Norway NO! Somali gets citizenship revoked after 17 Years

Based Sylvi does it again
Leftists cry,b-but he works and got a education and she says "i dont care, laws are laws"
This woman is made of Iron and awsome

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/a/8861560/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tv2.no/a/8861560/

>Bioengineer

Well Africa does need more educated people, if it is to become more developed.

Why do liberals want Africa to remain in poverty?

So we get cheap stuff dingus.
The whole Africa being being not in poverty would also be too taxing on the earth, so we'd rather have them be poor or kill them off.

>being being

>Africa being not in poverty would be too taxing on the earth
>Millions of starving people being given government aid and washing up on European shores is not too taxing

Were you born this retarded?

Not wrong, but I think it's hilarious that you kick out assimilated bioengineers to make room for fresh off the boat rapists

Im amazed that she is still going strong, the jewish media and lefties has done everything in their power to try and break her and get her to quit, fucking running weekly hit pices, going after her family, sending antifa to her door, taking pics of her children at their school, going trugh her entire life.. and still she's stands like a fucking bauta, not moving a inch

>Let's give the millions the resources they need and cars etc
Fucking leafs.

Youragay is right.

Its about sending a message
If you lie you wont be forgiven and allowed to stay anyway
Lie at your own risk, we dont care that you pay taxes and are a bioengineer, we will go after ANY liars

This. Just because you got education and found a job doesn't mean you have any reason to stay. Especially if you lied to get in the country on the first place

No he`s not, he`s stupid and so are you
What message do we send if we just let it go?

>pls come her Immigrants, lie and you will be forgiven
>we are stupid and can be swayed by emotion
>Our rules dont really mean anything cause we will never enforce them, pls Fool us and you get to stay

>kick out one assimilated bioengineer and take in 500 (((child refugees))) instead

I remember when some kike was complaining that when she went with police door to door to where illegals lived that it reminded him of Nazis rounding up Jews. He sounded like a typical whinny Jew, he got his ass torn on radio.

meanwhile you continue to allow in uneducated barbarians who both hate your culture and turn your country to shit.

the problem isn;t the fucking bioengineers, you fish fucker, it's the hordes of fake 'children' criminals and rapists that your fucking left wing tards continue to suck off at your expense. All the time an energy you put into guy could have been spent deporting 20 or 30 radical imans poisoning your country from within.

This. In Spain it's fucking ridiculous.
They accept Ahmed, who spent three months in jail for stealing and drug dealing but they reject Jamal, who has been here for 10 years legally and is currently trying to get his nationality. It's like we encourage the shit ones to come.

This was one of those undocumented kids/Barbarians you dumbasses, read the story

Im still waiting for an argument for why we should bend the laws, since you think thats such a good idea

It`s YOU (The EU) that forces us to take in the 500 Ahmeds, stop threatening us with sanctions if we dont take them in, and we will stop today

>YOU (The EU)
>Strop threatening us
You don't really believe Spain has a say here, do you?
>TFW no qt anti-EU party.

Are you the same guy or is this some ID fuckery?
Are you, in the same thread, saying that banning that one guy is about sending a message, and right after that acknowledging that you're taking in 500 ahmeds?

If I was a retarded subsaharan, which I guess it's the ones you want to send the message to, I'd get that if I have any plans of studying, working and being civilized, I better stay in the Congo, because Norway only fills its muzzie quotas with illiterate rapists.

But what do I know

You are a member we are not
The threats are comming from the EU which you are a member of, so you are a part of the problem cause you are a part of the Union that forces non members to take in refugees to do trade with the EU... YES.. you share some of the blame

>but... but... muh free education

The 500 Ahmed are the EU quota refugees
that the EU strongarmed us into taking in, its fuck all we can do about that, we can only hope that the EU dies so that there will be a stop to it.

However if any of thos 500 that comes here lies or says they are from somewhere they are not, we can throw them out, because we set this legal precedence.

If we where to take your advice, and just not enforce the law, the Ahmeds that lie will get to stay anyway..

she's done a pretty good job, best FRP politician nowadays... i'll probably vote FRP next election because of what she has done

>kick out assimilated, norweigan speaking bio engineer refugee
>bring in 500 iraq refugees just wanting gibs and will never hold a proper job or learn the language

JUST

>>bring in 500 iraq refugees
they will have to go back

absolutely based, i saw cucks complaining about this stuff on normiebook recently, gave me a hearty kek

assimilated ones are the worst because they will inevitably breed with white women and dilute the genepool

the trash can remain segregated in ghettos

A bio-engineer being dumped, while thousands of thugs get in.

hvor bor du din hvite fitte

panama ? hmmm where have i heard about that country before ?

oppose to your country, Norway is not run on lies. our best values are truth and trusthworthyness

whites have the weakest genetics you are meant to be bred out and
be exterminated

Looks like Mullah Krekar found the thread

has more to do with the population difference senpai

but i agree, a race war is necessary

Says the kebab that would never be abel to survive her without white people's help, you better hope that a solar flare never hits, cause if the power goes away you would not survive a winter, i however would, i know the layout of this country like the back of my hand, i know where to hunt , where to fish, and have a compound in the mountians where i could survive easily

a day will come when your kind are wiped off the face of this earth