RUSSIANS = CUCKED

I'm sick of Russians being touted on this board as some hyper-masculine ideal of red-pilled manliness. They're massive KEKS

>historically owned by mongols
That's why they don't look 100% white. Nice moonface, general chinkiness, etc.

>March 8th: international women's day
This is where the men grovel and try to please their women, like an emasculated servant. They clean, cook, and basically act like a woman for a day. Self-abasement is a part of their culture.

>their women love Muslims from the Caucasus
Putin lets the Muslims run wild there. They march in Moscow, and they do whatever they want. Russia is very corrupt, which means tribal Muslim apes get to do whatever they want. The worst part: Russian women appreciate the Mudslime's manly ruggedness to their own stock.

>the most admired Russian poet is Pushkin
THAT'S A NIGGER IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW. CAN YOU BE ANY MORE KEKED?!?!

>Putin funded a giant anti-fascist, anti-racist, eurasian nationalist youth organisation called NASHI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nashi_(youth_movement)

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0 mongol genes
purest in europe

>?

No they don't

I personally prefer Esenin

>?

You act like a mad chicken. Must be the emu genes

>abbo
>telling others they're cucked

They are not the ones who lost to a bunch of birds

Sorry to upset you with the truth.

>0 mongol genes
You must be retarded to believe this. Half the population looks turkic

they look finnic
Like Mordva and Erzya etc
Actual russians are germanic

Holy shit this aussie user is 100% correct. Are you an expat?

Ladies and gentlemen, the height of the australian culture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Alternatively Vadim and Natalya had too much krokodil and their children became like that.

Finns are mongols and so are you Ivan

>Actual russians are germanic
U wot? All those finnics an other consider themselves russian though and 90% of actual russians would also consider them russian, so they ARE russian. You can't just make up your own definitions as you like

It's OK Kangaroofag, you will be relevant one day.

I've never seen nearly 1 ugly person like on pic
This only happen in poor finnic districts and not with ethnic russians
Like saying chechens are russian

>taking krocodil results in finnish-looking children

>neurons
[x] fired
[ ] not fired

We are the ethnicity that embraced the most of Finno-Ugric tribes - and most relevant out of the three (not to mention Estonians) too.

>Actual russians are germanic

Mongol Russian detected.

Whatever you say turk

Gotta go fast Sasha.

Nah, you are some weird hellspawn of mongol/kazak/china origin.

> RUSSIANS = KEKED
Sort of. Some things are certainly better than in EU, but most are far shittier.
They didn't even "occupy" our lands, read about Golden Horde a bit more before posting this bait, please.
The only reason why we look European-ish is that Mongols didn't settle or directly rule in European parts of Russia. If they took women for slaves, they took them to their Asian khazanats, thus excluding them from our genepool.
They raped, yes, but in majority of cases they took the women with them for, well,
Yeah, this "holiday" was established during the early USSR regime.
Russia is a mix between Patriarchy and Matriarchy. News flash, kiddo.
> >their women love Muslims from the Caucasus
Sigh. Our women love mudslimes the same way yours love chinks and nogs. Some, yes, but it's frowned upon. "Inkwell" rarely maintain a good social standing among natives.
> >the most admired Russian poet is Pushkin
Oh the irony :3
He had a great-great-grandfather nog, who was basically a toy of Peter the Great. So... basically more "pure" than most Americans around here, if you care about that.
And he is not "most admired". He was pushed by commies, because he was a sound supporter of republican rebellion against Emperor, cared for "small folk" and promoted revolution in 19th century.
> >Putin funded a giant anti-fascist, anti-racist, eurasian nationalist youth organisation called NASHI
"Nashi" is literally a meme organization. Bunch of paid shills and students sucking off governmental officials for money. They adopt any ideology you feed them.
They are racist af towards Ukranians and Turks, because it fits current political climate. They were extremely racist during the nationalistic riots in early 2010. Then anti-racist. Then racist again!
They aren't even deserving to be called political prostitutes, they seem to be fine doing it without any incentive sometimes.
/thread

>Nah, you are some weird hellspawn of mongol/kazak/china origin.

Oh, really, little finny boy?

In all seriousness, Russia is sad excuse for a country and is why our family immigrated to Canada.

>no opportunity unless you're a criminal
>everything is corrupt
>no rule of law
>men die of alcoholism 10 years younger than women
>medical system is horseshit and operates on bribery
>education is a shadow of what it was under USSR
>women are shallow cunts and have no rights. Not sure which came first
>art sucks now - you can't make films criticizing russia so its all generic shit now
>economy is oil and selling guns
>science sucks, had no funding
>did i mention you have to bribe people for basically everything?

