Other than based Japan who are the most based non-whites and why is it the bro-tier sikhs?

Other than based Japan who are the most based non-whites and why is it the bro-tier sikhs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaywalking#United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
youtu.be/E929gqIcwwI
youtube.com/watch?v=SSZmLuD67DE
youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc
youtube.com/watch?v=DYscp7JQKtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Japs
>even remotely based

Burma / Myanmar

Fucking remove yourself from this website immediately ahmed

Fuck off weebcuck

>It's okay, it was only an isolated incident by a crazy person
>Let's not blame all muslims, or close the borders

Sikhs are most bro tier. All of the Sikhs i've met are all friendly. Two dudes I worked with regularly talked about invading Pakistan for fun.

Tell me carrying a knife at all times to defend the faith is not bro tier.

>He said on and Mongolian basket weaving discussion board

arent there some kebab removing buddhists somewhere in south east asia?

Sikhs are very based. Some of the oldest foes of Islam expansion. I always get mad when some bushwhacking, scrub, alcholohic piece-of-shit shoots up one of their communitites cuz "mah turbin".

B R O T E I R
R
O
T
E
I
R

Sikhs and Buddhists have the absolute worst history with Muslims. Probably because they've had to live next to them.

Buddhists are all peace and love until you mention your name is Muhammad.

i heard that if you don't like bro-tier sikhs, then you must be a butthurt paki. can anyone confirm/deny?

They should team up to remove kebab

is there any good history with muslims?

First aid kit raises a good point.

M-103

Vietnamese, Chinese and South Koreans are pretty based. Maybe thais and singaporks too?

I've always had a soft spot for Singaporeans. They live in a highly advanced futuristic city with no heritage, four conflicting cultures, and an authoritarian government that executes people for chewing gum and jaywalking. Weird place.

Christian arabs are aight

To be fair, most of us don't 'get' jaywalking. Why is it a necessary crime? It's not something that most countries even have.

Somebody redpill me on the Kurds

Having wealth always makes getting along with eachother easier. The only places where there is conflict between different cultures is in economic shitholes and poor neighborhoods.

WEISSRUSSLAND

can confirm.

this a list of based non whites
> Sikhs
>Fins
>Chileans
>Cossack
> Chilean

shit meant Kurds but put Chileans twice

Chileans confirmed double based

why chile? why twice?

> day of rake comes from their own government

Our hat has lice

>streetshitters
>based
Fuck out of here pajeet.

They still need to go back

Their country is homogeneous and developed, all you need to know.

>media calls Sup Forums racist
>we regularly have threads like this where we discuss the many people's and cultures we feel help progress humanity, society and western ideals

>why chile
Helicopter rides
> why twice
It was an accident I meant to put kurds

Canada!

Sikhs and punjabis act like niggers in canada, no thanks

see

>Koreans
S. Korean police used to carry scissors and give left-wing protestors haircuts after they were arrested.
>Japan
Proof multiculturalism is bullshit
>Burmese
Zero tolerance for Muslimshines
>Persians
Controversial here, but have an interesting history/culture and protect Shia Muslims across the ME from Sunni scum
>Kurds
'Nuff said.
>Sikhs
Reasons stated above.

Do you even know what that means or are you retarded like 90% of Sup Forums?

The people who can just up and move to a foreign country are often defective examples of their group. I'm told there's lot of welfare/deadbeat dad Kurds in Germany for instance.

Sikhs are definitely the minority that has best integrated into British society, I suppose they're helped by the fact that the moral values of their faith are very similar to those of christianity.

canadians have now not a law but a resolution that islam can fuck them

t. korean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaywalking#United_Kingdom

I think its to do with how road systems work in different countries

We have alot more smaller roads and streets than the huge freeway roads other countries have so it makes sense we wouldn't have Jaywalking legalisation except on Motorways (we could use them on busy A-Roads to stop dickheads waving in and out of traffic like its Frogger)

Rojava could be a half-decent island of secularism in the eye of the shitstorm. Bonus points cuz the Turks hate them

>hate niggers
>don't take in refugees or immigrants who won't assimilate
>just as developed as the white man

Japan is absolutely based.

