Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fibDNwF8bjs&t=18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It does nothing to prevent the most violent from seizing power and changing the system.

anarchism is antagonistic to everything "anarchists" take part in

humans are naturally evil and self-centered

No authority would mean no order. It'd be a country of chaos

>tfw one of your friends is an anarchist-communist
To me, that's contradictionary

Any anarchist society will be eventually conquered by outside by outside powers. Nations and cultures are superorganisms. Look at how attempts at anarchism throughout history typically only last a few years, and how Antifa are cucks that want to take in sandniggers.

I'm all for it. The moment the state ceases to exist and so the law enforcement, we are going full right wing death squads on all "anarchists" and leftards. Round those retards and bury them at the closest field behind the city.

State is literally only reason that is keeping those "anti-states" tards alive.

>mfw anarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=fibDNwF8bjs&t=18s

You would die in a day.

Anarchy finds the flaw in humans, and destroys it.

>you will never live in an anarchist society

no gods
no masters

>no greater purpose
>no leaders
>no tradition
>no pride
>no standards

By definition, It's not a society If It's truly anarchist.

>no gods
>no masters
All edge

1920's China

I hear Somalia is really great this time of year.

I can offer you a free helicopter ride there, if you want to visit.

Hierarchies and authorities will naturally emerge as they in accordance with the cosmic laws. The true emergent structure of nature, and it's highest wisdom, lies in its eternal fascism.

Anarchism isn't just "this is how we order (or not) society, it's also the mindset towards mutual aid and independence. A place that has no laws is not the same as anarchism.

Anarchism is against hierarchy, de jure and de facto

>Find a flaw
Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

>you are free to do whatever you want
>people will help you

how can you be so delusional that anyone outside of friends and nearby neighbors will lend you aid.

Besides the moment people begin to make contracts for jobs or alliances to protect each other government is made.

>no god
>no master
>someone takes your lunch money
>now you have a master
>uses your lunch money to buy sweets for friends
>uses your lunch money to buy a crate of mosin-nagants
>now everyone has a master

>he thinks people won't fuck over other people if there's no government to make the laws and their enforcement in a society
Anarchism might work in a small community where people know and trust each other but not in a concentrated place like a city. Besides, and when that small community grows it will have to embrace a new system in order to survive.

Damn, that is just retarded

Oh wow another faggot that believes some twisted utopian wet dream.

So what happens if I shoot you in the dick and rape your wife? Do the anarchy faeries banish me to the nether realm of capitalism and democracy?

I was getting bored of civilization anyways

>all these spooked people

>how can you be so delusional that anyone outside of friends and nearby neighbors will lend you aid.

How can you be so delusional to think that people wouldn't? I think you'd find more who would help a stranger than wouldn't.

I guess it relates to upbringing. Hopefully through education we can help more people to have values of human kindness.

>No responsibility
>No duties
>No order
>No civilization
>Only chaos and suffering

There is none, it would allow the sane to murder the degenerated, the kikes and mudslimes and when all the trash is gone, they can re-establish what has been lost over the past centuries.

Works on a system of joint consent; and its totalitarian. Fuck Anarchists

ITS NOT A PHASE MOM: The Ideology

anarchism is just the first step in creating a new society. someone departs from the ideals and rallies followers in the name of their supposed truer philosophy and it snowballs from there.

slave morality is more deeply rooted in human nature than liking tits. actually, liking tits is fairly shallow as far as traits go. it's more deeply rooted in human nature than the desire to breed, period. without the master-servant dichotomy our species doesn't even survive through one generation.

state of nature

>You will never be assigned to a raiding party by your indoeuropean priestking aimed at a matriarchic anarcho commune of neolithic farmers

Dude, we had this already, its not feasible.
Be glad you life under an authority that forces people to enable your liberties.

You don't get to decide whether god(s) exist or not.

>go out to buy some groceries
>quickly reminded myself that all of the stores were robbed and burned
>get shot
Anarchy sure sounds good,
>get shot