I was given a lot of advice by my father

I was given a lot of advice by my father.
"Never trust a Russian and watch his hands if you have to work or even talk with one, they always want to hit you."
"Americans are cack-handed and two faced, watch what you say to them and try not to work with one."
"If you are in America stick with your mates and watch where you walk, you could go down the wrong street very easily and they will surround you, back off and stick with a group."
"Japs are a strange lot, a bunch of them still have the same wartime attitude, easy to work with but they don't hold us in very high regard."
"Never trust the fucking Germans"
Was he right? Is this good advice?

>Never trust a Russian... ...they always want to hit you
Punching people in the face is just how Russians say hello. They are a lot like the Irish that way. Don't be so provincial.

Lol he sounds crazy af .

>1937

How old are you lad

What did he say about niggers?

I'm trying to imagine a bunch of us Americans in scooters chasing a young Englishman down an alley because he said Wal-Mart was shit.

In all seriousness though, there's great people in every country you named right there, especially America. I can't imagine an Englishman being treated poorly over here assuming he has some manners.

That they are fine if you just talk to one but in large groups they cause problems he had some crazy stories of this one bloke he worked with and a few about the many times he has been to America.

Would have loved to have seen it mate.

He was talking about walking down black streets, what I wrote was about all the negatives he had to say about Americans.

Substitute 'nigger' for 'American' and he's right.

> they always want to hit you
Looks like Russians knew your father very well.

Punching face is so 2016.

We're all gonna follow Trump's example and grab em by the pussy now.

Your dad sounds like a nervous pussy.

Out of all those people he warned you about he didn't say nothing about muslims or the kikes? Your dad is a cuck and your real father probably ass fucked your mom once cuz he thought she was a dude and slipped off into her vag by accident.

Your father is a low iq white trash piece of shit.

Hell no
Most Americans are easily impressed with even lower class Brit accents. Girls would be on your dick.

You must be the cack-handed bloke he was warning me about. Since he spent most of his time in the navy he did not encounter many jews and he did in fact warn me about Muslims, however none of that advice is in contention.

Wait i thought a pack of brit hooligans could sort out a ghetto

Its not our business to sort out your streets, besides if we did we would get told off.

No, I'm the jew he didnt warn you about

But my grandmother is Jewish.

Checkmate Yank!

Lol knew it kike

That means your dad/mom is Jewish and if your mom is Jewish, you also are.

Its my grandmother on my mothers side but my dick is still intact goy.

>russians
in my experience there's two kinds of russians. some are intelligent, decent, hard working people. the others are basically the ones your dad warned you from. It's probably not 50-50 tho

>americans are two faced, watch what you say
true from a european perspective. americans for some reason tend to be appear very nice and kind, but it's just superficial and doesn't mean squat. as a euro, this can easily mislead you to confide in them, which in turn can offend them if you say something they don't like.

>in america watch where you walk
absolutely true. you can go from gentrified downtown into the worst getto real fast. in europe we usually don't have ghettos like that, and if we do they're quite far away from downtown.

>japs
no idea, never had to deal much with them. seem like a reasonable, hard working and somewhat autistic bunch.

>never trust the fucking germans
fuck off. germans are some of the most decent people I've ever met. now spaniards, those you can't ever trust. But germans? Nah. Rather straightforward bunch. You know right away if you can trust a german or not.

So you are a hell bound jew

>germans are some of the most decent people
You`ve mistaken germans for Prussians.

Did he tell you anything about muzzies?

Nah doubt it. Otherwise you wouldn't be how you are right now

Strange, he told me that most Spanish were okay but that there would be a conflict at some point over the rock. Never had a bad word to say about them.

Sounds like your dad was just another miserable pommy faggot desu cunt

Oh how the sheep carry the convo on.

No i think OP you mean..."never trust a muslim".

We all know this. So together destroy islam.

He was quite mistaken, then. Spaniards are the absolute worst scum imaginable (albeit, like with the russians, there's a small minority that's very smart and educated, no more than 5% of all spaniards). I've never seen a more selfish, ignorant and arrogant people than spaniards. I mean a frenchman from Paris seems humble next to the average spaniard.

t. swissfag who lived here for many years and learned to hate this scum

Did he say something about Anglos?

