Do Germans really exist anymore?

during the de-nazification of Europe, mostbased Germans were hung at the Nuremberg trials (anyone who didn't renounce Hitler's philosophy was hung).

Considering that a majority of Germans vote in favor of Merkel and are more than happy to vote in favor of Schultz, are there really any more true Germans left?

It seems to me that all that is left is a artificially selected group that was bred by the allies after the war to do their bidding

Other urls found in this thread:

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/polizei/kindesmissbrauch-in-moabit-fluechtling-zu-bewaehrungsstrafe-verurteilt-25734312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we need a German version off Gavrilo Princip,so that he can kill Merkel

>that story
Would you even care if the rapist were white? If not, you probably have an interracial fetish.

The problem is if the rapist was a white German he would've got arrested whille this Paki nigger is still free

serves those nazi's rite!
fuckingjewkillers! we'll neverforget!

The 'german soul' died after ww2
Germany shouldnt exist anymore

iirc the victim and the father were both fugees, too, so luckily no harm was done

well, they literally killed anyone who didnt renounce Hitler's ideology, civilians too. about 49 people were hung in a day.

so id say theyve been bred to be brainwashed

dont believe ANY WORD of ((german)) media

they tell only lies lies lies and will fuck your mind 24/7

we are headless without a true leader

and i would only follow a german leader who is fighting for justice, truth and love

you wont find justice or truth these days in germany

its like a preview version of life in hell

Meanwhile in a based area.

Implying a German would uncucked enough to seek revenge on their daughters rapist. They would probably enjoy it and tell their daughter that they should think of it as an honor.

The man in that story who was shot is also a dune coon.

>WAHH WAHH white people are so oppressed

pathetic lol

Is Germany done, Hans? I'm curious to know what you or your friends think about the future of your country. What do you think will happen, realistically?

we are talking about Germany pal, where you can be arrested for saying words online if you are white

What's life like in SA? Do you go grey at a young age from the stress of the orcs all around you? Curious to get a glimpse of USA in ~50 years

We are totally fucked.

>if you are white

poor white people. some of you want to be victims so bad it's hilarious. professional cry babies.

the only reason you guys are so scared is because you know what you have done. you have stole more land, raped more women, killed more people and caused more destruction than every race combined.

yet you call black people thugs and mexicans rapists, knowing damn well if we did a 1/10th of what you have you would never get over it. well guess what, your day is coming. America will be brown, the UK will be brown, the world will be beige and the only white people you'll find will be at the slave market.

you pussies couldn't handle 5% of the shit you've dished out to the world.

but what do you think about my theory that Germans are no ;longer existent but rather a fake people in their stead

Nah I look like im 18 and Im almost 30. I find its the opposite for your people. When you are 18 you look like your 30.

Not a grey hair on my head.

if it was a white german it wouldnt have happened, which can be proven by the fact that this scenario did in fact not happen

We still exist but our leaders try to delete us out of history and indoctrinate germans to hate themself for beeing german.

You don't have to tell the normies that, just tell them that a paki raped a little girl and got probation and they will rage.

Not to mention that you'd still be shitting into holes in the ground, not have trains or cars or satellites or iphones or... [...] and basically no civilization whatsoever. But yeah, that's hard to comprehend when you're stupid so I understand your point, emotionally.

source?
source?

Lol we were just more organized with the rape and killing. You guys all go solo about these ventures when really if you re gonna do it right you gotta go big nigga!

and then society will collapse, the white slaves will rebel leading to the second successful slave revolt. white slaves will take ashes of civilization and like a phoenix build a global ethnic state with such yuge civilization it will be glorious.

>butthurt nigger

how's it feel to be inferior to every other single race of people on Earth?

No one likes you. Not the Indians, not the Asians, not the Latinos. Not even Arabs

you're garbage, and EVERYONE knows it. You are a nigger and always will be in the eyes of actual humans.

why is Sup Forums so easy to bait

There's a thread up about this, the source is in there somewhere.

a shitskin rapes a turk oh wow who cares hahaha

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/polizei/kindesmissbrauch-in-moabit-fluechtling-zu-bewaehrungsstrafe-verurteilt-25734312

He raped her in a refugee home, it is still not clear why the police shot the father because there was no real threat of him hurting the rapist.

at least there are still some good things about america

they should do in in their hut at home and not in our nice country

it's hard to tell who's actually baiting anymore.

t. Yitzhak Shekelberg

lol and you vote for that hag over and over again

All the men died in world war 1 and 2, the cucks and commie cowards survived and had kids

>the only reason you guys are so scared is because you know what you have done. you have stole more land, raped more women, killed more people and caused more destruction than every race combined.
Post proofs.
>you pussies couldn't handle 5% of the shit you've dished out to the world.
We already did, it was called WW1&WW2, and we do it to our own whites, are you sure nigger you wanna try us out in WW3?

Casual Germans belief the lies of Merkel over and over. Its what enrages me the most

t. F in history

This is Europe
This is America

>basically saying the world is fucked

Have fun with your brown world. Go ahead and look at some majority brown countries to see what your future looks like.

You can't blame people alive now for what people alive a long time ago did without being an SJW cuck.

Literally one a month.
Remember the Houstonian who shotgunned two black men in the back who were running away from stealing property from the neighbor's house?
No charges.

God Bless Texas

THE STARS AT NIGHT

ARE BIG AND BRIGHT *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

wheres the fucking source for your image you numbnuts

>Beide lebten in der Flüchtlingsunterkunft in der Kruppstraße in Moabit.

