WE ARE INVADING NORTH KOREA NOW

twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/845286735848394754

FINALLY WE ALL GET TO DIE IN A NUCLEAR HELL FIRE

Other urls found in this thread:

already-happened.com/2017/03/24/us-marines-have-recently-offloaded-several-military-vehicles-into-south-korea/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>As U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned Washington’s “strategic patience” with North Korea has ended and “all options are on the table” to slow its nuclear ambitions, U.S. and South Korean forces were preparing for a range of military scenarios.
already-happened.com/2017/03/24/us-marines-have-recently-offloaded-several-military-vehicles-into-south-korea/

Do you people think China's actually going to do anything, with the US being so important to their economy?

Who cares we need blood to restore glory to the empire.

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Honestly, I think this move is actually designed to target China than North Korea.

I feel like this is the Iraq WMD situation all over again.

America can't stop China's expansion in to the south china sea, so they thought they might get back at them some other way.

The reason I think this is the case is because, this seems like a very bizarre and sudden escalation, I mean think when Kim jong un first came to power in North Korea, we can all see his provocations, the propaganda videos etc...

but in this case, really not much from the NK end, which is weird

pls stop posting these stupid exaggerated happening threads, i can't take the blueballing anymore. Just throw the fucking nukes and don't be a KimDotcom about it.

>it's literally nothing

i hate happeniniggers so much.

We all know what happened since last time they fought the koreans

I'm okay with this.

>Implying their ICBM's make it that far.

Worst possible scenario the west coast gets nuked, in which case nothing of value would be lost.

fuck me, maybe that's trumps plan! He provokes NK, makes them nuke the west coast.. that way he gets rid of california and he dindu nuffin

That's genious

North Korea has nothing but Soviet era technology. Not much to be worried about.

>implying China does not have submarines all over the fucking place

This

I was referring to NK not China. I don't think China and it's problems care enough about NK to go nuclear.

Fucksake, i'm supposed to be going to the North this year

NK is a proxy china land like Israel to the usa

Reunite Korea.

if Trump invades North Korea I will not only vote for him every time I have a chance, but I'll start referring to him as God Emperor like all those meme cringelords in /r/The_Donald

>Like USA to Israel
Fixed that for you.

And it has nothing to do with the nukes they're trying to develop? Riiiiight

>implying North Korea can deliver nukes
>implying China would let them
>implying China wouldn't fuck up North Korea first if they tried anything
China is literally enslaving us and making bank. Do you think they will let North Korea fuck with us?

Where do I sign up?! I'll be playing this song in my head as I fight the red menace:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

THIS!

FIGHT FOR THE ETERNAL HEBREW

It's because the next likely SK government will be anti-american, which gives us a couple months window to act.

The NK government will have the chance to bend the knee, and if they accept surrender they'll be allowed to live, but if they refuse, there'll be a massive decapitation strike followed by an invasion.

Isn't the word that china is getting sick of their shit?

yeah I am sure they do have some capabilities, but there are two problem I see.

There seems to be a chicken and egg scenario here, NK claims that their weapon development is due to escalation of military exercise alone the NK/SK borders.

while SK and the USA claims their escalations is due to NK weapon development.

the second problem is the US government is known to lie, alot, I have already highlighted the iraq WMD issue, there are also instances in the past like "the domino effect" as a justification for the Vietnam war.

Also the "friend of Syria" initiative, the arming of insurgent groups in Syria because they decline a proposal for a gas pipeline to go through their country.

and just general shit starting all over the world.

>believing in the north korea jew

It's always literally nothing, nothing ever happens.

Thank fuck, jesus i'm tired.

US military vehicles being unloaded in South Korea is a frequent occurrence for 60+ years.

We have permanent bases there and conduct frequent military excercises.

Fucking happeningfags stop shitting up this board with garbage.

This. Military exercises and a boogieman to justify the increase in military spending.

PRAISE KEK

China will never really do anything for NK. China is about as pissed as they ever have been, and their reaction was to block some coal imports from NK

China really wants NK to exist as a buffer between China and South Korea. They dont want democracy that close to their border

>Nk
What did Kek mean by this?

>breaking OPSEC

delete this

that ship looks fucking cool

My dick is diamonds.

nord gorea will own your shitty army just like isis did

can you do it america? can you start winning wars again?

This doesn't confirm anything but I'm happy, the world won't have to deal with these fags anymore.

>Troop movement
>OPSEC
>In 2017
I SHIGGY my DIGGY.

The only think that is OPSEC is what they are going to do.

Course they will, they have no choice
If they don't it will be Korean war all over again where we shove all the norks into China in 8 months flat and then they have tons of psycho foreign refugees to deal with and China hates refugees which is why in both Korea and Vietnamese they decided to help the Koreans and NVC take back their land

The only true war we have fought is the Mexican American war. Everything else have been Bullshit proxy wars or flexing while Russia did all the work. The full might of the US army has never really come tout pass. Would be quite interesting to see America fight with its back against a wall.

They just almost hit japan with a missile and definitely have nukes.

They need to be dealt with.

Honestly china should have already taken him out, if they had we wouldn't have a good reason to deploy thaad and they could continue to buff up the south china sea.

They just don't wanna have to deal with the refugees.

>This video is not available in your country
what the fuck?

I take that back. Civil War was pretty brutal.

AWWWRRR CHING CHONG DING DONG

Nigger are you implying that NK would cause the US to go total war mode