STOP calling Irish Potato Niggers

Show some respect for the Irish.Imagine world with no St.Patrick's day parade, whiskey, leprechauns or IRA or some other Irish stuff.

Potato niggers

Guinness sucks

whats that black shit in those cups? Cant be beer. Must taste terrible.

its stout

Whiskey is Scottish st patrick was a slave the ira act like muslims. Sounds like a nigger culture to me. Stealing slavery and acting like violent savages

>Listening to a country with negro in its name.
>no
>Potato nigger

Whisky is Scottish and St Patrick is Welsh.

What is it with the 'Irish' and wewuzzery?

"Muh Ulster Scot Heritage" fag strikes again.

>Whiskey = Irish
>Scotch = Scottish
>Bourbon = Yankee Doodle Dandee

As a Canadian, I thought you should be aware of your major food groups.

>The earliest Irish mention of whisky comes from the seventeenth-century Annals of Clonmacnoise, which attributes the death of a chieftain in 1405 to "taking a surfeit of aqua vitae" at Christmas.[16] In Scotland, the first evidence of whisky production comes from an entry in the Exchequer Rolls for 1494

The St. Patrick comment was just bizzare though. He was Welsh, therefore he can't be Ireland's patron saint? You might need to change your flag then.

>Image
>STOP calling Irish Potato Niggers Anonymous

They can't, because the American's here like to project solidarity with the Eternal Anglo. The Aussies, Canadians and NZ'ers the same, but in a much more pathetic sort of way. Like the losers who hang off the chief Goth. Nothing's cool because, Goth-fag doesn't do it.

The problem is the Irish are a living example to the defeat of the Anglo. The British Empire began, and ended in Ireland.

They bring up the IRA, because they defeated them. They bring up Potato, so as to to focus attention away to how they were defeated by the Irish. The say "We Wuz", because they can't admit that Irish history is older than British (Newgrange is hundreds of years older than Stonehenge).

SAD.

Sack of taters', more like sack of b8ers.

>Clonmacnoise

With a license to distill Irish whiskey from 1608, the Old Bushmills Distillery in Northern Ireland is the oldest licensed whiskey distillery in the world

Obviously, there can be a debate, because the guy didn't just open a factory out of nowhere.

My gf is Irish. I call her my spud queen. She has a high iq and a fat ass. It's almost like fucking a nigger. It's great!

This is either bait or you're the biggest faggot here right now.

People who only drink lager are usually low t people that meme'd themselves into "liking beer"

Empire started in Wales and ended in the commonwealth. Please layoff Wtf that is you're smoking

>that flag
I really don't think anyone gets particularly bothered by it

>fat ass
You're fucking an American.

Stop calling Irish Potato Niggers what exactly?

> world without the IRA

just think of all the people who would still be alive today

Irish are subhumans. Literally the niggers of Europe.

Does anybody have that picture of the irish babies that look like dwarfs?

>Ireland wasn't the first major domino to fall in the Empire and wasn't the catalyst to the demise of the Empire
Lad, if he's smoking, you're straight up injecting shit directly up your arsehole.

>potato niggers
>Leprechauniggers
>green niggers
>Guinness niggers
>Dubliniggers
>indentured servaniggers
>island niggers
>The Fighting Niggers

LOL potato niggers

KEKEKEKEKEKk

Itt we write Obama's deportation notice.

Dear

>Wales

Wales was simply conquered and managed as it was.

Ireland was conquered, and Colonialism, and the British method was founded there. Depopulation, Cultural elimination, Famine as a weapon, Divide and rule. Scotland and Wales were always much more normalized than Ireland, regardless what "Braveheart" tells you.
Ireland was used as Britain's food basket, and purposely underdeveloped in that way. British lords were given lands.

We did the same in Latin America, take control of an area, gain ownership of the labour force of the area. If troublesome starve. If don't speak Spanish, force. etc. etc.

The Empire, and a force which projected it's power ended in Ireland, as all it's former colonies, from India to Kenya took inspiration from the Irish and copied it. The Indian's even had a copy of the 1916 rising.

bump

>be black
>irish guy calls me a nigger
>call him a potato nigger
>we laugh and have a pint while making fun of the British
their cooking still sucks and is the reason why soul food is so goddamn unhealthy

Nah, gonna be honest mate, I genuinely, literally, and wholeheartedly hate niggers for the misery and burden they bring to mankind.

I hope each and every one of you are wiped out. So sorry.

>Monte Negro.
Translates to Mounted Nigger

My gf made delicious Irish potatos.

Whiskey is Scottish

>be black
Stopped reading

You guys had your chance when you owned us in the States but you decided to be wannabee aristocrats/chunni assholes instead of building a functioning society in the American South. There was a reason you guys were shipped out in droves to what is essentially America's taint. Literal potato niggers.

>be black
Strange way of spelling nigger, seems like the Irish guy was just helping you out.

Cognac and Bourbon > Whiskey

>Imagine world with no St.Patrick's day parade, whiskey, leprechauns or IRA or some other Irish stuff.
Nothing of value.
Burger pls, dont talk about beverage you lack 500years to be even alowed to speak about good beer.

St. Patrick was born in Scotland, and his deeds are synonymous with Ireland, not the Irish.

Q: How many potatoes does it take to kill a million Irishmen?
A: None

>84% native white Irish
>9.1% other white
>94.3% white
>we don't even count tinkers as white

stay salty, mongrels

nigger

Kek, so quick to change your tune eh? And we didnt hold exclusive rights on slaves. You sold your own people into irons.

>You guys had your chance
We give ourselves new opportunities. You dwell on the past.

>you decided to be wannabee aristocrats/chunni assholes
Turned out pretty well for us.

> instead of building a functioning society in the American South
Nothing wrong with the American South. Whats stopping your people from building a better American South now if youre not happy with it? Typical lazy blame averting nigger.

>There was a reason you guys were shipped out in droves to what is essentially America's taint.
We will never forget who we were or what we are now. But we wont hold grudges over history. We strive to improve ourselves in light of this. We've given ourselves a quality of life that is envied by even the most prosperous of nations - because we didnt squander opportunities or any help that was generously offered to us. Thats the real difference between us.

Have fun squatting in your perpetual niggerdom. You are objectively the worse race mankind has ever produced, if you even qualify. Something to reflect upon until the day of the rope.

What an eloquent, passionate argument that does absolutely nothing to dispel the fact that you're a potato nigger.

For what it's worth, I'm incredibly sorry that your father sold your butt cherry for a pint.

who hurt you, Tyrone?

It's funny that Tyrone is actually an Irish name

Try a more distinctly American nigger name next time, such as LaMarcus

nigger, please

> LaMarcus
Sounds French, though I shouldn't be surprised if that was stolen too.

Here is a proud, distinct African name (pic related).

Kikes