Seriously, Russia needs to fuck right off and sort out its own shit before crying how they're victims.

The current culture is shit, the government is shit, the economy is shit, education is shit, and everyone dies of alcoholism.

You have to be either retarded or trolling to support Russia in any way at this point.

t. Russian who got the fuck out

Yes really my dear krokodil addict.
Look at the birthrates and you can see your "genuine" russians are getting fucked to extinction by chechens and asiatics.

Cheers to you, slavbro.
Integrate well, take what little is good is left of our culture with you and preserve it.
Or don't. Good luck in Canada, anyways.

That's what the losers who immigrated to become the bottom feeders say to improve their self-appreciation.

Sure, Canada is richer than Russia, but all your other points are false.

t. Someone who can easily immigrate but has a life in my native land.

this post is the epithome of jealousy and pic you posted is the perfect depiction of you

Let me point out where OP is wrong
>This was 800 years ago

Proceeds to forget to mention there is a Man's day, Feb 23rd. March 8th is supposed to be the day women are reminded to be ladylike.

>their women love Muslims from the Caucasus
Huge exaggeration similar to America's Blacked problem forced on this board.

>the most admired Russian poet is Pushkin
Half-nigger given royal education. It was a common royal form of entertainment to bring in niggers and try to whitewash them.

>Putin funded a giant anti-fascist, anti-racist, eurasian nationalist youth organisation called NASHI
Churchil was right on this one, Nashi is all about calling other fashist while being fash yourself.

t. Russian

One way or the other, you are us, but faggier and more autistic.

I will make sure my kids learn Russian and read the classics, know Moguchaya Kuchka, and understand the massive sacrifice their ancestors made in WW2 to keep the world free of nazi faggots

No, certainly not.
We were under russian rule for about 100 years and most of that we were pretty much free from your worst influences.
Genetically we are not the same either.
You can try to claim that you are some pure Karelian or whatever, but we both know you are some half Kazakh half Chechen mongrel living in the shitty commieblocks in Moscow.

0.02 dingos have been didgeridoo'd to your budgie smuggler

Gengus khan was the topest savage ever, he single handedly eliminated great part of the worlds gene pool and raped the rest, and just stopped because of old age.

That's alpha as fuck.

>all my points are false
Keep lying to yourself.

Also, lol @ bottom feeder. Most who immigrated have the balls to take risks and the work ethic to make a good life for themselves.

t. Watched my parents make it to the fucking top here through honest hard work and only hoping i can one day match their success.

lmao all you cunts have is tu quoque or some other ad hom bullshit

SAD!

You never even had a state or culture of your own for the most part of history. While we carved a European colonial Empire that became a domineering world wide power several times in history(granted that our colonies were poorfuck wastelands for the most part, but still). We are the best that Finno-Ugric and Slavic ethnicity has to offer, followed (in finno-ugric case) by Hungary. And yes, my grandmother is Karelian.

>23% haplogroup N (Siberian)
>9.4 million Muslims
JUST

Good for you. Although such a hatred of Russia comes from some sort of frustration, usually the mentioned one.

You are a mix of cultures, thats the thing.
There is no _russian_ culture because you are just collection of different tribes and nations subjucated by one emperor after another.

And please, dont try to butt in to the Finno-Ugric thing, you shitters are slavs and thats it.

The frustration is that most Russians continue on in ridiculous denial, ensuring that the country will stay shit.

>The worst part: Russian women appreciate the Mudslime's manly ruggedness to their own stock.

everyone that touts this kind of mantra should just come to terms he's gay

I admit im jealoius im of their pretty women but if they are just whoring themselves out to browns they are not that good.

>muh cechens

Total population
(1.5 million[1] to 2 million[2])

If there was political will they would get the same fate of circassians and nobody would care.

That is because you don't understand what's happening in the country and assume that you are right despite lacking information and experience.

Whoa man you trying to get beat up by this Russian qt

Mostly those two, yes. We don't have to butt into anything. We are the majority, to begin with. We have the authentic culture and customs too, not whitewashed by Swedish protestantism.

>There is no _russian_ culture because you are just collection of different tribes and nations subjucated by one emperor after another.

Tribals aren't culture at all. Tribals are australian abos and African niggers. Culture starts when those form a national state, which you did not at all - Swedes did it for you, they even gave you your common name.

>not being a russian hacker