ITT: Florida

ITT: Florida

Miami checking in

Polk county sheriff's office checking in.

By the way, Tampa checking in

Sarasota checking in

There are four US states that, when I learn somebody is from there, I presume he/she is Jewish. Florida is number 4 on that list.

Florida is fucked.

between the sinkholes caused by groundwater pumping for agriculture and the various toxic nightmares caused by the phosphate mining industry, the whole state will be uninhabitable by 2025.

miami checking in, fiufag here.
what schools do you guys go to?

We both know people will love here until we're underwater, and then they'll build on stilts.

im in high school lmao

ill be out of here next year, either to NC or Washington for college

Underage fuck.

USF best school

Although Tampa is a shithole

This is the kind of people on Sup Forums

fsu
i hate this school and i hate this gay earth

Kek i want to visit tampa for summer.

Stuart checking in

Where my 386 senpai at?

*family

Kissimmee checking in
>no I'm not a spic

thats where i live when im not @ college

Oy vey the goyim know...

Anyway st Augustine reporting in

Ahhh, the underage poster - standard infantry of the Alt-Right stormfag phenomenon.

Don't you have some white apologist thread you need to be at boy?

UF checking in. Brainlets btfo. Tendies and high iq southern qts in yoga pants

>burgers
>race

UF here as well. Live off Archer Road. Most of Gainesville is literally South America.

Destin/Fort Walton Beach checking in

When I was 10 yrs old in 5th grade in San Diego, (((California))), my teacher told me with the current rate of global warming that half of Florida would be underwater in 17 years, which would be 2023. In 2015 I remembered this and her fucking liberal pseudoscience-based agenda that she was pushing on 10 year olds and I wanted to drive across the country and stand outside her house with a MAGA flag.

everyone lives off of archer nigger. publix just had a chicken tendie sub sale. I hope you didn't miss it

PSL checking in

disgusting

This is now a LONG ISLAND thread

Fuck you florida

nigger teir sub

>Altamonte Springs reporting.

Port St. John checking in.

Ayyy lmao I go to school at ncf

Palm Beach checking in.

UCF B O Y S
>Least rigorous university in America.
FUCK YEA

Florida is one of the shittiest states in the country

Only California, New Mexico, and Maryland are worse

grew up in jupiter. Everyone was loaded and all of the girls looked like models. In fact, my friend took amanda cerny's anal virginity. I made out with her sister.

Now everyone went to rehab, tried to make it in hollywood and got plastic surgery, took over daddies real estate business, or got fat.

>He has never been to Louisiana

Florida?!.....oh you mean New Cuba. Yeah, it sucks.

I been to Florida once

>.rar
saved that Pepe, user.

True. I work on the west side of town, Jonesville/ Tioga. Nice to get away from the beaners, dindus, and muzzles that inhabit inner-Gainesville/ UF for eight hours a day. I grew up here. God this city has changed [for the worse].

Orlando reporting in, this city is full of fags to the point where it's unbearable

Fellow Tampanian here

>he goes to USF
>hates tampa
>lives in suitcase city
Why dont you go to the nice parts?

>>Moved from S. FL city to PSL
>>No homeless
>>No beggars at gas stations
>>ghetto nigs contained in city of Fort Pierce
>>safest city in FL
>>umad

majority of school population is females. mud slimes everywhere. niggers are niggers. Yeah it's pretty shit. I want to move out to alachua while I'll finish my degree.

I'd recommend Naples/St Pete if you're coming to the West Coast

all cities are full of fags

t. brisbane

used to live in gainesville though, queer capitol of florida imo. fuck that student ghetto and everyone who lives in it who isn't studying math

Been to orlando once. What the fuck is wrong with your water?

Tastes like sulphur.

just doesn't feel like florida without those fucks asking for change every time you get gas or go to a grocery store. Even funnier when I was in Alachua and they'd make up some elaborate story about why they were broke niggas.

Pensacola master race checking in. Panhandle Florida is best Florida.

Go Noles.

I do, downtown is nice as is some of the whiter neighborhoods.

