Thanks for paying my medical bills you degenerate losers...

Thanks for paying my medical bills you degenerate losers. I'm going to be more fit than any of you after my weight loss surgery, and the best part is I won't have to pay a single cent. Thanks idiots.

Sincerely,
Boogie2988 aka Francis

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/99Ywy
youtube.com/watch?v=TTeY92tAujg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Die you fat fuck.

Good for you dude. I would do the same thing if I was morbidly obese. Hope it goes smoothly and you have a great recovery.

CALORIE THIEVIN'

What are deductibles?

>bring obesity upon yourslef
>don't want to work out, jog, walk, etc
>have others pay for your weightloss surgery

fuck you boogie

why can't you just diet and exercise like a normal person?

I hope the surgery doesn't take.

I hope you get an infection.

I hope your rotten flesh melts of your body.

I hope your wife fucks niggers while it happens.

I'm glad that you are taking money from tax payers for surgery that will probably kill you. If it doesnt you will burst your stomach as your problem is that you are a very weak man who is a degenerate. You crave attention because there is nothing else you can do and you will have nothing going for you after you stop being morbidly obese. No one will watch you. You are like a car race, people only watch to see the horror of the crash. I honestly think you should live cast your operation so your "fans" can get what they have spent all of this time watching.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Obesity is a terrible systemic disease that once it gets out of control, to the tune of 100+ lbs, it's unlikely it'll ever get back to normal. you do a lot of damage to your metabolism and reward systems overloading your body with drug like food.

this is your second chance, surgery puts all those disjointed hormones back to normal. don't fuck it up.

>implying people here actualky works and thus pay taxes

you cant even properly impersonate a fucking fatso, gg

>I hope the surgery doesn't take
He won't get that far. He won't lose the required weight to even get the surgery because he tried this before.

people who get weight loss surgery almost always put the weight back on eventually, because they've learned nothing and altered zero habits so they just stretch their stomachs back out

so it's a waste of money to cover it unless they're also getting therapy for their mental disorders and it's being kept up on

i have no issue with medical bills being paid for through taxes, more healthy people is a good thing

but when they're for ineffective treatment there's a problem, and since weight loss surgery is almost guaranteed to fail longterm it's pointless

on the bright side your hopes for op will probably become reality

excuse me sir, but everyone here is a married chemical engineer whose wife cheats on them because they're not black enough.

Even when people get surgery to lose their weight, they do not get surgery to remove their eating habits. Fat people that can't lose their weight normally will be unable to keep the weight off.

I've seen it happens more times than I can count. They will almost always become fat again, in no time at all.

I love when 12 year olds pretend to be their favorite youtubers

ARE THOSE HIS MIDDLE FINGERS? I CAN'T TELL BECAUSE HIS HANDS ARE SO FUCKING FAT.

If digits boogie dies mid-surgery

For a second there I thought the extra fat folds were fingers and didn't think he was flipping the camera off, rude.

>Thin outside. Dead inside.

You'll always be a disgusting skin hanging mess you disgusting female kryptonite.

You're still going to have ridiculous amounts of loose skin, even if you miraculously lose weight. But you wont, and you'll die a fat fuck.....hopefully within the next year.

He's gonna die.

what. long term success rate of weight loss is vastly better than dieting.

80% of people can keep the weight off for 4+ years as opposed to the 5% of traditional dieters.

but prevention is a far bigger thing we need to start drilling into people's heads. if you get fat and you stay fat, you STAY fat. the weight loss registry's top contenders all have a neurotic condition that predisposes them to counting every calorie. that is their fucking life. go read about it.

i can forgive people for not wanting to live at 600 calories wanting food every minute once they're within 10% of their target weight goal.

it takes about 10 years after living with obesity for your hormones to properly adjust to the "skinny" setting if you will.

He will cut away the loose skin, auction off in a loot crate. I'm so excited they're finally making skin coats in XXXXXL.

checked.

isnt that true only for /r9k/ users?

His fingers are so fat it looks like he only has three fingers and a thumb. Lmao

I hope you fat fucks are addressing these remarks to him on his page on not to OP who is not him.

lifestyle change is the only actual longterm solution for obesity, people who go on diets gain the weight back due to the mistaken belief that once they lose weight the things they did to get there can stop

it's a lack of self control and a return to bad habits no different than a drug addict relapsing

surgery doesn't treat the mental issues of the obese it just buys them more time to work their way back to obesity

it doesn't address the actual issue, it's a band aid for a longterm solution that could be treated through less invasive cheaper means

>implying boogie doesn't browse Sup Forums

btw of course people who have mental issues and addiction problems need to spend their entire lives dealing with them

that's how these things work, you don't just get cured and nobody just stays fat or remains that way without doing things that actively make them fat

prevention needs to be a thing sure, i agree, but the people who are already fat need to accept that health for them, with their problems requires lifelong work and commitment

"lifestyle change" is a mostly worthless meme perpetrated in the media to get you to buy products.

have you ever sat down and thought about "lifestyle" change and what it means exactly? It means a total reprogram. Do you think reprogramming a child that grew into his 20's with negligent parents, severe obesity and very likely psychiatric issues is just going to exercise 4 hours a day and live at a decreasing fraction of calories? Do you know how many calories a fat person needs once they lose 25% of their body weight? They need a good deal less than someone who never had a weight problem to begin with. It does horrible things to the brain.

