Genuine question...

Genuine question, what does Sup Forums think of sadiq kahn's statement about terrorist attacks being part and parcel of living in a big city?

I think it is a stupid thing to say, terrorist attacks should never be accepted as just a 'normal occurrence'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
change.org/p/british-government-impeach-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be Muslim Mayor of major city
>most other Muslim controlled cities are full of terrorism
>Totally normal for a terrorist attack to happen in london
>Muslim logic

Every big city will keep on having them now,unless we do something about it,which we won't.

So in that sense he is correct

>88

Have you guys heard about the terror attack in Tokyo? Me neither.

I think they should siege his office

I get where he was coming from, but the way he said it was wrong.

We should accept that it is likely to happen and prepare for it ETC. but saying that it is just part of living in a city is stupid

Regular Jihad attacks are a Muslim social norm that regularly occur where ever there are Muslim people.
Allow Muslim settlement, elect a Muslim mayor, and your city will have to live by Muslims norms.

Never heard of the Subway Sarin Incident?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

You just lost your Weebo card.

>Have you guys heard about the terror attack in Tokyo? Me neither.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

Terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a diverse non homogenous city.

>1995

>1995

Sadiq Khan should be publicly hanged.

Jihad is a Muslim social norm
Elect a Muslim leader
Allow Muslim settlement
Live by Muslim norms

Scan the news of any Muslim country/city and you'll see several jihad/Islamic attacks within that city each week. London is no different now, dirt isn't magic, now that London is a Black & Muslim city run by a Muslim it has to live by the norms of those 3rd world people.

>Genuine question, what does Sup Forums think of sadiq kahn's statement about terrorist attacks being part and parcel of living in a big city?

part and parcel of living anywhere really, how do you expect to avoid gunfire when everyone has three rifles

sorry you can't expect civil discourse from some people, they aren't able to or they already would

She was a mudslime.

>1 attack in the world's largest city in over 2 decades
OK.

I think it is dis-ingenious, and un-acceptable. Its not a valid argument.......Tokyo, New Deli are massive cities and you don't have terrorism every time you turn around.....yes there have been incidents of terrorism in those two exemplars but it ain't the same, is it?

It's an advertising / propaganda technique - just wear the listener down. Let them fight all they want, if you manage to keep it up, eventually they'll wear out.

cf Goebbels, gay rights, the fact that advertisers don't care infinitely whether you see the virtues of their product, just /familiarizing/ people with a product's existence makes them more likely to buy, and who knows how many other examples.

And once that's done, the truth is buried so you have to exert energy to pull it back out from the depths, a la Jordan Peterson, Jared Taylor and the alt-right.

He was referring to the IRA attacks, the statement he made was referring to the "Keep calm and carry on" line.
How it's going to take a lot more to keep Londoners down apparently

sounds like a great to way to say "don't come to london, we're full". looking at the rent prices in the city, he might be right.

Hmm, hadn't really thought about it that way interesting

Anglos lost their city to African and Muslim settlement, now it has to live by African & Muslim norms. If you want to live by Anglo norms, you have to limit settlement of your city to Anglo people.

He's a muslim, it is a normal thing in muslim cities, look at them, daily terrorists attacks are normal there

>Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” and encouraged Londoners to be vigilant to combat dangers.

As much as you morons like to circle-jerk about "muh muslim boogeymen"

I think you deserve this for not honoring Budapest Memorandum. These nukes should have been dropped on London, Washington and Moscow. Have a bad day, filthy brit.

Um, ever heard the Hiroshima bomb sweetie??

It's easy to pretend that the attacks have no effect on society when it isn't your intestines splattered over the whole street.

What these faggots are doing is taking a massive shit on the victims of the attacks.

>Haha, like, what do they matter? My life is still okay. ISIS could kill a hundred times that and I still wouldn't change a thing.

It's literally true. Doesn't make it something we should accept. It can change by deporting kebab

'normal occurrence' for baghdad. mayor of london should be ethnically english, not 3rd generation paki allied infiltrator.

As long as he can convince people that it's not part and parcel of living with Muslim this vermin will considered his mission accomplished.

>be muslim
>just accept terrorist attacks as a normal everyday part of life
Now you know why the middle east is such a shithole. While whitey was busy hanging those who dirupted civil society, sand niggers were letting their empires be crumbled by savages. Forget about Christianity. Islam is the ultimate slave morality.

that fucking nigger can drop dead.

He's an apologist for Islam. It fucking enrages me, but Bongs seem tacitly complicit in their own destruction so who am I to judge?

(Islamic) terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big (Muslim infested) city.

It's what I've come to expect from mainstream western politicians. "this is normal, you can't do anything about it, let's import more Muslims, don't be racist"

Burger education

>Hiroshima is around 800km away from tokyo

okay

In a way, he's right. Terrorist attacks aren't going to happen in areas that aren't going to get media attention.

