Trump supporter: My husband is being deported Friday

"As a popular Indiana restaurant owner faces deportation under President Trump’s immigration directives, his family becomes the latest in a series of Trump supporters to find campaign promises affecting their lives.

yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-my-husband-is-being-deported-friday-193439132.html

Apologize, Drumpf!

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-my-husband-is-being-deported-friday-193439132.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trump said what he'd do
>vote 4 trump
>trump wins
>a half dozen people regret it
>media publishes this as if it is standard

No sympathy here. They have to go back.

Why did she even support him? He was always explicitly against illegal immigration during the campaign. More bullshit news stories to push this "turning on trump" narrative.

The law breaker should be deported. You should go with him.

If they're married, doesn't that grant him a green card?

>Trump: "I'm gonna deport illegals"
>Illegal: "let's vote for him"
>gets deported
>MSM: "Gorillianth trump supporter gets FUCKED under Trump!!!!"
>Also MSM: "why do the people lose trust in us and call us fake news"

This

Doesn't that mean he's an ex con?

Adios Amigo!

>You have to come here LEGALLY!
Do people who get deported get banned from coming back or can they apply and come legally?

BS if theyre married the husband is legally here.

>Last month the New York Times reported on an Illinois man named Juan Carlos Hernandez Pacheco, an undocumented immigrant who managed a restaurant in the city of Frankfort. In a county that backed Trump with 70 percent of the vote, residents were upset that the president who promised to deport undocumented immigrants was rounding up undocumented immigrants in order to deport them.
Yeah DRUMPAHDSF BTFO am I right?

Shouldn't have been illegal

bye

Are people really pissed at a politician because he's fulfilling his campaign promises?

Just goes to show how rotten democracy is.

>Owns a popular restaurant
>Has the skills to make it as a legal citizen
>Capable of providing for self and family
>Never bothered to apply for citizenship legally

He has only himself to blame

Used false info to file taxes for decades.

is illegal migration a crime?
can criminals apply for a green card?

Why would you vote for Trump if you're a spic (an illegal one on top of that). They really are 80 IQ subhumans lol

>I WILL DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS!
>"Okay I will vote for him!"
>Illegal immigrant husband gets deported
>"This is NOT what I voted for."

Deport her too while you're at it, Mr Trump

>fpbp
>checked
>quad 4'z
>tfw I been calling in ICE tips nonstop

Nice try Paco

Oh then he deserves to be in prison if he used false info to file taxes.

That means he's a parasite.

>Voting for Trump knowing that he will deport his ass back to Mehico once he will get elected
Either he is a really stupid spicnigger, or He voted for Hillary and now that you can't really check who he voted for, he is making a desperate attempt to stay in.

>Be Spicican
>Vote for Hillary
>Getting deported
>Go to media saying-
>I voted for Trump
>Trump deceived me

No it doesnt work that way. You dont automatically become a citizen due to marriage. You can apply for a greencard if married though but once married you will have to go through investigation/inspections and all kinds of shit. Mexicans cant into long term planning though.

holy FUCK this is my hometown

>married to a legal citizen
>didnt get the paperwork done to be legal himself

One more complete fucking retard out of the country. About 11 million to go.

Didn't they change the rule? Now you have to have a biological baby for a green card through marriage, as far as I know.

Good riddance, being legal, is it so hard?

So 3% of Trump voters regret their vote.
I guess the media is busy contacting every single one of them.

wtf? he looks like some drug ring leader lmao

Less than 0.1% actually.

>yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-my-husband-is-being-deported-friday-193439132.html
>Roberto Beristain
>(((Berenstein)))

Something is wrong with this story. Marrying a US citizen gives illegals a fast and direct path to residency and then naturalization. This story is either made up bullshit or the woman is leaving out some vital info.

No, you can either get k1 visa before you marry or apply for a green card once you are married. I have done it and it cost a couple grand filing all the paperwork and attending the interviews. Took a year and a half.

das mesd ub n shied... fugg :DDD

>In a county that backed Trump with 70 percent of the vote, residents were upset that the president who promised to deport undocumented immigrants was rounding up undocumented immigrants in order to deport them.
even the media is tired of pushing Trumpgret kek

I don't want to move to US or any western country, but If I ever wanted to, I would just buy a visa and a house instead giving away half of my assets in divorce.

>yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-my-husband-is-being-deported-friday-193439132.html
I knew this story was bullshit. The guy will have to stay in Mexico until his green card comes through in 9 months. If he followed the rules to begin with, he wouldn't have had a problem. He also entered the US illegally to begin with and had an outstanding deportation order. Usually, when someone's deported, they have to wait 10 years before applying for re-entry to the US. This guy was treated very fairly.