I'm getting my CADE equivalent here. We shouldn't be normalizing obesity or trying to say that people can be fit and fat. They can't. But at the same time it's extremely ignorant and uneducated and plays right into corporate irresponsibility that we dismiss this all as an act of personal accountability gone awry. Countless decades of trying to battle this thing has been FRUITLESS. (along with their diets) We need science. Surgery's a good step, along with mandated psychiatric and nutritional counselling.

Kek wills it

Timestamp or gtfo

But I trust the numbers. If you get the hormones in check via surgery, that's one less voice pestering you about hittin' up those ho-hos

PAY. MY. MEDICAL. BILLS.

Even Google knows

lifestyle change isn't worthless because it does work when people actually do it longterm

just because it's hard doesn't mean it's impossible, and personal accountability is absolutely a part of it

if someone stops eating garbage and eats what they need and exercises

failure to do so is a personal shortcoming, that's just the reality of the situation

anyone with a mental issue or an addiction needs to put in lifelong effort to fix their problems, there's no surgical fix for that

pretending it's anything other than personal responsibility is senseless

Kek

Tell you what tho. This surgery thingie seems great! Will look forward to it. Luckily those trolls end up paying anyway! love xxoo!

STOP POSTING THIS FAT FUCK

Sage goes in the option field. Click "hide" on the drop down menu

We get it, you did it once and got a couple (you)s and it was fun.
Joke is dead and done. Copy someone else now, okay parrot boy??

You forgot.

>Make millions off youtube
>have more money then 80% of your fans combined.
>still make them pay for his healthcare

yeah i mean it isn't worthless it's what you need to do, but it's a lot easier when the metabolism and the brain's reward systems are in a healthy state. and surgery gets you there kind of half way. which is better than nothing.

pretending it's entirely personal responsibility
is just uneducated and shows how little you know about how the brain and endocrinology work. So I'm not going to address that further. But I agree more or less otherwise. Cool platitudes. Rugged individualists 4tw.

I'm glad the amerifags paid for you to live a more healthy and fulfilling life. Better than spending the money on their bloated and cumbersome military

Link?

Stop posting jewtube people. It isn't politics or news.

Pretty much. I love how fat fucks like this get surgery to put a literal organ bomb inside their bodies to lose weight.

Ever see someone with a lapband whose eaten their normal amount per sitting? Shit literally rips open and spews the content of your stomach inside you body. Most die from sepsis.

>be so fucking fat you can't stop eating
>consume 20,000 calories daily
>too retarded to just put down the fucking fork and trade your pig slop trough for a normal plate
>IKnowWhatsAGreatIdea.jpg
>Gets organ bomb placed inside body
>That'll help!

You think we could just start a business, for like 300$ a day I'll come over your house and hold a fucking gun to your temple. Eat too much, and I dome you. Insurance can still cover it, and it'll be a fuck load cheaper than that surgery. And probably more successful.

Even moreso why are people falling for it lmao

B-but I'm entitled REEEEEEEEEE!!

>be a fat fucking lard of shit
>still manage to get a hot wife

How

How much does Boogie actually weigh? He gotta be at least 320lbs

More like kgs

Veggie hatin'
>pay debts

just because something makes it easier doesn't mean it's necessary, and i understand the way the brain works

but that doesn't change anything, it ultimately comes down to personal responsibility and choice

i know what addiction is like, i know what altering your brain with substances can do and how hard it makes things like quitting longterm

i'm not unaware, but at the same time it's just the reality of the situation

people who are already fat just have to accept that it takes work to not get back to that point, and that's with or without surgery

maybe it seems cold to you to think that way, but i just honestly think less invasive means with proper therapy is the better option

if someone wants to get surgery then it's their choice, but i don't see why you're against an option that could work that's more cost effective and non-invasive

surgery shouldn't be the first thing someone tries, and nonsustainable dietary changes aren't how they should lose weight in the first place

most people who diet make changes they can't actually keep up with, they try fads that don't address the problem and relapse

surgery can't do anything without those issues being addressed

You're a faggot if you think this fixes things for him or is the be-all, end-all for him. Do you think he's truly happy? Do you think he regrets his decisions that led him to his current state?
Nothing is more expensive than regret.

