youtube.com/watch?v=QEPzX-c2aN0
youtube.com/watch?v=M1Ld-zk__gM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leader

but that's fascist

>masked

but we know how he looks

kek, is this satire?

is this real, i can't tell because i don't see his mouth movements, also we could fake this really easy, just talk shit and no-one would realise because no mouth

Why does he wear the mask?

What a wiener...

big guy

It has to be.

He did a video without the mask and the same backdrop like 3 days ago. This is either satire or he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

What does he say?

what sort of underaged numalé is this ?

It is real, but I am pretty sure it is satire. You can see his other videos here.
m.youtube.com/channel/UCoTdgNlg7OyVd0da85bk2Vg

Why is his breathing so fucked?
This is pure masculine strength right here desu senpai

>solami refugee

why does he always sound out of breath?

0:47
>when the salami refugee
>salami

>The salami refugee

The guys hilarious.

Mouth breather.

If I take that off, will he die?

link?

>FASCIST FALSE FLAGS
FASCIST FALSE FLAGS
>FASCIST FALSE FLAGS
FASCIST FALSE FLAGS
>FASCIST FALSE FLAGS
FASCIST FALSE FLAGS

are their red and black flags supposed to be that stupid anarcho syndicalist stuff?

>salami refugee
okay, this guy has to be joking

why should anyone listen to this low iq person?

>there is literally no connection between this attack and the Muslim faith
>there's clearly a connection between this attack and the Trump Administration's being under FBI investigation

I'm not sure I have the energy to even try to understand these imbeciles any more.

Did he really just cite the Crusades as a "recent atrocity" committed by Christians?

Not that I was expecting much in the way of intelligence from Antifa, but come on.. Surely you can do better than this guy?

fucking mouth breathers

God it's so obvious he's just trolling. Anarchists outed him right after he started.

>If there's any islamic terrorist attacks, they are false flags organized by Trump

Oh my god..

>Recent years
>Crusades

I wish, but no

That autistic heavy breathing.

I'm guessing you probably don't recycle. It is satire, the guy is actually pretty good at it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyRwDgyMa0k#t=450

The funniest part is how mad actual Antifa are at him.

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/

What a faggot

Honeypot Studios shilling this shit here hard.

What a fucking vagina. I would love bashing his face in as I yell 12 more years.

What a scared little pussy.
Only muslims and these fucks can fight back?
Crusades? Inquisition?
How about what is happening in the 21st century fucktard!?

i'm starting to thing this guy is satire

> However, the same day that the original Boston Antifa page was deleted by Facebook, almost immediately two new pages were created by alt-right trolls hijacking the “Boston Antifa” page name. One page was clearly a troll page making fun of antifa and posting Trump memes, but the other looked like it could be a legitimate antifascist page, if only at a glance.

> The page that is the most concerning is the one presenting itself as an official Boston Antifa Facebook page being run by an official Boston Antifa “spokesperson” named Dustin. This person, who claims to be from Boston Antifa in videos uploaded to YouTube, is completely unknown by any of the actual antifascists actively organizing with each other and their communities in real life in the Boston area. It is very important for as many people around Boston and among the wider antifascist/anticapitalist community to know that any and all content published by these accounts are undoubtedly intended to undermine the actual antifascist work going on in Boston by spreading misinformation, and an attempt to discredit the recent gains and support antifascists have garnered, in Boston and across the US, by creating a false image of the movement.

He's that good, I hope he never stops trolling them.

kek

Why is this faggot so out of breath?

0:48
"Salami Refugee"

I'll recycle from now on

>Salami refugee

May kek bless him on his holy kekiya spree

4 U

Tons of other low IQ morons...

>"dear white people"

jej
this guy isnt an axe either. on an actual fasces he would be a stick too small to even be on the outside of the axe. and even with the mask on you can tell he is very physically weak

This faggot isn't a leader of anything. He's part of Boston ANTIFA, which has.... 9 total members. They tried to shut down i93 and i90 one day, and pussied out because Massholes don't stop for a few faggots on the highway.

They stood off to the side in the breakdown lane for about 15 minutes before giving up and going home because they were too pussy to do shit.

It's literally a bunch of 110lbs beta cuck males, and 250lbs fat chicks.

viral marketing spam

shit like this use to get deleted on the spot

This moron showed his face in other videos

how does a nation with an avverage IQ of 62 exist?

Why is this man wearing a hijab? Has Islam gone to far?

ok i just watched the video. this guy has to be a troll or some type of soros-hired guy. he goes through every single one of their talking points. just listen to the snarkiness when he said "muh crusades". but why would somebody troll like this? i think this person is serious

It would be extremely painful.

Too many stupid newfags ITT.

Fuck this cunt, and fuck ANTIFA.

He's subtly pushing molyneux and rwds songs. It's a redpilling normies effort as well as a fucking with Antifa one. One of their fb videos has gone viral and he put a molymeme video in the description after. Send suggestions to them.

Okay, allow me to clarify, I meant pricks who are seriously like-minded. This guy is actually good at being a troll. May Kek bless him.

>kid
>leader

nice fake news

There is no possible way this is real. It has to be a troll.

>the salami refugee

youtube.com/watch?v=tHce_F-HV_8

link to the guys actual channel

youtube.com/watch?v=QEPzX-c2aN0
bonus hwndu

youtube.com/watch?v=M1Ld-zk__gM

>Salami refugee

Wew

how can you contradict your self in less than 20 second, this idiot has 0 awarness

Islam

God bless this man.

>It has to be a troll.
It is.

JEWS
E
W
S

of shame, probably

Where's a mask, seems legit.

>mass murder is a bad thing.

this fag makes a pretty good argument to the contrary.

the mask is right on his face dumbass

>Antifa leader
Any jackass can put on a mask and upload videos to youtube.

You are too stupid to get the satire. GTFO.

yeah he did another video showing his face. Antifa are fucking retarded.

> German
> Cannot into satire
It's like you're trying to conform to your own stereotypes

guys, its satire. tho he does play a beta faggot pretty damn well

>he doesn't go 8 minuets per hour