>>trump said what he'd do
>>vote 4 trump
>>trump wins
>>a half dozen people regret it

the article actually has this line: "In a county that backed Trump with 70 percent of the vote, residents were upset that the president who promised to deport undocumented immigrants was rounding up undocumented immigrants in order to deport them."

actually kinda funny. I wonder if they meant it to be.

FAKE NEWS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS

No, it speaks of the most fundamental complacency, which is exactly what these people have. See, they think that citizenship, like everything should just be given to them. The fact that they have to actually do something, like say, fill some paperwork, in unthinkable to them. This is the gibs mentality that the US has spent eight years developing.

Gib, gib, gib. Wait, what do you mean I have to apply for citizenship?

Bon voyage

>illegal immigration
Her husband came here illegally, but has been registered with ICE since 2000, and currently has a work visa.
And he certainly doesn't seem to be the unskilled labor, 16 hour day type of alien that undercuts labor prices for working American poor.
He's also a taxpayer and and a legit social security card.

>trump said what he'd do
His wife remembers Trump saying " the good people have a chance to become citizens of the United States.”

>See, they think that citizenship, like everything should just be given to them.
Most Americans have citizenship "just given to them".

Butthurt taco nigger detected

Read the article, stupid. He was treated fairly. Stop propagandizing your bullshit. There's a system in place for immigration. He didn't follow it and he still got a pass.

>Read the article, stupid.
I did read the article.
That's where I learned he has a work visa and legit SS card.
And that his wife feels Trump has revered himself on "good people" becoming citizens.

>There's a system in place for immigration.
And he's been registered with that system for 17 years now.

Then you are dumber than I originally thought, my mistake.
>I knew this story was bullshit. The guy will have to stay in Mexico until his green card comes through in 9 months. If he followed the rules to begin with, he wouldn't have had a problem. He also entered the US illegally to begin with and had an outstanding deportation order. Usually, when someone's deported, they have to wait 10 years before applying for re-entry to the US. This guy was treated very fairly.

HE FUCKING TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO DO THIS

Haha but yea bro we can't afford to let Trump have the nuclear codes

the voters are so used to election lies they don't even expect those promises can come true when voting.
That idiot voter should be shot for idiocy.
If you've illegals you go shilary.

>millions of low skilled illegals, many with a criminal background
>deporting registered tax-paying business owners instead
Admitting your mistakes is the first step to recovery. Just accept that drumpf fucked up already.

>Then you are dumber than I originally thought, my mistake.
What part of what I wrote was inaccurate?

>illegal
>criminal
pick both

Rare!! How's that part of the world?

>If you've illegals you go shilary.
>implying the last democrat didn't deport more illegals than any president in US history
>implying people should have believed that the guy that's made a career of importing illegals would actually be tough on immigration

HA HA HA, you gotta go back!!!
Build The Wall
TRUMP2020!

The guy is going to be able to become a citizen, moron. He has to follow the rules. He will receive a green card in 9 months and be able to return to the USA. The law is that you can't apply for re-entry for 10 years after a deportation, they waived that for him. Reread your posts, dummy.

It does not. It grants full citizenship.

> prison
To leech more taxes he deserves to be deported.

I'm crying now, look what you've done.

>residents were upset that the president who promised to deport undocumented immigrants was rounding up undocumented immigrants in order to deport them
What ?

Wrong, it grants residency. If a person doesn't fuck that up by committing a crime, they become eligible for naturalization after 5 years.

This. This. This.

I don't care about this criminal or his family.

>Reread your posts, dummy.
Nothing in my posts is inaccurate:

>Her husband came here illegally, but has been registered with ICE since 2000, and currently has a work visa.

>He's also a taxpayer and has a legit social security card.

Neither of these statements are inaccurate.

>guy was treated as fairly as possible considering he broke the law
>he'll be let back in after about a year while all his primos get deported for life
>"waaah why doesn't he get zero consequences for bad behavior"

You're retarded

>platform is pretty clear that illegal immigrants are getting deported
>support him
>whine that your illegal family member gets deported

I dont get it

sounds like fake news

I see so you're just pretending to be retarded then

Karma is a bitch

>>illegal immigration
>Her husband came here illegally, but has been registered with ICE since 2000, and currently has a work visa.
>And he certainly doesn't seem to be the unskilled labor, 16 hour day type of alien that undercuts labor prices for working American poor.
>He's also a taxpayer and and a legit social security card.
>>trump said what he'd do
>His wife remembers Trump saying " the good people have a chance to become citizens of the United States.”
Stop pilpuling, faggot. You implied that he was treated unfairly and wouldn't be able to return to the US or become a citizen. If you post bullshit, expect to be challenged on it.