I think that he should have said that terror attacks are part of living with Muslims.

Genuine response: If the mayor of Budapest said anything like this we would be on the streets by the thousands within hours demanding his immediate resignation and possible criminal charges.

Bongistan has been unbelieveably slided and normalized into accepting muslim migration and terrorism, its disgusting to read. How spineless and scared you can be? Refusing to stand up and even just speak or hold a controversial opinion when your nation is bred out of existence?

Not like it really matters at this point, if you dont go full day of the rope(which you wont) its only a matter of time since demographic shift puts a muslim party in power.

Krakow is a big city

Budapest is a big city

Prague is a big city

Moscow is a big city

Are terrorist attacks considered normal in these cities?

>tokyo, most densely packed city on the planet. no terror attacks
Wonder what the difference between a Tokyo and a London is. Really makes those membranes nictate.

>88
Guaranteed replies

Anyhow. I guess terrorism is the replacement for murder. Or is it just terrorism when Muslims commit murder.

I see people trying to call Putin a terrorist for killing dissenters. I don't see the logic there. He's not Muslim. It's just murder.

>Say there was never a terror attack in Tokyo
>Get proven wrong
>IT WAS JUST ONE ATTACK WOOOOOOOOW

>its only a matter of time since demographic shift puts a muslim party in power
They will do it to prove how tolerant they are to other cultures.

That's true, but saying it's just something you should accept because its a big city is just wrong.

> don't do anything about the real problem, it's going to happen anyway so just deal with it

>normal occurrence
Muslim Terrorism or occupation of Europe should never be normal
We need another Reconquista of Spain and the rest of Europe

never been a muslim attack there, you little nigger. NIGGERS!!!!

Moscow has lots of mudshits and quite a bit of unrest.

Didn't read what they posted, sorry. The point here is that mudshits = bad.

Well, Moscow is arguable.

He means cities that have a lot of Muslims obviously, but that's not PC.

Of course it fucking stupid to say or believe. No one can possibly believe this.
Feel better now, op?

yeah terrorist attacks happen every day in the united states and japan, we've gotten used to it though which is why they never make the news

You know the term "FACTOID"?

Leftists use what we might call "ETHICOIDS". Loose bits of ethics floating around that get utilized in misleading ways when convenient.

It's absolutely a possible idea or ethical principle that

"WE SHOULD CARE MOST ABOUT THAT WHICH TAKES MOST LIVES"

and

"WE SHOULD CARE LITTLE ABOUT THREATS THAT HAVE A SMALL CHANCE OF HARMING US (LIKE TERRORISM)"

But it's simply not a principle universally applied.

Look at the Jo Cox murder. The reactions were completely different. Nobody said any shit like WELL THE CHANCE OF GETTING HIT BY A CAR IS FAR HIGHER or WE JUST HAVE TO GET USED TO IT. The angle was instead this is outrageous and we must be scared at the angry and dangerous right-wingers and remove them from society.

They COULD have applied all the same ETHICOIDS as they do when muslims kill. Cars are more dangerous etc. etc.

But they simply chose not to.

He needs to fucking resign so an Anglo can clean up that shit hole.
How often does London have mayoral elections?

um, ever hear about Godzilla sweetie?

I think in the US Mayors have a lot more power, Mayors here just wear oddball shit and open summer fates and starbucks.

Seriously retarded. Half of the people agreeing him would be flipping their shit if he instead said rape was part and parcel of living in a major city.

Yeah, pretty sure they're more just ceremonious than having any real power

>terrorist attacks being part and parcel of living in a big city?

he never said that though did he

Always good to provide links to credible sources OP becuase even if you are correct, people will doubt you

So, where is the link?

Although I think he does get some say in transport spending in London.

beyond that not much, he had more power as an MP I would say

>errorist attacks being part and parcel of living in a big city?
OK maybe he did say it

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

LMAO at the comments

Public services and spending allocation afaik

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
lmao, own up?

He is a creepy little man. He places his tongue firmly across the buttocks of the labour party faithful and he will never be mayor again. Londoners should vote him out, burn down his house and tell him to go fuck off to Thailand so he can fuck the little boys that he so much like to fondle at the moment. Wont come out yet but once he has not power people will talk more openly.

idiots you only have to look back two decades and there is evidence! Whites are bad too, look at oklahoma city bombing!

He was voted in 2016 so will have to wait until 2020 for him to go. Wondering if he can be no-confidenced. Can not imagine the damage this man is going to do if he remains.

Yeah but that's not what he said. He said its now part and parcel of living in a big city and its his and parliment's job to prevent it.

It's a disgusting defeatist attitude. This wasn't common before mass immigration from other cultures. To say that it's part and parcel is shit.

