Terrorism

London is Cuck city

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

God mate i saw an ad for reporting terrorism, and how you should call the police if you see something suspicious,

Is this future i will live in

Fucking hell that message. When you do nothing and just 'carry on' the terrorists have won. I should be hearing of deportations, imprisonment of terrorist sympathisers, trials for treason. Instead let's just have a cup of tea and jolly well carry on. Fuck off.

The people who died cant drink any tea now.

I-I won't do a-anything because other-otherwise they w-win, r-r-right ?

This exactly. The keep calm and carry on meme is cancerous as fuck.

Someone shoop a MAGA onto this shit

Turned out to be fake.

I remember seeing this a month ago. Now you can tell it's been through social media with compression and brought back.

this is fucking trudeau tiers of cuck

muh fucking stiff upper lip does not apply when you are being killed in the streets you faggots

>daily reminder that you can murder our citizens and we will counteract that by letting in 10000 more pakis.
That'll showem

Name one capital that isn't a cuck city

What are we seriously going to do about this? It's beyond the stage of deportations as most of them are citizens born in this country. We need a huge spotlight put on the muslim community which breeds that creates jihadism. All this bollocks about tolerance and keep calm carry on is shamelessly ignoring the problem.

I love how the brits think they can fight terrorists by "being british" and their witticisms.

POUNDCITY TERRORISTS

Haha well they kicked your ass that way Fritz

Hey rabbi.... watcha doin?

Its a coping mechanism, they are only like this because the ayyrabs havent gotten serious and start daily bombings.

This is the single most cringe inducing image I have seen so far this year.

I wonder how this woman is going with her tea drinking and carrying on?

>whatever you do to us we will take smartphones and jelly well carry on shitposting

Warsaw?

OP is a redditor.

Also, no Brit would say "jolly well". That's just something an American retard would think Brits would say.

That's the cringe part.

It's original propagandist use came during a huge war. It spoke the notion of the stiff upper lip.

This smells like some Paki appropriating that culture to hawk mugs to Chinese tourists.

This doesn't seem like stoicism, it seems like cowardice.

Call them and tell them you saw a brown person

Just commit you attacks, we'll pay no mind and just drink tea, even with our friends guts all over our face and in our drinks

Don't fucking lie to me crumpet spook

>if they kill our people and take our country but we calmly drink tea, we win
WEW KIKE PROPAGANDA REALLY RUNNING ITS COURSE OVER THERE EY BOYS? NOW I KNOW WHERE CANADA GETS IT FROM.

This is so fucking gay. I can't even describe this countries fucked up mental state

Terrorist killing us, and that reply is like someone said something mean to us

Cunt.

Britain is beyond saving, just fuckin nuke that place already.

Making our (((Greatest Ally))) great again, faggot.

Hey guys, wanna hear some shit?

Guess what.

London's mayor is a fucking ARAB MUSLIM. I'm not making this up. London has officially been fucking infiltrated by muslims and those buttfuck cucks ELECTED ONE AS MAYOR.

This is just another episode of hypernormalization. Enjoy the ride bongs.

Pyongyang

>it's beyond the stage of deportation because many of them are citizens
1) That doesn't mean anything. Citizenship can change, so don't rule out any options.
2) Deportation doesn't have to be official. Syria didn't officially deport millions of their citizens, but the effect was the same.

wtf i want Europe to be an irradiated shithole now

>London's mayor is an Arab Muslim
Our previous president was a Kenyan Muslim, tbf.

wtf

Welcome to may 2016.
>forgets his country elected a Muslim as president
Hahahahahaha

>just 'carry on' the terrorists have won

What?
Terrorists strive to create terror and fear
How is just "carrying on" going make them win?

>I should be hearing of deportations, imprisonment of terrorist sympathisers, trials for treason.
This is what they want

That ought to learn 'em, guv.

>1 post by this id

Was the writer of that fired for implying some people are terrorists?

Underrated.

And here comes the hate speech. i see you've been "red pilled" don't make me laugh you pathetic scumbag. Islam has nothing to do with this just like Christianity has nothing to do with the white school shooters you worship. I hope your girlfriend or wife gets mowed down on a bridge somewhere, because you know what you scum of the eart? It's their right to do so. I just hope the people who were on that bridge were redneck Republicans like you so the slaughter was justified.

It's more effective than electing a Muslim president twice.

>not calling your mom to tell her I love you as you are about to die
baka desu senpai

TOP KEKS

watch the road next time