Future war between EU and US coming up

americans eternally btfo

express.co.uk/news/world/783444/Jean-Claude-Juncker-feud-with-Donald-Trump-over-Brexit-annoying-US-president-start-war

>JEAN-CLAUDE Juncker has threatened Donald Trump to stop his anti-EU rhetoric or risk starting a WAR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYNSpb-BfjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are they gonna do, send americas army against them?

Do you want us to start the 4th Reich or something?

>take in millions of rapefugees
>deploy them as cannon fodder against the first waves of american invasions
>dry america out
>glorious whites go reclaim america and ousts ZOG
>MAGA

>stop anti-EU rhetoric or risk starting a WAR
How exactly does anti-EU talk risk any kind of war?

It's like those people who can't handle free speech when you say something against them, so they lash out physically. Sad.

We'd probably do it is the thing. At the very least we would sell the 4th Reich weapons while actively fighting them.

Nothing matters anymore, just burn it down.

really activates my almonds

PLEASE
NOTE THAT THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "EUROPEAN" AND "EUROPEAN UNION". "RUSSIAN" DOESN'T MEAN "COMMUNIST". REAL RUSSIAN HATED COMMUNISM, REAL EUROPEAN HATES EU.
Thank you.

Its gonna be WWII all over again

the germans stood a chance in ww2

The earlier the EU dies the better.

Like a 1/3 of US spending and 100,000 more active troops.
Are you even trying Spain?

>implying the combined economies and populations of mainland Europe is not enough to take Britain back
Wow, really regretting trump now. Only rural and suburban retards voted for him. Anyway I should get to sleep, eyes are closing, so tired.

You mean when 3 european countries fought against the rest of the world? wrong, this time all europe will be united against you

I'm ready after 5 years of working out intensely

Just fucking nuke us senpai

That's called WWIII
And yes, we win again.

Who?

Fucking bring it you commies. The whole world has had enough of your shit.

Implying France Britain and Austria will still be in the EU

this isnt about starting a ww3 scenario, but juncker is still being a twat about this

anywho, i dont fucking care if ww3 breaks out europe has turned into disgust anyways ffs

blow it the fuck up desu

I'd love to know how the EU thinks it has a chance of winning when Britain's leaving, France is getting more fed up by the day and Germoney is stuffed to the cunt with greedy rapefugees and has no army to call it's own? The other nations are just net takers and are only out to get what they can while even Greece and Italy can at least pay NATO.

I wouldn't mind a unified Europe in all actuality. Let's get this done and overwith so that the USA shows how it's done.

That's the funny thing, with 1/3 of US spending we have already more active troops and equipment: land forces, naval forces and air forces. Imagine if all european countries increase the military spending by simply 2% more of GDP. Not even a tiny chance of winning.

Of course without taking in count the fact that we have 150 million population more.

EU into SCO when?

Fuck those NATO faggots who also spy on their own allies, then proceed to call us into THEIR wars, then proceed to want us to pay even more AND on top of that talk shit against us

"""""""""""""""""""""""allies"""""""""""""""""" my ass

Does Germany even have an army? Is there even a point of beating them again? All of the women have already been pre-raped by Somalians and Afghans.
Why even bother?

Scenario:
>Trump says mean things about EU policies
>Alright, that's it. Time for another war
>UK leaves the Union and joins Allies
>Start labor camps and cram them with muslim refugees
>Normies stay out of the EU war effort due to indifference
>Accept more and more refugees to fill the labor camps
>Literally end up with muslims fighting an EU war against the US

And no one would mind. It'd be great if the entirety of EU scum got locked in a meeting and flooded with napalm.

those EU nuts really dream of a war just to unifiy the EU countries for real

>chronically underfund the defense budget
>use the money to pay for welfare
>expect to take America

K

Exactly. This man knows what he is saying.

