Brit/pol/ - Too Late edition

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/how-many-times-do-i-have-to-saay-it.html
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-flag-12792315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First. Fuck Brexitards.

>tfw still no YKTD

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured
Jesus Christ these numbers are about two days old now sort it out

>

I as Muslim British man condemn terror attacks made by crazy people but you blaming 1.5 billion Muslims for the actions of non-muslims is pathetic and uncalled for.

Brit/pol/s favorite degenerate RWDS captain stopping by with another long awaited SSBBW gf blog update.

The gf dropped down to a little under 32 stone a month ago now, but she has stalled. She wants to start gaining again instead of waiting till she reaches 30 stone like we planned. I'm trying to convince her to keep going, but it'll be difficult because her pride in her progress has overtaken her motivation. On the plus side she still enjoys our walks and loves yoga. Although mobility was never an issue she definitely gets about a lot quicker and can keep moving for a lot longer. All in all things are looking pretty good.

Leave a comment for me down below telling me how SSBBW gf 2017 is going for you. Don't forget to like, and subscribe.

Brit/pol/'s favourite degenerate RWDS captain signing off.

Into the showers, please.

>terror attacks are becoming more common so just deal with it lmao

>people without x number of degrees and books are TOO DUMB to even comment on this matter
>unless you happen to agree with the authority figure

Every time.

>this lazy fake taqiyya bait
sure m8

APOLOGIZE

INVOKE
I
N
V
O
K
E

>blaming the ideology responsible for this attack and countless others like it is the same thing as holding 1.5 billion individuals personally accountable

thank fuck

this place is undeniably better without him

The story is getting stranger.

Radicalised in Saudi Arabia.

They'll be saying he came back from Syria next....

>APOLOGIZE
>Z

Can they just fire Suqmadiq Khan? He was shit before this, so get someone else. Preferably white (just because not many people like smelly brown folks at this point in time)

In light of recent events I think we should delay proceeding until maybe next month in october maybe 2018 I'm sure negotiations will be difficult so we need to prepare.

Perhaps he was one of those British Backed FSA moderates!

Won't even get community service. Crime pays.

>food and clothes for her four year-old
Among other things, no doubt.

>crippled with loans
>spends £20000, not on repaying said loans, but on buying food and clothes
Fucking sure she did

That usury should be illegal. Retard should have her wages garnished to repay the boss though. Who takes out 20k on those interest rates for fuck sake?

>ignores Mohammad's numerous commands to wage jihad in the quran and hadiths
>thinks he is the real muslim

These twats are all the same. Fucking criminals the lot of them.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/how-many-times-do-i-have-to-saay-it.html

Here we go

I think we can all agree this would provide a solid foundation for the great uncucking.

Stop doing drugs

Who /supportsamediocrefootballteam/ here?

>how many times do i have to saay it
>saay it

>ANNNDRREEEEWW

He was also a black muslim.

When did Peter get so CIVIC anyway?

I have a crush on pube boy

who?

pics?

Preusse aka pube boy

>tfw pubes doesn't notice you

>tfw you will never be as fit as pube boy

He is never saying drugs are the >only cause. He is just pointing them out as >a cause.

>How many times does he have to say it?

oh

forget it then

Grow up.

@118094049
@118094319
@118094553
@118094993
>Tfw he still hasn't recovered from getting BTFO a month ago he desperately needs my attention to feel any self worth

>Getting Woodcock to open Benders UK

What happened to bomber Harris?

>bringing /brit/ gimmicks to Brit/pol/

Lads pls

Anti-Tripfag is a codeword for Anti-White

You need to get out. No peace for muds.

Why's hitchens discarded? Being defeatist?

YKTD has confirmed to me that he will be returning at some point.

>not having choochoo in /ourguys/

>muh working class vote
>uses it on (((ukip)))

something doesn't quite add up here

He's been a bell this week, saying the attacker was probably on drugs.

>after 1,400 years of continuous warfare against the West, which was commanded by Muhammad upon all Muslims in the Quran and Hadiths, involving over 500 separate battles and the conquests of Spain and Byzantium, at the turn of the millennium Islam spontaneously became a religion of peace
>made decadent by the new Islamic culture of peace and love, Muslims started smoking joints en masse
>less than a year later, thousands of Muslims around the world started taking Adderall and Xanax in order to counteract the effects of all the joints they had been smoking, creating a toxic cocktail with the cannabis, which induced mass psychosis as a side effect that only affected Muslims
>this is why we have terrorism in the current year
>t. Peter Hitchens

>tfw Rimmer is banned for three days

Are Lowland Scotish basically Northern English? My paternal grandfather and grandmother both had Lowland Scottish last names, but I don't want to be half Scottish.

You best not be lying

what is it with yanks and muh heritage?

>born in america
>american mum
>german dad
>english nan
>irish dad

'I'M 0.300230% IRISH AND 34% GERMAN, 19% ENGLISH AND 0.003853782% ITALIAN BTW'

Hope to see these patrolling the anti-Brexit march tomorrow.

I just hope AC Grayling does NOT get in the way of the well-armed coppers tomorrow with his 'we're marching in honour of your fallen comrade' (yes he said this) nonsense.

Has anyone read Houellebecq's Submission?

ffs

Ticks me off more than most because 1) his book the abolition of britain was really good and 2) I like the odd joint on occasion and don't understand his fervor for hating on casual, discrete users.

Oh, so that terrorist nigger born in Britain is British?
"American" isn't an ethnic group.

I can understand the 'moral conservative' stance on drugs, what I don't sympathise with is Hitchens how highly he regards it as a crucial issue. If there were a magic button that would deport all muslims but legalise weed, Peter wouldn't press it.

Unless you count natives

>tfw rimmer is banned for weeks

Haha git it roun' ye

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE MAD MAN

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-flag-12792315

@118097251

Yeah, but I don't have a feather in my hair, so I'm not one of those. Anyway, they'd be separated into many different groups, too.
But, really, are Lowlanders practically English?

Mails front (changed)

Now he's an ISIS killer so much for the 'lone wolf' theory.

(i still reckon he came back from Syria)

Not Bummer Rimmer

@118097433
Who is this faggot imposter?

lads

Little beta got his tripcode taken aff him and theree's literally fuck all he can dae aboot it

waheyy

Is using @s some retarded new meme or something?

>being this new

21 properties searched & 8 People arrested.

Lone wolf? My Arse.

Ah, obviously the mild racism he suffered from is the cause of his radicalisation. The answer is simple! MORE DIVERSITY.

I shit you not he just tweeted this.

He is my great great uncle, BomberHaris is my Battlefield name.

I meet him a few times, but I was very young, I dont really remember,

Thoughts?

DITCH THE HITCH
DELETE THE PETE

Can Sup Forums stop getting in the media ffs?

>7777