>Be America
>Don't enforce law for 17 years
>Encourage illegal immigrant to stay
>Let him start a family
>Fall in love
>PRANKED YA!!
>GTFO lolololololololol

Growing pains...

why exactly is he being deported if he has a work visa?

can you fucking retards pull your heads out of your gigantic american asses and start going after businesses that employ illegals? it's literally the easiest fucking thing to do. illegals are not going to come if they CAN'T FIND WORK.

17 years in the us, and is not a citizen yet.

Seems that he does not enjoy our freedoms enough to be a patriot. He needs to go back.

>on a work permit for 17 fucking years
>can't be bothered to get citizenship

FUCK

MEXICANS

The average process time is 20 years for mexicans

I would allow him to go through a process of becoming a citizen 2bh. I'd do it for any Mexicans without a criminal record (apart from the illegal immigration itself, of course) and have proven they can be valuable to society by having held a job for a long period of time.

> 17 years
> no citizenship
Adios extranejos!

If he could afford to buy an Eddie's Steak Shed, he should have been smart enough to apply for citizenship in that time

See ya later Roberto!

I thought they were only deporting people with a criminal record?

Was he even making efforts to become a citizen proper did he pay up his taxes does/did he have a license to even run a business?

Build a wall

Deport them all

If you are in the country illegally you are a criminal

That pic is reason enough to tighten borders everywhere

>detained
he wasn't deported , must have been a misunderstanding

Been saying it for years. Fine any company that hires an illegal for the average yearly American salary. Per illegal. Then build a wall and shoot anyone crossing, because at that point there will be just drug dealers left.

"Beristain had received a voluntary deportation order from a federal immigration judge in New York in 2000 after he and his wife inadvertently crossed the Canada border while visiting Niagra Falls. Agents there discovered that he was in the U.S. illegally. Beristain, who is Mexican, opted to stay since he was concerned about his wife, Helen, a U.S. citizen, who had high blood pressure and was pregnant with their daughter"

If he was married to an American, he could have applied for a green card instead of overstaying on a work visa.

Good. It should be 100 years.

Wait, he's been married since 2000 and never bothered to obtain citizenship? It's his own damn fault.

The cash he has saved up in his Barto bank will stretch further in Tehano land

You're welcome

>17 year work permit

If I pulled this shit in any other country i would be kicked out in 2.

Fucking Demonrats ruined everything.

>Roberto was detained during a trip the couple took to Niagara Falls in 2000 after they accidentally crossed the border into Canada. When U.S. immigration agents discovered he was undocumented, they ordered him to leave the country.
>Since his wife was pregnant at the time, Roberto did not.

You had a good run, Paco... now it's time to go back.

They filed for him to get citizenship, but it isn't automatic. The case is pending. But, yeah, they waited a good while before doing that.

He really shouldn't have a problem though, both his wife and child are US citizens.

The only gig against him is the part where he was in the US illegally during most of that. Which could cause a problem for him.