>>>Sup Forums726697134

Is shit like this real, has Sup Forums fallen into reddit/tumblr territory or do you think people like this are trolling?

>It says the exact same thing in the bible, dickhead. Oh but Christian extremists, that never happens, does it? Nope, never, ever, ever. Let's pretend one religion in the entire world has the entire market cornered on violent zealotry, and that every member of that religion is a clone with the same thoughts.

>You still haven't produced a quote showing they have a hive mind.

>verdict: you are a faggot. Case dismissed,

The entire thread is full of similar shit if any of you want to discuss another post.

People are essentially saying "Muslims did nuffin wrong and other religions are just as bad!"

No one on Sup Forums is real

Sup Forums will always house young idiots, so it's not shocking.

you are making me hate atheists. stop making me hate jaded teenage atheists.

It's full of fur fag trap chasing autists

B died a long time ago, the Newfag Summer never ended

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It used to be by far the most popular board when I was using Sup Forums around 2006, I thought I'd take a look at what it's like today and found a thread of 90% the people saying how Islam is basically perfectly fine.

let the hate flow.

Christian extremists died out hundreds of years ago. Jesus died for ours sins and they no longer require blood.
Muslims and Jews and shit still live distant past.
Slso >getting attacked on Sup Forums and crawling back to Sup Forums

see
I wasn't posting in the thread, I was just astounded by the stupidity of what's being said and wondered if anyone here had any insight of whether Sup Forums is taken over by SJW's essentially.

there's just too much strawman in that image for it to get any respect whatsoever

It happen to Sup Forums, it happen to Sup Forums, now Sup Forums is in the spotlight.

NYPA

read thread before replying I guess.
see

Christian extremists are just that; extremists. They are denounced and reviled globally. They have no influence.

Muslim "extremists" instead get funding and support from many Islamic governments, are far more prominent, far more organised, far more numerous, they have a hand in governments representing millions, they are present from the hearth of Western Europe to the tropical islands of Oceania. They are part of a religion which was founded by a warlord, which raided Christian lands for centuries, obliterated local cultures and felt justified in trading slaves and state-sponsored piracy up until the late 19th century, long after Christians had all but abolished these awful practices wherever they could.

You're talking about a religion so violent the only reason it hasn't conquered the entire world yet is because they try to massacre eachother as much as they try to massacre us. You're talking about a religion which once nearly conquered much of Southern Europe, slaughtering thousands in the way. You're talking about a religion so vile and expansive that even the Bhuddists of Bhurma say genocide against them is justified. You're talking about a religion which AS I AM WRITING THIS POST, is killing people in dozens of countries at the same time.

Before this day is over, a Muslim will blow himself up. Before the week is over, Pakistani Muslims will hold rallies demanding the release of a murderer who killed an apostate. An Indonesian Muslim will draft legislation to limit the rights of religious minorities. A Saudi Muslim will rape and beat his forced marriage wife. A Libyan Muslim will extort hundreds of Africans out of everything they have and put them on a leaky boat going into Europe. Turkish Muslims will campaign to decrease democratic oversight for Erdogan, and Muslims in general will cheer whenever the West suffers a terror attack.

Is this copypasta or did you just write it up?

It's very well written, user.

>Sup Forums
>relevant

>2017
>Sup Forums
Australia is the King of shitposting.

What killed it? As I said in the thread, I haven't visited it for years but in 2006 I used to visit it daily. From what I gathered in that thread it seems like a cesspool of SJW shit now somehow.

Sup Forums has always been anarchistic

Waiting for the leaf to one up this.