Brit/pol/ - Karen Edition

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

westyorkshire.police.uk/news/29-defendants-charged-non-recent-child-sexual-offences
s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/Africa-in-100-years/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4344328/59-night-Brighton-hotel-Khalid-Masood-spent-night.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t1lCve2xnAc
youtube.com/watch?v=d41tCnDSZV0&spfreload=5
reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/search?q=unitedkingdom&restrict_sr=on
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-london-attack-islamic-terrorism-wrong-westminster-bridge-prime-minister-commons-a7645626.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for our hero.

Adam Bolton on Sky News just had a debbate which concluded with both guests agreeing that Nigel Farage is a hideous bigot and there's nothing wrong with multiculturalism.

They made a point to emphaise the diversity of London, the victims and those that went to the vigil. One of the guest kept saying the guy that did this was a man from Kent called Adam

Make a red nosed Karen

>muh Africans

It's not bigotry if you hate things for cold, rational, logical reasons.

Karen loves the BBC and you know it

westyorkshire.police.uk/news/29-defendants-charged-non-recent-child-sexual-offences

Didn't see anything about this in the news. That's how normal it is now.

>Masood, may have eventually snapped because of racism in his village leading him to slash the face of a cafe owner.

>It is thought he may have then been radicalised while in jail, eventually leading to his involvement in terrorism.

Stop being racist lads

>It is thought he may have then been radicalised while in jail

No surprise to anyone with half a brain. Shame most of our representatives don't meet that standard.

>Masood was 35 and living in the quiet Sussex village of Northiam when in 2000 he slashed cafe owner Piers Mott in the face with a knife after a row that had ‘racial overtones’.

>Hove Crown Court heard that the attack left Masood and his young family "ostracised" in the village.

Can't imagine why...

If Africa can't even feed 1 billion people, how are they going to feed 4 billion? If the rest of the world reorganised their economies for the sole purpose of feeding Africa, they still wouldn't be able to help them survive. Billions of people will die. They are breeding their own misery.

s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/Africa-in-100-years/

Aid makes them dependent on aid and doesn't help them help themselves. They need to learn to sustain their own societies instead of being subsidised unsustainably to out-breed the rest of the world. All they do is sit around and fuck and wait for the UN truck to turn up. As harsh as it is, they need culling for their own good.

>be psychotic knife wielding muslim nigger
>wonder why people don't invite you round to tea

HE WILL EAT YOUR BABIES

and also scrap your nhs!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4344328/59-night-Brighton-hotel-Khalid-Masood-spent-night.html

>'I'm off to London today... it isn't what it used to be'

Adrian is 100% /ourguy/

Watching Star Trek while chilling on the living room couch.

Pretty comfy desu.

Kek Peter Hitchens was interviewed on TYT Politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1lCve2xnAc

He's no longer /ourguy/

Because London is so fucking "diverse", its become impossible for us to gain a consensus that diversity is bad, especially since the London media elite are so powerful.

We all just have to keep on pretending that "diversity is our strength" cos the alternative is scary

which episode

>single mother 1964
>shits out half-Paki
>Paki feels British
>rejected as British by most actual British people
>identity gets fucked up
>neither Paki nor British
>some weird mix
>suddenly Islam
>find other angry young men who also have identity issues in White Britain

seen it all before.

The Royale (TNG)

Karen is cute.

>The manslaughter sentencing of Royal Marine Alexander Blackman has been postponed until Tuesday.

Just wipe out the whole useless race

Brexit is meaningless if people keep voting Tory & Labour.

Great bit of research there. Thanks for sharing.

They love that episode on The Big Bang Theory

Have you guys seen r/unitedkingdom? Complete apologists.

Watching BBC news about the attack.

Everyone mentioning how he was nice to people at the hotel and gave no signs about what he was going to do.

Do people think he'd go around telling everyone he was going up to London run over and stab people?

Mate if they were once able to fly to the moon on pyramids then I'm sure they can feed 8 billion if they really wanted to.

Yep. Industrial scale rape gangs specifically targeting young white girls and children only makes local news in this country now.

I was banned from /r/unitedkingdom a few hours ago for saying

"What's the matter, this is the diversity you all wanted".

>Brit/POL/
>Daily POLITICS is on
>tripfag talks about watching entirely unrelated to POLITICS

Imagine my surprise.

>it happens elsewhere in the world so it's not a big deal if it happens here

I'm not cherry picking these by the way, these are on the font page in order.

With the Death of Labour comes the Death of the Tories

Just need to help Labour burn out

Who the fuck is Karen and why did she become your waifu, brit/pol/?

reminder

Not surprising, any opposing opinions are quickly silenced.

Fucking mods killed a kawaii Natayla Polaskaya thread wtf.

But he wasn't from Iraq, Syria, Libya or Yemen... He was from Kent as we keep being told. Have we been helping the Saudis bomb mosques in Kent on the down low??

There's something wrong with these white girls

youtube.com/watch?v=d41tCnDSZV0&spfreload=5

London is beyond saving, letting this go on until it destroys the tourist trade is necessary.

It's standard reddit stuff.

/r/unitedkingdom is chock full of Muslims lads
It's a place for shitskins to LARP about being British. In real life they are constantly reminded of their foreign-ness, but on /r/unitedkingdom everyone assumes they are a white Brit.

