You guys said only criminals would be deported! Wtf I hate Trump now!

You guys said only criminals would be deported! Wtf I hate Trump now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All Mexicans are criminals

Story checks out

Ok so what was his criminal record?

Illegally residing in the United States makes you a criminal. He's also a criminal if he has ever pirated music/tv/anything :^)

This makes no sense: its incredibly easy for a citizen to get a family member a visa. Family is just lazy

No criminals will be expediated illegals are still illegal and deserve to be deported.

illegal immigrants are criminals, shill harder faggot

Illegally residing in the United States

wow it's almost like Trump didn't literally say throughout his entire campaign in ad nauseum that illegals have to go back.

What part of illegal immigration don't you understand?

illegal immigration, most likely tax evasion

muh..

muh undocumented

It's just the standard divorce with him removed a little bit further.

All he did was ignore a deportation notice for 10 years. Besides that he's a model member of his community and a small business owner.

Nice and cheap divorce.

Don't have a visa? Being here illegally? Of course you must go! What do these people think the meaning of law and order means?

Are you this angry cause Estonians were considered subhumans by both Russians and Germans?
I guess it's like living with a micropenis, you need to project your insecurities on others somehow.

Now the woman can fuck anyone she wants without caring about a jealous husband, based woman.

negan?

Only criminal illegal aliens OP, thats all, just those ones...you know

ALL of them

Illegals must go back.

How was he even able to vote as a illegal? Not sure how the process works in burger land, genuinely curious. You can add voter fraud in there too I guess?

Isn't being married to someone the easiest way to legally gain citizenship?

>This makes no sense: its incredibly easy for a citizen to get a family member a visa. Family is just lazy

This. WTF is the problem?

Leaf please, learn to read. It's his wife who voted Drumph.

Those notices carry the force of law. If you ignore a speed limit, you get a ticket, don't you?

You don't need ID to vote in many states. Just walk up and be like "I live here let me vote" and they let you without any proof.

That is why Hillary *won* the popular vote

Wait
I don't get it
How did he vote if he's illegal?

Wait... his wife didn't get deported so that makes her a legal citizen right?

Wait a second... if your wife is a legal citizen don't you receive citizenship by marriage?

Wait ...if you're eligible for deportation why would you vote for the pro-deportation candidate???

Huh...??? Something just doesn't add up here!

The left is openly pro voter fraud.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

I thought illegals didn't vote.

goodbye fucker

also if you're married to a citizen it is ezmode

fucking idiot

>All he did was ignore a deportation notice for 10 years

>be illegal
>wife votes for someone who wants to deport illegals
>baawww but we thought they would deport THE OTHER illegals

Another Drumph supporter who can't read. WHy are you all illiterate? It's his WIFE who voted.

Democracy was a mistake.

It really is amazing how lenient we've been for decades.

Wow that's rich coming from an Italiano. Go back to plebbit you shill

You have to leave and come back through the proper legal channels.

Trump never said he would give amnesty to "good" illegals.

No, you have to give a name, and if they find your / that name in the rolls where you are, you can vote.

t. Californian where you don't have to show id.

It's against the law for them to do so. Doesn't mean they don't, or that the left doesn't actively encourage it.

Restricting the political process of your country to its citizens is racist donchaknow

It may be that there's a big exception if the other is illegal. Wouldn't surprise me. Eg if you've ever been illegal you have to leave the country for 10 years before you can get a visa or something like that. This is pulled out of my butt but there are penalties for currently being illegal .

>no explanation of what he was arrested for.
>no link to provide context.

Wanna know how I know you're a shill?

Illegal immagration, and probably indenity theft.

Fake news. If you marry a US citizen, you become a legal US citizen. His wife must be an immigrant (legal, but not yet a citizen) for this story to be true.

But she voted...

You still have to apply to be a citizen dumbass.
No one gets in automatically unless you were born here.

>You guys said only criminals would be deported
illegal aliens are criminals by definition

MAN OF HIS WORDS
> GOOD

What a complete miscarriage of justice! The wife and kids should be deported too.

He came here illegally and I guarantee he isn't paying the taxes he should.

Go to Mexico illegally and try to open a business. See what happened.

Taco got rekt by his own wife, Lulul

His wife is a true patriot

what the fuck don't you liberal faggots understand about ILLEGAL?

if you immigrated to the country illegally that mean you broke the law, hence NOT legal.

he looks like a criminal to me.