed with that.

>le skin colour

are you Pakistani? If so, you're the same race as me. Caucasian.

>t. sand-nigger

are laws were based from France equality and like every red neck sister fuck says if you don't love America get out you don't seem to be much but pissy and full of hate so go home foreigner