This is whats wrong with Trump's healthcare bill

This is whats wrong with Trump's healthcare bill.

the list goes on, and likely includes trump's name now.

>likely includes trump's name
Give me proof fag, also gr8 b8 OP

What about a large portion of the population not wanting universal healthcare? Not all burgers are stupid and know a scam when they see one. The context of those donations would be key of course. It's more likely for friendly legislation towards monopolizing healthcare for profit.

>Ted Cruz annihilates Bernie and socialized medicine
>he's wrong cause m-muh donations

Insurance companies want Universal healthcare you shill. They'll get a shit ton of subsidies and people being forced to pay into them.

Universal healthcare would be nonprofit.

>universal healthcare

It's useless shit that just keeps more low-tier plebs alive; that's the premise anyway. Universal healthcare systems are actually less effective in many respects. Both the premise and the implementation are shit.

Trump has increased spending on NASA, which is much more important; since humans need to colonize new planets in order to ultimately survive. You don't get to space by always appealing to the low-tier plebs. Humanity would waste all of its resources trying to pamper poor people if leftists had full control.

>universal healthcare
>nonprofit
pick one
>like a car insurance goy
>property taxes that go up every year
>more and more taxes
>I mean for fuck sake Tyrone fucks my wife but that doesn't stop me from liking black people. Prep a fucking bull.

The entire plan for the human race is to spread on new planets like a virus, and we need easy healthcare to ensure we're gathering strength. we can't be an unhealthy fat race.

get jews out of my healthcare.

Keep dreaming buddy.
The insurance company is a multi billion dollar bussiness and employs over a half a million people. It's too ingrained into society to get rid of.
Other countries got universal because they got it before health insurance industries got too big.

taxes replace the insurance, you spend less money.

Once jews are kicked out of the billing department, you won't believe the results.

Oh you're also paying 3x the amount right now on insurance than if you were simply taxed.

I hope you get cancer but get your coverage denied because you had the pre-existing condition of being a faggot

America had universal healthcare and then Nixon fucked it into an insurance system.

>and we need easy healthcare to ensure we're gathering strength.

You're just making it easier for Tyrones and other poor trash to breed and then have political power. The poor don't care about space, just getting instant gratification and mundane shit.

By always empowering the poor, the left is basically dooming humanity. Society will be governed less by logic and necessity, and more by "ooga booga, gibs me dat shit!". The leftist future looks like LA did in that movie Elysium.

>Ted Cruz annihilates Bernie and socialized medicine

No, he didn't. And Ted Cruz actually crossed the aisle to support Bernie's bill to allow Americans to buy Canadian prescription medications.

Colorado voted like 80-20 against creating a state healthcare system

You would pay less if it was free market and less regulation and legislation. We would have more doctors that visit the home and better preventative care which would reduce obesity etc. No artificial caps on doctors and nursing. We wouldn't see monopolies in an entire county or multiple counties as we do today. These health systems focus on one area and leave the rest to rot. What we need are more hospitals and clinics that service a wider area of the population. This is why the emergency rooms are backed up. Pricing would be more reasonable.

Good examples of this are plastic surgery and eye surgery (lasik).

SHILL THREAD
SPAM WITH COPYPASTA
DO NOT REPLY

What the hell is the "health care industry?"

Don't you mean "some very wealthy Jews and their insurance companies?"

>I hope you get cancer but get your coverage denied because you had the pre-existing condition of being a faggot

Actually, Obamacare caused my elderly diabetic uncle to get dropped from his normal insurance (gotta save money for all those young Tyrones with headaches). Then, I had to enter a new group insurance policy with him and one of his employees that costs us all more, so that he could get his insulin.

It never would have happened if Obamacare wasn't enacted.

You would just have more pharma shill doctors forcing to you to take whatever medicine they were bribed to give you that day.

This is why Canada has no doctors, they all come to America because they can make more money working as a pharma shill.

That provision for blocking health insurers from denying people because of pre existing conditions will be there forever.

>they won't find new ways to deny you once you actually get sick.

Yeah, Obamacare sucks too, but this Republican version is just what the insurance companies wanted for Obamacare but couldn't push through.

We need singlepayer. If everyone was in the pool and insurance companies couldn't make profit off of people's sickness and misfortune, the whole system would be much less costly and people might actually be able to get the coverage they need.

"Pharma shills" in the US created the majority of medicine and medical technology that foreign healthcare systems leech off of.

People who have serious healthcare problems, or need to have surgery, often come to an American hospital if they can afford it, even Canadians. National healthcare systems in other countries have long waiting periods because there are hordes of poor retards clogging-up the hospitals to get their minor boo-boos looked at. Many libcucked countries,such as Canada and places in Europe, have affirmative action preferences that speed-up the rate that nigs get treated, while whites are forced to wait.

Taking competition out of the medical market is also dangerous, because with an unlimited supply of money from the government; doctors don't have to worry as much about malpractice. Who are you going to complain to if a doctor in an NHS system fucks you up, or doesn't treat you sufficiently? You're forced to accept the government doctors or die, in some cases. They have a monopoly, and no matter how much they suck, the govs. would still keep funding them.

>universal, singlepayer healthcare is a monopoly
>the small number of massive for-profit insurance companies who actually have a monopoly aren't a monopoly

Look at Rand Paul's plan.
He's saying have big group of people join into one plan. Then one person bargains for them, that way the people have leverage against the insurance companies. This is a lot better system then the government or the insurer companies having all the power of what you pay.

Our taxes already pay for medicine research.

France developed the Zika Vaccine before we did.

Canada has no doctors because they all the good ones come to the USA.

Keep defending the jews needing to be there between you and your well being.

This has nothing to do with black people, if you believe health insurance is the key to killing off blacks, you're wrong. Health insurance isn't even really needed until you're 35+ and most black people don't even live that long.

if Paul Ryan says it's bad for insurance companies, it's probably actually good for insurance companies.

Rand Pauls plan is a free market Universal plan.
He's trying to have it where the consumer has all the power. Ryans plan as Bannon said was written up by the insurance companies.