Deport the filthy spic and the tacoburner and their spawn with him.

>vote hillary
>illegal husband gets deported
>lie to media and say you voted for trump
>illegal husband is here for 19 years and doesn't get citizenship
>you can get citizenship by simply marrying a us citizen
total joke of a case. he didn't become a citizen since that requires him not being a parasite leech

>>"waaah why doesn't he get zero consequences for bad behavior"
>You implied that he was treated unfairly and wouldn't be able to return to the US or become a citizen.

I never said any of that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

>>illegal husband is here for 19 years and doesn't get citizenship
>>you can get citizenship by simply marrying a us citizen

How do these two ideas both fit in your head at the same time?

Nigger you said that king nigger deported the most illegals ever when all he did was change the deportation of "deported" to include people stopped at the border. You're either baiting or stupid.

Not automatically, and not instantly.

>Illegals voting in the first place

They're trying to normalize this before proof comes out that Trump was right about 3 million illegals voting.

>all he did was change the deportation of "deported" to include people stopped at the border.
Nope.
Before Obama, illegals turned away at the border still counted as "deportations".
The only thing that changed is Obama is keeping track of "turned away" vs "removed from their homes".
But the definition of deportation never changed, so YES he has deported more than any other POTUS, apples to apples.
The DHS also reports the total number of illegals in the US fell during his administration.

shill thread
spamming the same shit over and over shareblue

Hard working illegals need can stay.
My great great grandma came over from Puerto Rico in a boat.
Married my great great grandpa who was a white man from texas had 13 children and overall we are doing alright.

This man is trying to do the same.

Shithead, the whole article is a lie because the guy is going to get a green card and return. You said you read the article, but you posted quotes out of context that suit your bias. Any child can understand what you wrote and why you wrote it.
So when you replied to this:
"trump said what he'd do"
with this:
His wife remembers Trump saying " the good people have a chance to become citizens of the United States.”
Didn't you imply that he was not going to be able to return?
You are too dumb to be having this back and forth, and you don't know anything about immigration law. If you did, you would understand that this article is bullshit. And even if you are as dumb as you seem, the article states that he will be able to return with permanent residency and a path to citizenship.

>Deporting productive member of society instead of gangbangers and drug traffickers

More of the latter, less of the former, please.

If you are here legally, you have to really fuck up to be deported. Any story in the news has to be scrutinized, because most are only telling one side of the story or leaving vital data out. There are no innocent legal residents being deported.

I hope you're right, user. My personal support for his deportations rests on that. If he starts deporting cleaning ladies and gardeners I'll have to rethink it because it's a waste of limited ICE resources

>My great great grandma came over from Puerto Rico in a boat
Puerto Ricans have been US citizens since 1917.
>This man is trying to do the same.
Well, he didn't try hard enough. But it doesn't matter because he is coming back with legal permanent residency, the way he was supposed to do it in the first place. Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

My drunk driving undocumented husband is getting deported sosad

> Yahoo "news"
> no mention of this illegal's TWO DUI convictions
> also voting in US elections illegally for 20 years
> buried lede that Speedy Gonzales here can be back legally within nine months

>Shithead, the whole article is a lie because the guy is going to get a green card and return.
>The whole article is a lie because it contradicts something I just made up out of thin air.

>, but you posted quotes out of context that suit your bias.
I quoted direct contradictions to inaccurate assumptions made by Sup Forumsacks that hadn't read the article.

>Didn't you imply that he was not going to be able to return?
The wife felt like her husband wasn't being given a chance, despite her selective memory of Trump's campaign promises.
I implied Trump voters have a tendency to believe what they want to believe, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
But now that you mention it, hearing that ICE deported a registered alien who had a work visa and a social security card (and is apparently married to a citizen), it DOES seem rather unlikely he'll be allowed to re-immigrate.
I guess the story itself implies that, but I certainly didn't try to paint that picture with my quotes.
Why are you so certain he WILL be allowed to re-enter?

>There are no innocent legal residents being deported.
...but you call my quotes from the story bullshit.

>illegal immigrant votes for Trump
>shocked when he gets deported
That's like a Brit being shocked when a Muslim rapes someone or runs them over.

Good. Mexico will need his business skills.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here...

> Trump says "you must go back"
> illegal votes for Trump
> surprised when he tells family member to go back

Really makes you think.

>>illegal immigrant votes for Trump
>muh three million
His wife supposedly voted Trump.

. You have to go back .

>we've seen this before, never again
OY VEY NEVER FORGET GOY