So that is what he said then?

> Blame terror attacks on the size of your city and ignore the real issue

Didn't Aum Shinrikyo, a leftist cult, carry out that attack?

change.org/p/british-government-impeach-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london

Come on UK people go sign. Wont get rid of him but will give him so problems with the press. He has had three other petitions since he has been in office. Fucking Londoners and there shitty voting.

He didn't though. You're acting like the government and Sadiq don't care and aren't doing anything. The government literally has an agenda in schools and workplaces called PREVENT where a teacher or employer must report a person to the police if they see any radical behaviour. And its funny you guys are always picking on Sadiq when they guy has a fatwa issued against him for how progressive he is by people who propbably believe in pretty much the same things the far-right do.

I'll accept his comment if he can explain to me why the big modern cities of Tokyo, Seoul and literally every other city with 0 muslims gets no terrorist attacks.

Can I donate money to the fatwa. If they want I can hire a car for them to drive at him at high speed. More than that I throw in a couple of kitchen knives just in case.

London isn't white and this shit is part and parcel to living around the hives of babarous saracens.

Tokyo will have an attack by the end of the year. They are already gearing up for it. Remember Malaysia is close and most of ISIS originate form Malaysia.

Why would you want to do that?

Tokyo

/thread

cos seeing mudslimes dead is good for Britain and based English Teacher remembers his motherland from those good old days when pakis just lived in Bradford and Birmingham

Because he will not go for another 3 years so the only hope of getting rid of him is through murder. I think he deserves to have a bit of fear each day. Then maybe he will think twice about telling Londoners just to accept terrorism as part of life.

>LOOK LOOK THEY HAD ONE

Flooding your cities with Muslim invaders to the point they become the majority voting block so they can appoint an Islamic leader
Might as well be American

>Genuine question, what does Sup Forums think of sadiq kahn's statement about terrorist attacks being part and parcel of living in a big city?

Depends which big city.
Paki's die by dozens on weekly basis simply going to market.
In Europe it's extremely unusual; and we are way more urbanized.

I'd say people bring their customs with them. And you obviously accept them since you voted in kahn.

>American education

Before it was Muslims, European separatists and rural and suburban retards would constantly attack cities.

He didn't say it... it was misquoted in a newspaper, then re-printed in at least two national papers, then reprinted on a ton of news sites. He was actually saying that guarding against terrorism was part & parcel and that we should help the police do so.

He's still a total wanker though. 5 hours, FFS.

He didn't say that, at least not as such. He said that terrorism is a fact of life for a major city, not that we have to "get used to it" or that there was nothing that could be done about it.

His response to the attack on Westminister was perfectly fine.

Well first, you're talking bollocks. If you killed all the muslims in Britain, there would be a lot of economic loss since many of them own business and generate revenue through them. Second, killing all muslims would set the precedent its ok to kill people you don't like, so the government would probably quickly turn on white working class people.

>remembers his motherland from those good old days when pakis just lived in Bradford and Birmingham

Just bollocks. Yorkshire and London always had high populations of muslims after WW2. Want to know why Muslims and foreigners live in these areas? Want to know the "Truth about high concentrations of foreign populations?" BECAUSE THEY ARE FORMER ROOKERIES FOR IMPOVERISHED ENGLISH PEOPLE. The white people weren't eradicated or murdered, they fucking chose to leave areas like Peckham and Bradford because they were only there because they were poor in the first place.

Deport the savage fuckers you cuck

>muh racist boogeymen

Well I think you're just a violent thug who is ignorant. a) He didn't tell Londoners to accept terrorism, the quote was taken out of context and b) I find it testmiment to your stupidity you're decrying terrorism while encourage terrorism.

What are you talking about. I spent four years in Yorkshire as a kid. Everyone was white. Then I lived in Essex and everyone was white. Only when I was in London did the colour change. Not that I care about that. I do not give a shit what colour, race, religion a person is. All I care about is this man is a cunt and should die. Or at least be in the front line so ordinary Londoners can have some defence. He is a cunt. He says cuntish things an I fail to see the difference between something being a part of life and getting used to it. Same thing.

Yes, just one, motivated by a fake religion, a religion almost no one believes in.

>Be rural retard who can somehow use a gun
>Jim Bob, today we avenge the Confederacy
>Yee-haw! Right behind you Cleetus
>Pauses to drink moonshine and consume Moon Pies
>The city arises as an enormous, elemental beast of concrete, steel, and plastic
>Bellows challenge to its primal foes
>Cleetus and Jim Bob soil themselves and flee back to West Virginian wilderness
>Do it all again tomorrow

no muslims

I am not advocating terrorism. I am advocating the murder of one person to relieve the problems of millions of Londoners. No one else has to worry. They can just avoid being close to the cunt when the car drives over him.