what if x is coming to you

>keep your cell phone in the afterlife
Kek

then we build a wall of saging.

sage wont help

sage always helps. many such cases.

Too much jpeg can we get one bigger than this

a-a-a-re they r-e-returning?

a gif for a picture you have to zoom...yeah well..

>find first contact with intelligent life in the form of interstellar space dragon.

>magic space dragon turns out its got poo-brain eyes and is retarded.

I fucking love this timeline.

How the fuck this 3kb pic is bigger than my 3kb pic
spooky

i just want to tell you that HE is not alone

You don't have to believe me but it has to do with globalist elites attempting to achieve their godhood.

It's been said before that Antarctica hides many of the mysteries of earth: our origins, and a crater that brought human seed to this planet. The globalists have activated a beacon to 'The Black Knight' signaling for our architects to come.

These architects are known by many names. Baal, Moloch, Isis, Ra, even Kek. Sumerian, Egyptian, primordial dieties.

Haven't you found it odd that the Hebrews took all of these Semitic gods and named them as demons? The elites knew since the beginning of time, during a time where gods and men were supposedly inhabiting the same earth that if they tricked the masses into seeing them as demons, they can ascend as their greatest followers.

You don't have to believe me, but those gods will be walking amongst men again soon, and they're not going to be happy with your insolence.

>english gematria
No.

So the thing Google is hiding is Kek

that's not KEK

that's SPACE KEK