I actually love Australia, lovely very receptive girls and friendly blokes, you must be the rare cunt with blackouts over your windows.

That we are fantastic and should inherit the earth.

Who could possibly hold the eternal fucking Anglo in high regard? You won WWII and still came out worse than us

Spats-on-head retarded the whole lot of you

>OP's father

Well that one is accurate then.

"The anglos tricked us out of 2 referendums, They'll trick us out of a third."
"I've met my first black person when I was 6, At expo 67"
"2nd wave feminism stole me alot of job opportunity, Laws office hired womens in mass to say they weren't misogynists, Even if they performed subpar"

>two-faced
That's a funny way of calling us fat.
Srsly tho, do you really think, after talking to our country on here so long, that we are even capable of subtlety, let alone subterfuge?

Yes I very much think you attempt subterfuge daily.

>mfw I understand the "perfidious Albion" shit now
My dad taught me the whole world hates us, but that's the price we pay for being at the top. Kind of "its our duty to protect the west" kind of stuff.

there are a lot of sensitive Americans on today. It seems that bit of advice was right I should watch what I say to you guys you get upset very quickly.

You can't trust Spaniards? tell me more...

A lot of good hardworking down to earth Americans in my neck of the fucking woods. But true, you gotta be careful with some. Some of these faggots are two faced pussies and will sell you out for a quarter
>judas

>"Never trust a Russian and watch his hands if you have to work or even talk with one, they always want to hit you."

if all russians which your father met wanted to hit him...hm... your father is probably faggot

>trying to banter with self appointed king of banter
>turns out to be a paki
Is there a single white Brit on Sup Forums?

sound advice all around. Especially the part of about the fucking Germans.

he missed the one about paying the Danegeld.

British immigrant here, the girls love the accent and the guys are nice people for the most part, it's just the same as Europe. Some people are dumb, some are smart, the whites here are the same as we are.

This goes both ways.
When I was on holiday in Mallorca (yeah its shit, I know), the only violent ppl were Brits and the occasional Russians. Brits were often tattoed ex-service men or hooligans (=working class)

The only legitimate advice for dealing with Russians is:
>No talking about politics.
>If you aren't Russian STFU ABOUT RUSSIA.

Don't know about others... I have only met six Americans in my whole life. The first ones we're mormon christcucks with their Jesus blah blah shit and the second ones we're sex thirsty nigger soldiers searching for a brothel.

What did he say about the BRos?

I come from a town in New Jersey that was almost completely jewish and/or Russian. Russians are genuinely good guys, will pound your face if you talk shit, and generally have god tier bants.

mormons and niggers is basically the whole of burger land.

why not trust a Russian they fought to liberate England and took more loss then the whole allied army and for the American advice i can see why he would say that, my father told me never to take blankets from the English or boat rides and never never get in between a proper English man and a cup of tea , i asked why he told me he would kill a whole country just for a cup men women and children it didn't matter . huu wonder were the best tea in the world grows.

I am not two faced. A lot of Americans are pussies though. The amount of tolerant faggots I'm surrounded by is astounding. The thing here is, a lot of people act like niggers. They try to casually disrespect you and the moment you start calling them an asshole the reaction is almost always, " what's your problem brah?"

Fuck off I am not a paki.

well anyone who visits the US would soon find that all the stereotypes are truth. The good and the bad.
Really is a melting pot of decent people mixed with the most degenerate feral mystery meat the world have ever seen.

This. Spain will always be moroccan clay. Fucking pile of shit country.

T. Spic living here for a month.

hey man a little advice check up on the Russians history Stalin was twisted and pretty much the next Hitler , they killed off there own people and leaders in mass numbers and in ww11 they raped every town they came across and the country's they freed from the Germans they kept plus close ties to the mobs just say they don't have a rep for drinking and fighting for no reason , Putin claims to of wrestled a bear

The faggot Brits still think shitskins are cool. They're a very confused bunch indeed.

this.

