MOTHER of LONDON TERROIST is WHITE COALBURNER

'Masood was born in Kent, on Christmas Day in 1964, to 17-year-old single mother, Janet Elms.'

She changed her name to 'Janet Ajao'.

Now pretends she is a nice white woman sells vintage 'folksy' bags in Wales.

'Hello, I'm Janet and I live in rural west Wales with my husband, border collie and a few chickens.'

Her website:

folksy.com/shops/EachUnique

Articles:

news.com.au/world/europe/london-terrorists-mum-breaks-silence-after-deadly-attack/news-story/103d67bd27a690201b80442464c044d4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4344596/Life-Westminster-terrorist-Khalid-Masood-s-mother.html

thesun.co.uk/news/3166794/london-terror-attack-terrorist-khalid-masood-mother-wales-westminster/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Libtards hate some guy they claim is a Nazi
>They attack his mother
>Sup Forums is outraged

>Sup Forums attacks a terrorists mother even though she didn't know her son went insane
>Sup Forums defends this

Dude she fucked a fucking Muslim, had the baby at 17, the half breed then goes on to be a fucking terrorist trying to conquer our country. Yeah she is a traitor. And now she wants to act all nice and quaint.

And yeah, she changed her 2nd name from 'Elms' to 'Ajao'. Traitor.

Quite a few slags back in the 60's got blacked. It was all new to them y'see

Probably why a lot of them turned into such basket cases in old age. Fucking druggy hippy baby boomer trash.

>single mother
Why am I not surprised.

Correct.
Thought they were being rebellious against stuffy old dads warnings

>oh shit i hear dem sirens here come da HEDDLU

Gets me every time.

>coalburning teenage single mother is the cause of terrorism

NEWS AT 11

>a single mother to a black child at the age of 17
No redeeming qualities. Did not even have the decency to get an abortion.

Well at least they couldn't escape the resultant internal turmoil. We need to mitigate their harmful influence before it is too late.

she burned the coal and her son and innocent britbongs payed the toll, someone always has to pay the toll

>pol is outraged
strawmanning this hard

Guy was 43 yo, I'm all in when a young man of less than 20yo fucks up to charge the parents aswell for not doing their work, but let's be serious here, 43yo...

Are single mothers worse then jews?

And guys, she now sells this quaint white woman stuff online under the description:

'Hello, I'm Janet and I live in rural west Wales with my husband, border collie and a few chickens.'

'bags, cushions and other textile goodies'

This is her page

She has seemed to have taken down her stuff just now.

The issue is that she was white and converted and had the half breed to begin with.

No archives? Goddammit OP

Is she autistic?
That pillow looks like something a 10 year old would have made.

HOLY CRAP GUYS her current partner is a man of Nigerian descent. This is just sick.

I just something white women do that is quaint, 'shabby shic'.. But this is all a false front as she is a coalburning whore mother of a muslim terrorist who changed name from Elm to Ajao and is currently fucking a NiGerian.

Its just**

Baby boomers should be put to sleep at aged 80 for the mess they've left the future in.

Remember to spit on the cunts when you see them in cities.

>Sold: 1
>Bother! This shop is now out of stock.

My sides.

BLACKED

GUYS

The terrorist is the literally her husbands wife's son

>'Hello, I'm Janet and I live in rural west Wales with my husband, border collie and a few chickens.'

Once they go black they have to marry a beta manlet leagues below themselves to get back in.

Do you think we're egalitarian or something? She's paying the toll and deserves all of the hate for producing a sandnigger.

Get out of Wales you degenerates
Reeeeeeeeeeee

Ha yeah. Of course the beta manlets will break ranks for some pussy.

Checked for mark of the beast.

this is not cool you subhumans.
she obviously is not muslim or anything close.
we will never win against islam if you don't get your emotions under control like grown ups.
You can go punch some muslims or do "other stuff"to them or mosques or whatever ...but attacking an old woman who is obviously not a jihadi will not get you respect or scare someone or do anything that could help our mission.
I hate to have degenerates like you between our ranks..people like you are what keeps our movement down.
You are the edgy little insecure faggot part of this movement everyone is laughing about and even if we..the right wing..take over you will still be betas for us

Dude she changed her fucking name to 'Ajao'. She is a traitor and a mother of a terrorist.

bump

Don't even both Nigel. According to these cucks women are never responsible for anything they do.

So you flushed thousands of years of your pure Anglo heritage down the toilet to give birth to some piece of shit who was in and out of jail his whole life and became a terrorist? Well at least she isn't a terrorist herself so she's okay.

Makes my blood boil

They are the type of men to do this

>Once they go black they have to marry a beta manlet leagues below themselves to get back in.
>Ha yeah. Of course the beta manlets will break ranks for some pussy.

Men must take care of their interests, not just be pushover cucks.

this. coal-burners should be shamed.

Born in 64, 43?

bump

She is a coalburner single mother who produced a half breed criminal, that is a good reason enough to deport her in Africa.

>that is a good reason enough to deport her in Africa.

This should be what we always do. Why should they have the benefit of white men societies when going with non whites?