How do we get rid of old racist white people?

How do we get rid of old racist white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its easy actually, all you have to do is plug in your toaster and take a bath with it

>black hair
>brown skin
>``white''

Not white.

Why do niggers think anyone slightly beige looking is white?

They'll all be dead before the next election and all whites won't even exist in 100 years. They'll be

Wait a few years?

Not white you fucking nigger

>racist old white people are the problem
>not violent dumbass niggers
fuck off shareblue. also that guy probably isn't white

Is that jack?

That could easily be a mud, poo, or spic. Funnily enough, none of them like niggers.

>modern americans consider this white

Whatever happened to "white" only applying to Anglo-Saxons?

Whites are inherently racist. In order to get rid of them you must breed the white out of society as a whole.

*nigging it up

Nobody says niggering.

Is that cooking with jack?

my mom does

So much this

That guy looks like a mongrel anyway

if non-whites didnt exist we wouldnt have to be racist

there must be some sort of final solution for this can you help me out?

No one is white in this photo

Dr. Eggman : " i give up "
Black sonic man: "gotta drink fast"

Posts like this will be the fucking downfall of ethno nationalism. No one is 100 percent white anymore. We need to fight back from that, not claim no one is white enough. You gonna take over the world with 20,000 purebloods?

Even I can see that's a beaner.

>No one is 100 percent white anymore.
The absolute STATE of America. smhtbqhfamalam

you don't, niggers are the true problem and followed by mudslimes

Easy solution to people who are mentally tied down to ethnic pride; ask them why they aren't living in X nation they are so proud of.

>germany, mexico, hungary, poland, ireland, england etc
>so, if you've never lived there, and have no plans to EVER live there, why are you so proud of this place where the people would disown you on sight?

American nationalism needs to come back, and fast. Discarding the self-delusion of ethnic pride must happen first, before people here begin to accept and understand that this is their only home now, and everyone living outside the U.S. is laughing at them for being misguided morons.

Why is the first post so often the best post?

Then poos chimps and mudslimes would just come up with a different excuse to attack each other. They are animals, violence is all they know

Is this a picture of (you)?

>no one is 100% white anymore
I was born in senghenydd and can track my family tree back to the 1100's
Speak for yourself

In what world is the man in the op white? Seriously can someone please answer me this. And who wouldnt be upset if a nigger started messing around in public?

>Whatever happened to "white" only applying to Anglo-Saxons?

This makes me wonder - If I have white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes, but I'm of French descent through and through...

Am I white?

nogs can barely grasp the concept that asians and whites are two different races, to them either you are black or non-black

So?

If you care so much about wales, move there and fuck off. Your first and foremost devotion belongs to the nation you inhabit and plan on continuing to inhabit, dipshit.

Your ethnic pride of a place you've probably never been to and will never live at is cancerous.

Have pride in your nation here or fucking kys immediately.

>no one is 100% white anymore

This is why American politics are cancer and must be kept out of Europe.

by not being niggers,

Really gets my Niggers turning.

How come americans think sanders is white too?

>Whites are inherently racist.

True, it's natural. It has taken jews and cuckstianity sustained indoctrination to destroy natural self preservation defenses, the result has been a disaster for Whites.

>In order to get rid of them you must breed the white out of society as a whole.

No, what's needed is to detox poisoned mind's, get back to natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions from which action will follow to rid ourselves of jews and shitskins.

1/3 of French are Nordics, because Franks and Normans.

>le melting pot meme xD
Coincidentally made up by a Russian Jew not even living in the USA youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Put gun in mouth, pull trigger.
No more racism ever.

If anything that guy is part Hispanic/Latin

And yeah it's fucking disrespectful to take a picture holding sweet tea in the middle of a supermarket isle people are trying to use.

Don't forget the "melting pot" play was written by (((Israel Zangwill), a Russian-Jewish Zionist playwright

Really gets my niggers looting

And 1/3 of France is French.

>weeb shirt
One of us.

>why is he taking so long

>I need apple juice

>are you seriously taking that selfie now??

>move idiot

Wow so racist

not true.

all the world wars was done by you. and you still needed help.

PAY FOR MY HEALTH INSURANCE

ITS 2017 WE SHOULD HAVE UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE

GIBSMEDAT

>White
oh sweetie..no

I have Dupuytren’s contracture

holy shit was thinking the same thing haha
literally /our/ guy

that guy isn't fucking white

America is named after a Welshman, fag.