Many straight up pussies in America. Then you have some wiggers.. who are damn near worse than niggers. Identity complexes and whatnot.

Maybe your dad was just an annoying faggot that people didn't like.

i went to Los Angeles twice in the early 2000s and encountered almost no problems. Niggers were a bit scary (like you would be afraid of wild animals), but apart from this, no problems. We even lived in the mexican immigrant part of town for two weeks. Nice people actually.

Hi, I'm white

Reporting in

The leaf nation is an experement in marxist indoctrination. It will soon implode.

hi there white ,is that a family name or a English title

u wot m8

>dubs
Kek has spoken, you 2 are white

>Hi I'm a tinted "asian" man
Come on

didn't he get his ass kicked in the movie Fearless ?

Now is not the time for worrying who is from which country. When European countries remain white again we can worry about rivaling other white countries.

>sees flag
Oh, Mohanzmed

What does he think about Australians?

>see flag
yeah it checks out

Los Angeles is cancer incarnate. Everything about that cesspit is a disgrace. The buildings, roads, general infrastructure and the culture. Dont get me started on the feral pavement apes that stalk the night.

Germans and Americans... you two deserve each other.

Lel my nan is Anglo-Indian and I bet I'm still whiter than you, Imran Merkel.

here here well said , what race should we bash i know a proper English is in the best of spirits unless he has this foot on the neck of a race he doesn't seem fit , so who will it be the Irish Germans Russians blacks Chinese , ooo you guys piss off a lot of people with your sophistication cultuer

Ironic considering it's your shithole that spread the "niggers are cool" meme around the world to begin with.

Fuckin' hell clap, 200 years and you still can't bloody spell.

well you guy are pretty much family so i guess family rules , don't trust you with money and keep an eye on the change jar

>>>/israel/

been up all night no glasses but i think you shift the point you wildly English fox you

Brits have innate jedi tricks to mindcontrol colonial shitskins, that's why they are ok with them, not because they are tolerant.

How does it feel to have conquered England Viking?

Are you pissed as well? Either way we should be more selective with subjugation. Not all blacks are bad (yeah, I know) but Somalis can fuck right off.

How did you discover this? WHO TOLD YOU!?

orly?

must be mutant powers for generations of drinking sewer water and inbreeding , lucky they learned how to wash for the Chinese's,

>go down the wrong street and Americans will surround you
>implying niggers are Americans
I'm quite insulted, to be honest.

I've read your anglo books. And researched what Lawrence did in Middle East. Anglos really seem to have superior skills of playing with various shitskins.
Vikings just settled in one part of Britain.

>your dad didn't tell you about converting to Islam so now you have to suffer
Shit parent desu

Fuck, I really wish we still continued focusing on the space program, we must leave this stupid planet and leave all these idiots to their devices. This is the only way.

There is just no way we ever will be on good terms. Doesn't matter if it's some old guy that lived during the cold war, there is an another batch coming up, judging by many comments of other "enlightened" westerners. They will never view us as equals. Hell, there is even a decent chance that west will try for lebensraum again, given the right conditions. All we'll get is infinite politicking and backstabbing before we'll be wiped off the map.

All that fascination with the west never resulted in something good, it's always been one pile of shit after another.

i know its stereo type for the angry American but no not pissed a little sleep depraved and being in a tread of supremacist

William the conquer claimed it all though?

It's your upper class that have these skills, regular Brits are treated by them the same way.

Disgusting fuck niggers man

Germans are pretty trustworthy imho

Any advices about frogs ? I feel irrelevant.

nice thoughts but its in are nature and humans wont change unless forced put aside little deference's for the greater good , wont happen unless all have a steak in it

yeah still a little iffy about Germany but i heard once they were the top country in the world adopting African child so judgment still out

A few things about you guys.
You don't hate us as much as you make out, you hate authority and that your sailors are better then American sailors but that is not too impressive.

Oh and you still view us as a rival to overcome. Not sure how much of that is still true.