How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

is the cause of death by anheroing?

Surprised it took the media ~30 fucking years to finally see this is a problem

Are you retarded?

>Whaaa my life is so stressful!!
*kills self*

It makes me think Trump is redpilled and anyone who says otherwise is a Jew

He wants to unfuck the white working class, he wants to slash gibs for niggers, he wants to hit the opiate overdose crisis in particular (which kills off white people) and he wants to deport illegals and slash immigration. Trump is going to fix this shit.

>30 years

You can go back to the 1930s to see rising death rates and falling birthrates during the Great Depression. Whites work for a living, when their living is ruined they stop living. It's that simple.

There is no such thing as white despair, only white privilege. They were born white so they had easier lives from the start, it's their fault for not using their privilege to succeed.

If by asking a question makes me a retard you must be your mother menstrual residue ;)

it makes me feel despair

>Whites work for a living, when their living is ruined they stop living. It's that simple.

>When you're so pathetic you need a job to give your life meaning

Even millenials aren't this pathetic

Trump should give a speech on this to force the media to talk about it. Shaping the narrative in his favor was always one of his strengths.

hahaha dumb amerifat

You're right, because millennials font have jobs to start with.

I makes me feel like a 592.

Ecstatic.

They say everything he talks about is wrong even when it's true and MSN will be declared a right-wing fake news site.

My life is so easy, it's depressing. The only thing that gives me a thrill any more is oppressing niggers and women. Take that away from me and I might as well be dead.

>muh jobs
Holy shit if working is the only thing getting you through the day then plz literally and unironically kys

hahahaha

t. Neet who has no one counting on him to support them
It's not the only thing but it's one of the reasons you can continue to do the things you enjoy.

How exactly do you "use" white privilege?

Do you apply for scholarships targeting your race?
Do you contact lobbyists and activists groups created to represent your race?
To you apply for jobs at companies that have affirmative action polcies?

First you have to understand that privilege is relative. You have a job because you're white. You have income because you have a job. You have intelligence because nignogs dont. You are accepted by society because you don't hurt people around you.

It's your fault you aren't defective and have to deal with the consequences of those defects.

>doesn't know what a shitpost looks like

Welcome newfag

quiet nig nog

Nignog with digits.
Praise Kek!

>mom im trolling on the internet

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh stay mad hwite boi?

Remember to cut along the vein not across.

It doesn't.

Isn't a problem. The media is making it look like it is to distract. Addiction disproportionately affects blacks and people with low IQ and impulse control problems.

Studies that try to claim otherwise use non-randomized samples of addicts, polling exclusivity from people who had prescription opioids in the first place. No shit, white people are more likely to go to the doctors. White people are also more likely to be honest when filling out a survey.

Also blacks are better off being addicted to opiates because it lowers their testosterone level and keeps them subdued. I think opiates should be subsidied, and be distributed to blacks by the government.

Tyrone has an IQ of 80, testosterone through the roof, and the mao:a warrior gene. He needs to be one this shit for his own good because even if he wasn't addicted, he'd be out looting and causing mayhem.

Whoa easy there lad, getting close to the edge.

numb, I can't even hate properly anymore. .

It's true.

sad, but for you. Who would phone post click bait? What kind of life is that?

>33

Confirmed.

The problem with giving women and blacks the vote is together they make up 68% of the population. They also have IQ's on average 5-10 points lower than white males.

So we end up with 68% of people with lower IQ's trying to micromanage the 32% of the population that is inherently more intelligent.

How's london working out, bong?

Are you having thoughts of suicide?

Whites have bigger burdens -- which is not helped by the media.

Is it any shock people off themselves or die more due to stress?

BAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No and I never have.

You get scientific evidence for these claims and you make a non-argument. Go home, shill.

>governments and media bully whites everywhere for 60 years
>sandniggers and niggers start bullying whites
>they start dying
WOW

Believe it or not you actually have to work to pay for shit

>No and I never have.

I want normies to leave

Does white privilege work in non-white countries?

Could I, for example, own a business in China simply because I'm white?

Couldn't have said it better my self.

The ultra left wing are promoting abortion and eutanazia

Not what I meant shitbong

>implying abortion and euthanasia affects whites more than it does other races

WRONG.

You know, let's say I conceded that yes, it's a privilege to have won the genetic lottery by being born as a descendant of highly intelligent and productive people. It is a privilege to live in a society which has been built up through the generations from our ancestors to be the beacons of modernity and advancement for the world.

This doesn't mean, however, that I have any obligation to give you the home of my grandfather because YOU weren't. You may have come from a shit society where your ancestors fingered their buttholes for centuries, and you may be envious, but why should we want you? Why?

I'd say you nogs should think about building up your home countries and show to us you can join us in the modern world and then maybe your descendants will feel privileged for the easy lives they received.(Nigs will never do this)

I think it's fucking hilarious because no one will be left to pay for everybody's shit.