>be us
>waah come fight le evil turban man with us we made a deal
>euros meet their deal, helps US drain ME of resources, keeps to it themselves
>european men dying for israel, israel prospers
>trump ZOG demands more money despite an agreement to gradually increase spending in european economies towards nato
>wahhh we protect you
>is the only country to ever invoke the common defense artcile
>after attacking itself

Pottery

your training of running from bulls will serve you well on the front lines

Beaners vs Muslims? Count me out

I mean a country with a nationalist leader who is tired of Jew bullshit will be ganged up on by the rest of the world due to propaganda and lies all for the benefit of the Jews.

>Spanish
>A fighting force

Lmao, get back to your unemployment line, Pedro.

Exactly this

And then they proceed to incite separatism in their own ally's territory and support everyone who secedes. It's the literal equivalent of Texas seceding and the EU funding their secession, along with allying with them and then meeting with the senators of other states to negotiate potential further secessions

The US is the cancer of the modern world

Keep the anti-EU rhetoric going, Donald.
To hell with these corrupt EU clowns.

>Do you want to start the 4th Reich
That's literally what Jünker is trying to do.
It's what Merkel is trying to do too.

They're manipulating the Jews for their own political gain user.
You must stand with Israel, your greatest ally now, and stop the EU from morphing into a Fascist state multi-ethno-state thing where minorities are sendt back in helicopters.

Deluded idiots will be the first to go hopefully.

More people != victory

UK's not going to be in the EU soon, so there's a handy airfield for the Americans to carpet bomb Europe from, since not a single European country has 5th generation fighters for bomber intercept runs.

Not to mention the carrier strike group that's always in the Mediterranean, waiting to fuck shit up.

you worked out so you can shoot? kek. what military does united europe have? fucking poland? KEKKEKKKKEKE

Lel we might sit this one out.

>American spic manlet army

youtube.com/watch?v=DYNSpb-BfjA

the hymn is nice music...

you don't have anywhere close to our equipment except for maybe some Polish and Czech warehouses of t55s

MESSAGE TO ALL BRITS

we need you to go to dover, bring an oar and then we can sail to america, forever invoking article 50

No, lets tow Britain to the west indies - better weather.

Hahahaha faggots.

Aim for jew york and smash into it

Good I itch for a fight with niiger staates of shitmerica.

It will for 100% destroy the USA. China will just sit by and watch.

As long this warmongering faggotniggers die, everything is fine.

ZU DEN WAFFEN!

t. Ahmed

Um, no sweetie. No one wants to fight for this.

And Russia prob wont sit on the sidelines, time to retake the old soviet cores.

t.Tyrone

It really worked out well the last two times you tried.

ahahaha declaring any war in europe would literally just trigger civil war.

Why people post shitty battles of lost wars, there's a fucking Portuguese posting proudly battles of the 100 years wars, you shouldn't do the same

>EU starting a war
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA when we frexit EU will have no real army or nuclear capabilities. Not like it's theirs right now anyway.

Nigger our military is united and organized under the standards of one government. You really think you'll be able to pull off the same level of strategy quickly enough through the thicket of politics on your side to compete?

how many euros do you think will side with the US and fight and sabotage the EU? how quick wouldthis war last 10hrs?

>Implying the war wouldn't be against the Pan Asian Coalition

Its like they've not even seen 2142

Yes it did. Look where we are now. And look at your paki infested Muslim shithole with Muslim mayors running amok and stabbing cops.

GG Nigel Randjit Muhammed Tyrone.

GG indeed.

lmao what's America going to do? Send their manlet army?

If they do they loose the Pazifik.

They cant afford a large army or they end like the soviet union.

America is fuckt.

>mfw the act of the EU declaring war sends europe into another WW3
good job juncker

hahahaha delusional. you think we send our best to go stand around jerking off? HAHA

Try hitting it with a bullet numnuts

Your great white giants won't be able to stare down a bullet

stop spending your entire countries gibs on internet access and build an economy

you are gonna need it when we stop paying for you

>Yuropoors atually think they can fight

Lmao. Only Anglos know how to fight, hence us creating the largest empire in human history, being world war champions and creating the current world superpower. Yuropoors should just stick to cooking and poetry or whatever it is you cucks do.

third time's a charm i guess?

