APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XO0of
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm shaking rn

ahh thats funny. everyone saw the picture. even if it was selective in its view of the situation it doesnt look good for the lady. sage

The article has no comment on the smileys and thumbs up on Facebook in regards to the attack

BREAKING NEWS

A Muslim was offended somewhere while a European lies dead

Fucking poundland terrorists

She obviously has a toothache

since her husband punch her in the face everyday.

where can i donate for the reparations she deserves from this humiliation? maybe sacrificing my first born will be enough this time

What do you think it feels like having your photo everywhere and being despised by most of the West?

Photoshop

They fell for the meme again

kek

How does he get away with it ?

Na its real

>In the other picture in the sequence she looks truly distraught ... personally I think she looks distressed in both pictures.

So it is nothing but speculation. No video or anything that shows that she demonstrated any level of concern and based on this statement from the photographer, it sounds like no one saw her do anything but walk on by with what the some have chosen to interpret as distress on her face.

Muslims are just as bad as Jews.

Misappropriated(used unfairly,) like the protocols were a forgery(illicit copy.) aka both are legit, this is (((their))) way of feigning a contention to refute.

Anyone got the crisis actors group twitter account where they say she is a crisis actor performing "indifferent muslim"?

>They don't show the pic of her t-bagging one of the bodies.

>mfw I belong to a cult that killed these people and now I have to walk past them

Yeah never mind the dead cop, focus on that poor "distressed" woman

Hmmm, maybe they can integrate

Let's be honest here, we don't know her name, nor could we recognise her if we seen her in the street.

>A tweet of the image by a Trump supporter with the comment, “Muslim woman pays no mind to the terror attack, casually walks by a dying man while checking phone” drew nearly 2,000 retweets.
Reaching so hard to connect this to Trump any way they can. Pathetic.

>when you have to pretend to be sympathetic in front of the infidels but you just lowkey posted a laughing emoji on al jazeera

> pretending it's normal and unresponsive to have your hand against your face

People are fucking idiots. It'd be different if her hand was at her side. But she's clearly responding as if to say "oh my". Not wiping her nose or something.

The desertmonkey threat is bigger than the kike threat.

You have to take it when you get the call

Unfortunately there's another picture that shows her still standing there with her phone done and a *stressed* look on her face

tfw when you know your husband is cheating on you with a goat

Proof of what??

That she walked on by a dying white man or woman.

Ahmed stop posting shit.

She's doing that to ward off the gaze of impure people

where?

archive.is/XO0of

IMPORTANT PHONE CALL

Why do we let these people lie without repercussion?

hehe

MY SIDES

What was she supposed to do? Sink to her knees? Try and treat the person? She'd only get in the way.

>Try and treat the person? She'd only get in the way.
Are you reporting from Molenbeck?

I'm sorry she's a stunned cunt, there is that better?

nope, that's not enough, you have to sacrifice all of your relatives

why does this woman have face coloured like a shit

>The Guardian
Stop that.

Maybe we can ask Chris-chan, or Moot.

Kek
Extra points for blurring, so her head,parts almost seamlessly merges with other shit. Also, not doing same with abu"little dick something" creates great contrast, that even more states, that this is true masterpiece.
Glorious (You)

The Guardian manipulated her face to make it more expressive. Look at it.

They made her eyes look up and open instead of staring at her phone.

kekked

>I feel so sorry for the woman in the picture. If she’s seen this, she must feel awful.

crazy me for feeling sorry for the person on the ground.

>MSM thinks their day-after articles can contain the truth and memetic infiltration

They literally are incapable of learning, it's unbelievable

"Awkward"

I still can't believe this hasn't started a crusade

A European child is worth 1000000x of their kind

I love how they photoshopped her eyes to make it look like she is concerned instead of looking at her phone.

Literally fake news.

or feel sorry for both, racist

shame on you

MAKE ME :) your liberal arguments are worthless here you posting on the site that just located and destroyed the hwndu stream so no you're gona have to do better than that annon :)

What do you expect her to do? Run over, push the others away and perform CPR herself?
I fucking loathe muslims but honestly don't understand why people are flipping their shit about this picture

That's weird right?
>THAT'S WEIRD.

Jesus Christ shit like this is unacceptable, even for the current trends of fake news.
This is worse than changing the colour of Zimmerman skin or making niggers less black. Why the fuck should we accept this

>European child is worth 1000000x of their kind
You mean a germanic stupid pig that his ancestors destroyed europe civ?

Oh please germanic dont make me laugh

Fucking little shit

From the article
>He told the ABC it was “impossible to know” what was going through the woman’s mind. “The look on the woman’s face, she’s horrified, she’s in the middle of a traumatic situation. She probably just wanted to get off the bridge.

YOU PHOTOSHOPPED THAT LOOK ON HER FACE. THIS IS LITERALLY FAKE NEWS WHY IS THIS EVEN LEGAL REEEEE

Perhaps glance over? Actually may be right. She knows this will be an inconvenience and people may treat her as asian.

They just used a different photograph. Allbeit one less damning.

becuase it sums up muslims indifference to terrorism.

critical thinking - use it faggot

U mad mudboi?
Yes a white kid is worth 100000x of their kind

>What was she supposed to do?
Go back to her land. Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.

>Says the fucking nigger

England, France, America, and Russia destroyed the West, Germany tried to stop them.

You're fucking pathetic.

kek, lying media has no dignity

Take her and her entire family the fuck back to shitland

Do they also "fear backlash" from the far right this time?

Lügenpresse strikes again

We expect her to jump into River Thames and swim back to Somalia.

>HAVING PEOPLE die around you
>Not even lowering your hand grabbing the iPhone
>Not even moving your head in the victims direction

Yeah. No
It's literally
>Ugh infidel killed in my vicinity, like uummmm brothers can't you do in anywhere else, Now I have to walk past them and obviously expose my indifference and be visibly caught on camera not giving a fucc

Reported for hate crime, leaf.

I hate this cunt, but doesn't the right foot change suggest that there are two photos?
And perhaps in the extended leg version, her ISIS handler just text her for a status update?

D:

Nothing out of the ordinary for a Bong
They are literally a suervillence totalitarian state

why even read the (((news))) when we are producing it ?

That's what happens when everyone thinks can be a photographer bc has expensive camera.

I guess so. You know what else? That bitch has Jew-face.

>Germany tried to stop them.
Hahaha
We gute boys , we didnu nuthin

Always funny to hear Anglo naziaboos.
Nothing more pathetic than these cucklets.
Newsflash faggot, I youd happened to be in our sphere of interest you'd be declared subhuman , not slavs and mercilessly exterminated.
Literally spitting on the graves of your fathers who died fighting us
What an honorless moron

Semites going to Semite

Yes, there are 2 photos but this article chose to print the one that was not widely shared.

why was he wearing woman boots?

>giving it exposure
Beautiful

Fair enough.
And two photos also helps build the case that she still, in fact, casually walked by a dying countryman

I'm Nowegian, faggot. My grandfather fought in the SS Division Nordland.

Kill yourself, Ahmed.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD STOP FRAMING AN INNOCENT WOMAN FOR NO REASON

>visibly distressed
>AS SHE
>PASSES
>THE SCENE OF AN ATTACK

>(((people))) in Londanistan
>giving a shit about anything around them

I take it no one here has been to London, or any capital city. No body give a shit. They have more important things to do, like not giving a shit about their fellow man.
Murders happen on a daily basis in high density areas and the police/paramedics/fire are always around.

You pathetic little shit. Europeans are unironically worth 10000000 times more than those mudshits. They would have nothing, NOTHING, without us. Fucking cockroaches.