So just an anti-discrimintion law (resolution), correct? Like ones that exist in every western country in law...

This. Sikhs are an excellent people and the West's natural ally

>Be Myanmar Buddhist
>realise Islam is so shitty you need to actually persecute and remove kebab
>do so
The west let in people that even the Buddhists wont fucking tolerate, it's impressive.

Isolationists that want to get their own land back from Edrogan and Iraq. Routinely supported US forces in OEF. Fucking hate ISIS.

it uses very vague terms like "islamophobia", basically stops you from criticizing the doctrine of islam......prepare to go shariah leaf

>Ashin "Dharma-causter tycoon" Wiratu
>Ashin "The Muslim-killin' Kuririn" Wiratu
>Ashin "Inner peace through superior firepower" Wiratu
>Ashin "DALIS-VULT" Wiratu
>Ashin "The Dali Llama of removing Umma." Wiratu

fucking love this guy

Religions of India

Sikhs can be mad pitbulls when it comes to their faith. But otherwise the most gentle creatures on God's green Earth; just like the Jains.

Hindus are OK except their bullshit caste system.

Parsees are like the jews but without that hateful blood sucking capitalistic gene.

Buddhism is overrated. The mad men almost destroyed the world in WW2.

Most Christians i know here are lapsed Catholics. They either are into family businesses or chill in Goa.

Islam is of course cancer.

Bahai are a strange breed. Like deers. Hardly come out in public and mostly talk about eating grass and chilling in general. I don't think they'd survive outside India. Probably be beheaded in Muslim countries.

That's a stretch and a half bud.

It's hard to feel sorry for the Rohingya. And not just because they don't look human. It's like: "We pissed off our country by rebelling and murdering Buddhist monks, can we come live in yours?" The Thai Royal Navy tows their boats back out to sea when they come near.

Every once in awhile you see a news article trying to drum up sympathy for them but they always feel half-hearted, like the author knows no one will give a shit.

woman confirmed

Well at least he didn't stand on the altar.

>Myanmar

It's Burma you cuck

>Bahai are a strange breed. Like deers. Hardly come out in public and mostly talk about eating grass and chilling in general. I don't think they'd survive outside India. Probably be beheaded in Muslim countries.
they sound like really laid back dudes, would hang out with and listen to philosophies/10

They picked a nice mayor of London.

I swear there's exactly one sikh poster on this board.
You never read a post that talks about sikhs and doesn't describe them as "bro-tier"
Also what is even remotely based or bro-tier about your stupid picture?

The Jains are just Hindus without the caste shit right Pajeet?

Sup Forums 's love for Japan has nothing to do with Anime that is the other boards.

We love them for a different reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk

No, Jainism is entirely different. Jainism is all about leaving as little of an impact on the world around you as possible. They absolutely forbid violence in any form, the most radical among them going lengths to avoid even harming a gnat.

yes friend sikhs are completely bro-tier, absolutely. now may i recommend a security contingent entirely of us bro-tier sikhs? we are extremely bro-tier yes :^)

We love them because they fought us with honor of which you would not even begin to comprehend.

Prepare yourselves.

Tell your children why they will be killed because of you.

Sabaton is trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s

M-103 is a slippery slope. Why ? Because in how it was made, the language of the motion is too vague in what constitute ''islamaphobia'' and how they will deal whit it. It's not Islamaphobe to critic the bad stuff written in the Koran but whit that motion and what will follow up, it will be under the term of ''hatespeach and islamaphobia''.

Degenerate Marxists. About the only thing the T*rks have been right about is the kurds. Saddam had the right idea too. Which reminds me of a great joke.

>What did Saddam Hussein and Little Miss Muffet have in common?

>They both had Kurds in their way (curds in whey)

British Burma died 70 years, after that it was an islamic shithole dictatorship, go fuck yourself.

That's right aren't you tired I know I am I must go to sleep, let's everyone go to bed, I'm getting really tired I must go to sleep

>japan
>based
wut

Italians

I will force feed every Muslim Blood Pudding.

Jainism is an ancient offshoot of Hinduism (kind of), it's often described as "militantly pacifist", devout followers do not eat any foodstuff which doing so would require them to kill an organism, animal or plant.
So they're vegetarian with the addition of no tubers or roots and such, only fruits, some veg and some grains.