The raped girl is a refugee too, so I guess that's why no one cares and I haven't heard of this before.

This is Texas, In Comiefornia they would jail him and his daughter.

The girl apparently was a refugee too, bit this isnt important.
Important is how these cops swine shot the father from behind and killed him to protect a pedophile rapist.
Polizei JA!!!

Kek and you faggots a re unironically naziaboos
Don't you get it yet.
Germans are just soulles ants , robotically and slavishly following every order they get.
Wether it's proserve the Reich or preserve the progressive paradise.

Is this weak attempt at disrupting Sup Forums something you get credits for in college?

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS

Deep in the heart of Texas!

YEE HAW

Deadly force authorized to stop a sexual assault? Like, subway groping? "sexual assault" covers an enormous range of things. That is a terrible law. Women could easily get away with murder and not have to present any evident of rape, because a slap on the ass is sexual assault.

wew, close call lads.

Then don't touch our women, nigger.

The law stand above everything. Dont give a fuck about your fee fee´s.

Deal with it.

Good job by the police.

As long as it's nigs and shit skins getting put down I couldn't care less.

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
You precisely confirmed my point
See ewige Deutsche-das ewige Opfer

You're missing the point. Women are lying whores. "Oh no, I got pregnant with a junky musician's child. I better shoot him in the face and say he groped me so he doesn't ruin my privileged life of not working with my rich husband"

It's a bad law ripe for abuse.

I'm a true german what's up guys

pls gtfo

I still have the perhaps false hope that Germany will once again rise. By sheer military force.

No, our wives and daughters carry weapons to murder rude men. This is a god thing.
Your women are whores, not our nice communities.

What's this whole t. thing about a lot of boards use it. Inside meme?

>Germans
>Germanic
pick one

Wow. You actually believe that?

Why are there refugees from Pakistan? The war is in fucking Syria...

this

Reddit.

Is this true? Source? What you're telling me is that the German population was purged post-WWII based on their political beliefs by the Allied forces? If this is true and it was not just high ranking Nazi officials that were hung then this explains far more about the world anf will be the biggest redpill I've ever be offered.

What we've done is nothing compared to what we are goig to do.

Is the Black Hand still going? We could use a Serb assassin

Germans are incredibly boring and dull people who will go with whatever suits them at the moment, they have no virtue, almost robotic. If the current mood is left of center, they'll complain but still vote for them. There is no spirit in the German people, there never could be a revolution of any sorts and the once who seriously go against the mainstream, are crushed by the social pressure. They don't care if their people are being killed, raped, beaten or in the long run completely eradicated/replaced, as long the economy flows everything is fine.
I'm a Finn btw.

So Raping a 5 year old is only probation? That's the law. I always knew you Germans died in 1945 and now are just husks waiting to rot. But this confirms it.

>implying
everybody that's normal loves black people because of their music, art and culture

black american culture has been exported all around the world and so many people want to be black

but keep believing what your dilusional, echo chamber of a board tells you to

or, you know, you can actually take a walk in the outside world and get in touch with reality

>this thread
>non-germans telling germans what a true german is
>people who have probably never even been to germany

this board really is pathetic

Youre in for a surprise

Finns were considered good German workers in early post-war era.
>picture related

T. A mexican intellectual.
Black people in general hve shit music, absolutely mediocre art and basically not culture. Not only that but if that's their strong points well I can clearly see you are just another brainless liberal because none of those three matter whatsoever in a society, they are just "neat addons". Black culture has been exported all around the world, by (((them))) but steadily denied in non-cuck countries, including ours. You should stay inside, you are mentally deficient and probably a threat to civilians.

Isn't it sad how we need to tell Germans what it means to be a German, since they themselves have forgotten?

Liberals are turning white people into Nazis

Mejico

Lol no

Everyone hates niggers. especially in racial melting pot countries

They do, but germans always were a very scattered and culturally diverse people. So there really is no "true german". Until the 90s most immigrants to germany were ethnic germans from all over eurasia. This somehow concerned some people, so the state had to take measures to shut it down.

De-nazification itself is just a code word for our genocide and that includes everyone whose genes aren't watered down enough yet. We are literally devils. We even got his symbol put on our old ID's to celebrate it...

Hahahaha, terrible for you.
Moron, you think a woman who was ass grabbed & gets fucked up, then the dude doesn't go to jail for fucking him up is a bad law?

You're stupid.

Why didn't they shoot him in the leg?

I know with certainty that urbanite women are whore scum and their cuck men deserve to be shot if they're so much as rude to our women.

GOD BLESS AMERIBURGER

According to liberals, white people are nazis by default

Good. That dumbass should've had faith in the rule of law.

>Deadly force authorized to stop a sexual assault? Like, subway groping?
Yes, don't touch other people in inappropriate ways. Nobody can judge your full intent.

since when is art and culture irrelevant in a society? are you seriously that autistic?

if you think mexicans hate black culture you really need to step out of this board and go listen to the radio

also, whatever music you like, black people have excelled at it, whether it is jimmy hendrix, john coltrane or kendrick lamar

>Jews actually think this level of shitpost is worth paying millions for

Sad.

Other Kraut here, most youth smart enough to consider it think the west will die in about 20 years. I'll just enjoy the ride t b h

>you pussies couldn't handle 5% of the shit you've dished out to the world.

We've only ever dished out 5% of what we're capable of.

You don't want to wake the lion.

(((Refugees)))

Anglo > Aryan

>good goy, don't worry about us importing thousands of rapists and pedophiles, here have a burger goy that's all you are good for

do you always ask questions you know the answer to for rhetorical reasons?