>Gets fit
>Starts to rely on less medical care
>Eventually starts paying back into the system he was cashing out from

devilish trips of truth
he's been saying since 2011 that he's about to lose weight. for someone as big as him, he could eat 2500 kcal/day, do no exercise and still lose weight rapidly. he hasn't really lost any weight at all since then, so it's not going to happen and he's going to die in the next 5 years in all likelihood

More like 700 lbs

Fuck you, leaf. I love boogie threads

He's slightly over 500, at least that's what he's said.

She's not hot at all. She's a fat fuck too

>having low standards
She's not even remotely hot. 4/10 on a good day

I used to be 400lbs and lost 200 of it in 1.5 years. It really was as simple as not eating like a pig anymore and lifting. I lose respect if they take the shortcut surgery, it just shows they aren't willing to really overcome the addiction.

I recall an old video where he weighed something like 520 lbs

>600lbs
How the fuck did Boogie even eat that much food to weigh 700lbs? You'd think he'd stop once he got near 800lbs.

of course, looking back at 900 pounds you see that was just a pipe dream, i wonder if he'll be around making videos after gaining another 1000 pounds

I wonder if he will one record a goodbye video before his surgery (((just incase)))

btw i'm curious why is it anyone else's responsibility to do something like that for someone else?

i'm not against people getting weight loss surgery, i just think it's a band aid and last resort

i think it should be covered in extreme circumstances after other measures are tried, and i don't think it should ever be a stand alone thing

because obesity affects the mind i think it should be treated like a mental issue, because it stems from one

the physical issue isn't all there is to it and you don't get progress without addressing the mental side of things

and it's lazy lifestyles that add to it, it's not just about exercise it's about being at least a little active every day

fat people have to make those changes to avoid being fat, live in a way where you won't be fat and you won't be fat

it's a personal shortcoming to go back to eating cake, large amounts of food, and other garbage to get back to being fat and stop exercising or being active

it's not like they magically put on weight they actively do things that cause them to put the weight back on

the thing about it is, he will die young and suddenly, there's just no way around it. when you are that obese your heart cannot support a body of that composition. no surgery will save him from himself.

I WAS ABUSED AS A KID THATS WHY I EAT ALOT OF FOOD

PAY ME I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY

>btw i'm curious why is it anyone else's responsibility to do something like that for someone else?

It's just the right thing to do

but why not do the right thing by addressing the actual problem?

You're assuming he could get a wife. Looks like his mom's basement to me. Needs the surgery as a result of too many hot pockets.

DRESSING SLURPIN'
>pay debts

--- Final Warning ---

If Ryancare passes Obamacare becomes Trumpcare.

Trumpcare will inherit Obamacare's legacy and its inevitable collapse.

Let Obamacare collapse and take the Democrats and Obama's legacy with it.

--- Final Warning ---

He really does have a wife though

He already has a wife.
But he can't have sex with her, because he is too fat, and she is cucking him with a shitskin.

Even /leftypol/ has a problem arguing with boogie.

SALAD DODGIN'

Boogie is the ultimate argument against Free Healthcare.

does he live in cali?

I doubt he'd live through surgery - general anaesthetic can be very risky for the morbidly obese

>2 ugly people find love in the respite of a fat overbearing oaf.

>many such cases of this
Little do they know even their minds have been infiltrated by Trump. THey can't stop it.

fuck it, pump that fat fuck full of drugs until he can't breathe anymore. whoops!

Yikes, I wonder what kind of weight loss surgery... dangerous thing to do. Much easier just making healthy changes in your life. Watch the latest Joe Rogan (rob wolfe) for more info on dangers.

i hope him and all the obese faggots from the angry grandpa show die

re roll

You can just tell they've banged

webm related
webmshare.com/99Ywy

There is nothing to worry about! He is gay!
At least boogie thinks that.
kek

Congratulations, put that Google money to work for you! Personal improvement is God's work and with that may you have a solid recovery and many years of health ahead of you. Glad to see you no longer wish to be an unhealthy, disgusting fat body.

PAY

What a bluepilled piece of shit he is,

He defends all that is wrong with the world

Most recently, has taken up the LGBTQ (BBQ, BLT!) cause:

>Let's talk a little bit about Youtube rating its content and restricting content in searches and recommended based on its rating. We'll also talk about the new 'restricted' mode as well as how its effected things like the LBGTQ community and other such communities as well as unpopular speech here on the platform.

youtube.com/watch?v=TTeY92tAujg

Let's drop a few redpills there... Navy Feels and meme teme six is a go! Frogposters attention!

You are fake news.

Why can't this fat piece of shit lazy leech trash get a heart attack or something and die already? Would serve him right. Fuck fat people.

Welcome back leftypol, it's been a while