It's the only place they can feel truly British

Leftists are full of groupthink
Like Women

Hence Sup Forums where it's fairly hard to silence anyone, we're as a collective extremely "right wing"

COULD IT POSSIBLY BE BECAUSE OF SO MANY MUSLIMS?

/r/ukpolitics have decided to attack Farages comments on multiculturalism.

Apparently as he was born in Britain this has nothing to do with multiculturalism.

Feel sick at the thought of going out lads. I have to though. Fuck's sake

He's kind of right though, it's not exactly 9/11 or even 7/7. The coverage is making it out to be an "atrocity" or a when it wasn't really, if he'd been in a truck like in France and Germany, then maybe.

But that's the beautiful thing, all opinions are given the same volume of voice here.

Doctors?

My theory is everytime you see a stupid post on the internet its a non-white or woman.

>/r/unitedkingdom is chock full of Muslims lads
Correct. The main moderator, BritishEnglishPolice, is a Paki.

reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/search?q=unitedkingdom&restrict_sr=on

They're not wrong about it. We shouldn't be interfering in these shitholes at all. Let them kill each other.

I have a huge crush on prube

No. It's not important. But i'm expected

Pretty much. Even the brits on r/europe confess that it's full of remoaners.

Yes that's the basic problem with reddit discussing serious topics.

I like reddit for trivial things like vidya but its absolute garbage for politics of any kind. Even boards that broadly fit my opinion.

Just remember terrorist attacks are part and parcel with living in a city.
>They will come free in happy meals next they'll say

I'd blame the US for all that before I'd blame Britain.

Problem is that Britain is a soft target (nogunz; which they were fucking talking about on BBC last night about if bobbies should even use them against a knife wielder), it's geographically closer to the ME, and there are already tons of muzzies there to carry out attacks.

The UK was just following orders. But remember, dad, we now own the world so now you listen to us.

>tfw you will never be as fit as pube boy

There's plenty of white males spouting this shit mate. They are who we need to turn first.

thats bullshit

you guys are equally reddit tier and just spam "report and ignore" to things you dont like

Don't lapse into self-hatred. We could have avoided most of this if not for Blair, who got elected 3 times.

Almost time for my third wank today

No we dont.

Reported and hidden for trolling.

Sort your fucking life out.

Lad more people have been killed by islamists in america than in the UK.

I mean when you see a post that looks dumb the reason is its a woman or immigrant with poor reasoning and language skills.
Vastly different opinions, motivations and leanings. Just an observation.

Can't get preuben out of your head too??

why are u arming terrorists in the ME

wtf i hate britain now

>Police in Kirklees have charged 29 people with numerous offences including Rape, Trafficking with intent to engage in sexual exploitation, sexual activity with a child, child neglect, child abduction, supply of Class A drugs and possession and making of indecent images of children.

>The defendants have been released on police bail and they will appear at Huddersfield Magistrates Court on 12 April 2017.

Great bit of policing there, lads. I feel so safe with these people running around free, knowing they are going to be locked up later (probably).

also not to mention filtering which is even worse than reddit.

Overreacting.

No it isnt.

Eventually people will just start murdering them

Also

>Evola died unmarried, without children, on 11 June 1974 in Rome

someone add littlejohn to /OURGUYS/ graphic

/ourguys/:
Starkey
Littlejohn
Enoch (only dead one because he's the master)
Taki (honorary Anglo)
Liddle
Murray
Delingpole
Scruton

Discarded:
Hannan,
P Hitchens

Reminder that white women are quite ok with being shot, stabbed, raped, blown up, run over, splashed with acid and beaten

But DO NOT refer to them as stunning! That is disgusting.

yes it is. being able to block a person and pre-emptive subjects because you dont like them is beyond reddit tier.

reddit cant filter. therefore reddit is actully more free speech than Sup Forums.

don't be mean

That's not a bad thing at all

>Theresa May says it is wrong to describe London attack as 'Islamic terrorism'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-london-attack-islamic-terrorism-wrong-westminster-bridge-prime-minister-commons-a7645626.html

Sad!

Not many people actually do that you dumb shit.

Stop being so new.

Go be new on Sup Forums.

Clickbait headline, she calls it islamic terrorism if you look at what she actually said.

Reddit can shadow ban.

>Theresa May says it is wrong to describe London attack as 'Islamic terrorism'
aside from are nige, who else in the UK would call it IT?

the ability alone is still damning

Sup Forums can too. its called filtering and ignoring.

What a comedian.

>You can get banned for reporting too many threads

Oh get fucking you wanker.

On Sup Forums you can do it but fuck all people do, on reddit, all opinion is filtered by how popular it it.

There is no parity there at all.

Be honest, how long have you been on Sup Forums? There is no point lying, you are on an anonymous image board remember.

>Tim Farron: "These people hate our democracy"

Sounds familiar.

*get fucked

Unless you're hot, then it's okay

Betacuck Australians shouldn't though

>tfw pruss doesn't notice you

If anything they love it because it enables them. They can also manipulate it and vote each other in.

Guy remember when Tommy Mair happened, and they suspended campaigning?

I legit thought that was the end of it for Leave.

Brits, what did she mean by this?