They famously wear cloth masks and sweep the floor before them as they walk in the temple so as not to inhale/crush any tiny creatures that might be there.

Woops.
Meant to post this.
youtu.be/E929gqIcwwI

Do Sikhs wear safety helmets? like on construction sites?

Because is saw some the other day wearing the turban i think.

Good lads but qustionable when it comes to Health and safety.

This. I know here they are pretty much tanned white guys who wrap their hair up, they love hockey and basketball and are good people

they'd fucking hate me.

youtube.com/watch?v=SSZmLuD67DE

I don't mind fucking people that screw me i just can't hurt innocent animals.

Sikhs hate mudslimes and they generally get along with everyone else who treats them well. They are Brown-whites. I feel sorry for them in white zones where mudslimes are taking over. Many left the middle east to get away from the savage mudslimes and now their new homes are being flooded with mudslimes. And to add insult to injury, people confuse them for mudslimes.

It would be like if you traviled back to Germany in the 1930s to help Hitler but they tagged you as a Jew.

Jains have no concept of GOD. No creators or destroyers like Hinduism which has 330 million of them.

But nobody's absolutely sure about Jainism's origins. Religion is all a fucking plagiaristic punch-bowl mixture of one another as far as i can see.

But Jains are stupid when it comes to a diseased individual. They'd rather kill themselves than kill the disease in them. Fucking stupid if you ask me. It's human sacrifice/suicide. It was banned in 2015 but then Supreme Court lifted the ban again.

Nothing is perfect i guess.

ITT: Poos LARPing as whites saying that poos are based.

>My contention does come to innocence I will not harm the innocent.
I don't have a problem with putting down animals without hestitation however..

They're from India actually.

Fun fact: Modern Sikhism is pretty much militant hinduism. They formed during the Mughal's conquest and occupation of India, where Hindus who refused to convert were tortured and often executed in strange and cruel ways (some of the famous Sikh gurus were executed as well, largely by immurement iirc. They would often offer shelter to persecuted Hindus.

I thought that you guys were un-cucked with Brexit and now I see this shit. What's going on in Bongland?

Cool Sikh anecdote. Someone posted a picture of young Sikh woman with a beard on Reddit in the "WTF" board. She actually showed up in the thread and explained that she had a such-and-such condition that caused it but her faith believes that you shouldn't tamper with your body since it's God's design.

Which is pretty cool. I mean, both degenerate Western culture and Mudslime culture wants women to look like 12 year olds.

>Fun fact: Modern Sikhism is pretty much militant hinduism.

That's not a very good description.

Your histories right, but the actual core philosophical aspects of Sikhism are utterly separate from any part of Hinduism. They protected them sure, but they weren't them.

Pajeets
Hong Kongese
South Koreans
Some Turks are cool, others are worse than niggers
Non-Muslim, non-refugee African immigrants tend to be cool

Check this one out.
youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc

Is a motion that means nothing it just means they are investigating islamaphobia but the people doing it have reports on several things first so its getting pushed back down the road and Canadians were polled what would they vote on the motion 27% didn't care 45% said they would vote no and 28% said they would virtue signal, the politicians are catching a lot of heat over it and its not even the main story around Toronto, that's gay pride people not going to the parade because blm kicked he police out of the parade and its civil war on the left....what a glorious time line

I've met good Sikhs and bad Sikhs (merchant Jews in Sikh clothing basically), they are like NORMAL people, like whites and asians, they have the good and the bad. Muslims just have the bad and only the bad, whether they are violent or not that religion and culture is rotten to the core.

not a yuge fan of high production quality metal. i've always liked the DIY/lofi aesthetic and sound of black metal, especially NSBM

youtube.com/watch?v=DYscp7JQKtc

I love how on facebook every millenial is posting about how in 93 the ira bombed london and we didnt close borders to them.

Its funny because while we didnt close the boarders, i strictly remember even as a 10 year old the anti irish rhetoric going around, and how irish were getting jumped.

>Hong Kongese
It's Hong Kongers

They are allies of the whey

what a strange place canada is