Everything around USF save for a few gated communities is an absolute cesspool

PSL has no anything.

t. palm beach master race

>UF
>high iq

Naples here

Stay off the roads if you value your life

I actually live in Jupiter, but grew up in West Palm Beach.
The northern end of the county is the only decent place to live. South of Palm Beach Gardens is pretty much a 3rd world country now.

i live right by Fowler. Fuck this ghetto shithole.

what the fuck lol

did they ever tear down cordova mall?

In the cold months, snowbirds come here and ruin Florida. In the warm months, tourists come here and ruin Florida. There's just no winning.

any Tallahassee fags here?

South of Northlake is shit. Lived right by there for a while. Grew up surfing at the juno pier. It's a nice area. Wouldn't want to live there forever though.

The water at UCF is even worse. Tastes like a cow shat in it.

Clermont reporting in.

Nothing happens here. No niggers, no spics, no crime. Just nice white folks, hills, trees and lots of shops.

Fellow Jupiter user checking in.

Ralphs Standup Bar for life.

>Tastes like sulphur.
because there is a fuck ton of sulphur and phosphate in our water

here in Colombia people say that Miami is like being in a latin city where most speak spanish but decide to speak english to you anyway

I heard they ran all the negroes out of Jay back in the early 1900s, is it true?

PCB checking in, where my 850 bros at?

tfw when work on Northlake and peek south

You are correct. But it is a short drive away

>fsu
ayy mah nigga

Miami is New Cuba. Filthy Cubans swam all the way there and infested it.

I feel you, transferred from that cucked hellhole last semester to the PC campus, also tally is a nigger filled dump

sounds like the proper greeting for that uni.

Orlando is like every other big city now.

>Massive college that takes in more people than any other in the US
>Huge expansions and rennovations that ignore the worn down parts that look like a 3rd world country
>Massive airport that causes problems
>Tourists that ruin everything
>Traffic
>Bad drivers
>Crime
>Liberal hellhole
>Still able to get $$$ thanks to tourism and business, meaning more jobs

Gainesville checking in

Please nuke this city

east side of tally reporting

>sounds like the proper greeting for that uni.
well you aren't wrong...

>tons of niggers that make up for all the crime that occurs

USAF get out!
Lol actually here doing work right now.

what user you don't want to go to Satachel's and talk about the patriarchy? You don't like the lively spirit of diversity? You don't like getting krishna lunch at uf?

Are you a fucking white male?

I'm from Pensacola but studying in Gainesville

850 best place on earth

btw fuck GRU and COX. Pure robbery.

I go Juno Beach often. It's just over the bridge from my home.
It's expensive as fuck to live around here, but I'm close to many of my (((clients))) and they have the best schools in the county. One thing that does suck is that the area is like ground zero for wealthy snowbirds. I can wait until April. I'd like to eventually move to Stuart or Palm City after my kids finish school.

It's not even Orlando city limits where the crime is, it's Apopka. That's basically Florida's Compton. Yet, everyone including the gov't thinks its part of Orlando.

Too many niggers and old people someone get me out of here. PBC here

Milton still good?

You should have seen this place after election night

people dont understand the magic of northern florida, god tier region imo, it puts south florida to shame

Florida is fucking disgusting, awful people, awful weather, awful terrain

Pensacola checking in. Tate high school wya

Northwest Florida is the best part of Florida IMO.

my professor who teaches American History supposedly played a MLK vid for 15 minutes and said "any questions? No? Class dismissed"

Biggest fucking cuck city. Gainesville needs to go back in it's cuck shed.

I would rather go to community college then this...i literally don't talk to anyone everyone is a liberal and there are niggers everywhere...dont leave my fucking apt without a knife on me

>being this underage
kys

You're right, user. Apopka is such a literal shit hole infested with niggers.

>tfw just moved to Jacksonville a few months ago

Pretty decent, living over near beach, yet to explore too much. Could see how certain parts are pretty awful, large geography makes the place feel more like a bunch of cities with different cultures put together rather than one big city, at least from what I've seen