>america has bases throughout and surrounding Europe
>these bases are meant for deployment, rather than defense
>unless every single country in Europe declares war and takes the bases, Europe will swiftly get their shit pushed in
>even if they manage this, it only delays the end until our navy shows up and crushes them
>Putin will retake the former soviet states
>after the US crushes Europe, Putin will do whatever the fuck he wants, because we are his deterrent

I'm all for this.

You cant even afford the worst.

lol how fucking delusional do you have to believe we can't afford this shit

Don't forget Ireland

The first time we didn't get France, the second it worked. Now the third time.

Oh boy, your in for a ride.

daily reminder

>amerifats unironically think we believe in their muh Putin meme
>amerifats unironically think a 1st world region that unites 500 million people is afraid of a 100 million predominantly female country that is being assraped by China for land as we speak

We just call in the help of our Norwegian brothers...

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>implying anyone would fight for the EU
only weak pathetic leftists and old farts from the cold war would stand up for the EU. They are not exactly dangerous in any real sense.

If you read TFA, he's not even talking about war with the US. The countries in the EU are stronger together than they are apart. It's better for Russia if eastern European cunts leave the union so Russia can reclaim them. If more cunts pull a Brexit, it will weaken EU and potentially start wars.

I don't care if he is the king of europe, you don't get to threaten America like that!!!

Oh, do not be troubled my fellow anglo friend, as the insane capital flight from your tiny island that will occur from Brexit will be well enough to cultivate our land for an entire decade

You thought about this before voting leave, right? You *did* remember that the capital accumulated in the UK is mostly retained spoils of war and colonialism, and actually doesn't belong there, right? A leave will cause it to no longer feel safe on that island and flee, and you do not have the industry nor the geopolitical location to re-accumulate such capital, because it wasn't there for that reason to begin with - as I said above, it was just lucky spoils of war.

you got half of france, the shitty part LOL

take that L big boy

Your the soviets now. stretcht to far, to thin besieged on both fronts.

You wont get Euros in your wars in middle east we wont be your detarrant so you can focus on one front.

Time to die amerinigger.

>Spain gets liberated
>No more denbt
>EU falls
>Main parties get freedomized because they were EUroshills
I, for one, welcome our new fat overlords.
>inb4 >new

Based American dropping the truth bombs - it's quite literally Putin's intention to do this. He may not have influenced the US elections, but I guarantee you that he does the EU ones

Russia is not who they appear to be on the internet. It's propaganda.

t. a country that experienced russian liberation firsthand

Oh baby we get to wreck Germany for a THIRD FUCKING TIME.

The EU has no patriots, so how will it field any soldiers?

>mfw he pulls the money card on the biggest spender in NATO

Hansallah, go prep that bull. You are allowed to speak when your army is not training with tactical brooms in official NATO exercises.

Shouting "BANG BANG" is also not a successful way of routing your enemy.

>If the EU dissolves Yugos will instantly start killing one another
Seems unlikely to me.

>be european
>call himself redpilled
>supports US and Donald Trump
>can't see what he is doing by dividing and conquer: supporting all countries to leave the european union so europe becomes weak both military and economically and stops being a threat
>with europe broken, US can keep financianing his wars with the rest of the world for their own strategic interests but with european deaths

this time please dont feel pity and do as the Danes asked last time. Abolish the German union and end their pathetic attempt to form a country. Germany was mistake.

look at how fucking cucked the eurofags are here
"we're all united XD we'll destroy u ameritards"

shows their true colors: blue and yellow

lmao, that'd be fun to see

Ireland is a tax haven and take advantage of being in the EU, is just like Luxembourg, Netherlands or Cyprus.

Yep H&K brooms, generation ahead of what you joke of nation fields.

BooM BooM my grandfather shouted while raping your clay. Worked like a charm.