Guys, what's with all the shill-posts recently? Are we being invaded? How can we stop them?

Guys, what's with all the shill-posts recently? Are we being invaded? How can we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVNXnuMkrl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Are we being invaded?

Dude, we are *ALWAYS* being invaded.

Welcome to Sup Forums

I don't know, but I feel so sleepy. I'm sorry, I need sleep now, I'm going to bed.

don't worry. let them flow over you like water. they are transient and easy to spot.

just like if someone were to, while you were sleeping, replace every single piece of your home and being with an exact replica, you would awake and undoubtedly feel the difference, even if you did not know from what, so too is our ability to recognize and discard the shill posts.

they will stop when they stop. until then, be like water my friend, and do not despair, for real recognize real.

>report
>hide
>proceed with shitposting

I've been here for 7 years, I've never seen this much shilling

Call them out as shills and concise explain why. Remember to SAGE

tpbp

>people disagree with my backwards ideologies and that makes me mad
Snowflake needs a safe space, eh?

It's been happening really hard since Trump started running. And it hasn't stopped.

Reddit did a huge censore thing so now we have a bunch of Reddit fags who will probably stay.

All these new fags dont even know what SAGE is and always fall for the stupid slide threads. Sad!

you're proving my point shill, how much is Soros paying you?

Shareblue and other actual paid shills thanks to the election.
lebbitor invasion
Lack of fucking moderator work
Take your pick.

>We People flood our board and drown out any legit conversation.
You cunts keep flooding and shitposting.

Wait for Monday.
It's spring break and most of Reddit will have to go back to grade school soon. It's ok, go outside and actually do something. It will all be over soon.

>this person STILL disagrees with me oooo I'm getting so furious
I genuinely hope you're not trolling

I like this.

This is a safe space now. You must be a shill because you have a different opinion. Don't hurt our sensibilities

Maybe it's just Sup Forums in general. Sup Forums is a shell of it's former self, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are getting flooded with ledditors, Sup Forums memes are going mainstream, Sup Forums has always been shit

See how they do a "I'm only pretending to be retarded" act. You can catch them reusing lines.

They also avoid real debate. So if you say something they can't rebuttal with being stupid then they tend to ignore you.

In their threads don't bother posting. And if you do, don't forget to type SAGE into the options.

Also Reddit fags/newfags, read all the rules.

>omg still disagreeing with me?! they can't even debate, they don't even know what niggers are jews

I think another part might be actual retards on here trying to farm (yous) Sup Forums teir trash. Most probably being from Reddit.

1. Reddit was down so they flooded this place for a bit
2. Brock had a heart attack so Shareblue might have had some changes in leadership/strategy
3. HWNDU got btfo repeatedly so hard so publicly, that lots of leftist jimmies were rustled enough to want some form of revenge on Sup Forums

But they can't win playing 4d card games with us

shills will not divide us

You German bro, you should move to America if you can fix your country. We are more German then yours even with our 40% whites who are mostly mixed whites.

Who cares lol just post fashy goy stuff until they go away

We turn this into a delicious copy pasta?

free (you)
>Fashy got stuff
I think Sup Forumstards and shills need to learn the language of Sup Forums.

someone called out he was going to have a heart attack on i think the 6th this month

I might be one of the only Jews on Sup Forums that's not JIDF

digits confirm you tell the truth, and believe me there's nothing I'd rather do than just leave this increasingly muslim hellhole behind and move to nice part of white america.....
However, then I'd be just a fleeing refugee grown ass man (leaving grannies and poor kids behind), like the mudslimes over here and I'd hate to be like them......
So I will either fucking see this country save itself or go under with it when the downfall finally comes

I'm OP btw switched networks

>I've been here for 7 years, I've never seen this much shilling

It has never been worse
we're paying the price for our influence in the election we are the number one internet target since we're the ones that they couldn't control or turn

Lurk more before posting.

well you're just one of the idiots that contribute to shitposting, like this thread and all the other threads you created based on your id

>So if you say something they can't rebuttal with being stupid then they tend to ignore you.

Posting memes and grand conspiracies about satanic child sex pizza restaurants isn't something you can really offer a rebuttal to

shitposting is an art

>nu/pol/ shill thinks there are actually shills here
What a moron

sounds like something a shill would say

You have Reddit starting to show up here and everyone's ideas get more liberal.

you're the shill, calling out shills is what shills do through subversion

IM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING OUT WHO IS SHILLING THE SHILLS WHO ARE SHILLING OTHER SHILLS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM BEING SEEN AS SHILLERS

You could kill yourself. That would get rid of at least one thread.

ShareBlue is working on overdrive since Brock got his robotic heart installed

I like to watch Dutchsinse, the earthquake forecaster, on youtube. He came out with a video last night saying that he is being harassed by various elements of government, and that he is going to start naming names of shills on youtube who do the bidding of the deep state. This info seems to correlate with some kind of "fake news" crackdown, and it's interesting because he isn't a conspiracy theorist, but for some reason (((they))) don't like him forecasting earthquakes. Here's the video, and he talks about the contact these folks have made with him both at the beginning and end of the broadcast. He says the naming of the youtube shills is coming soon, and I assume he hasn't done it yet because he wants to make sure he's naming the right people.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVNXnuMkrl4

this

They took my toaster and left the burnt crumbs though. Fuckers.

I don't know what that means

the toaster was a gift from the past (You) who purchased it. you must retrieve it for the thousands of (You)s to come.

it already is in the universe i am from.

remember it

(((They))) are here. Fear is strong of this forsaken place