White kid nearly dies from poison mine

White kid nearly dies from Cyanide mine from Department of agriculture. His dog however dies.

White mums response? Lol pls warn us next time. lol :)

>white people
>ever not being cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2017/03/18/idaho-boy-sprayed-by-cyanide-planted-by-us-department-of-agriculture-dog-killed/
usnews.com/news/best-states/oregon/articles/2017-03-16/state-removes-cyanide-traps-after-wolf-accidentally-killed
thedodo.com/wildlife-services-animals-killed-2016-2314386141.html
sacbee.com/news/investigations/wildlife-investigation/article2574599.html
hcn.org/articles/looking-back-on-a-century-of-poisoning-predators
nrdc.org/experts/zack-strong/wildlife-services-environmental-assessment-its-montana-operations-inadequate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M44_(cyanide_device)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American flag
>mum
I feel bad for that dog though.

Mom was probably devastated that they killed her lover.

It's okay ,you see, because they have guns to prevent a tyrannical government

Hahaha sounds like an ancap meme

>When you lease poison gas mines to farmers and a kid and his dog accidentally step over one and the dog dies but the kid's family can't sue according to the NAP so his mom just tells you to be more careful next time

>t. Canuck on vacation

rest in peace dogbro

that's a cute boy

Kek

>no link
>no interest

I remember there being a recent spat about the cyanide capsules killing a wolf (a non-target species of the capsules), one of the criticisms being that this exact shit could happen lmao

Why does the US government hate dogs so much?

This.

Do your fucking job OP. Provide a little summary of the article and a link, not just a screencap of the headline. Fuck this shit thread.

Because they are literally niggers.

fox59.com/2017/03/18/idaho-boy-sprayed-by-cyanide-planted-by-us-department-of-agriculture-dog-killed/

Its his own fault. He shouldn't have had that 15.999" barrel.

I would sue the ever living SHIT out of those people and take them to court and have a chance to yell at them.

I'd do worse, but I'm known for being vengeful in my family so I realize not everyone would do as I do.

the entire federal government is criminal

usnews.com/news/best-states/oregon/articles/2017-03-16/state-removes-cyanide-traps-after-wolf-accidentally-killed ere's another one
apparently these things aren't very good as far as collateral damage is concerned

Nice.They can kill rednecks too.

Our forefathers went to war for high taxes and today we let the government place mines out here

what a dumbfuck seriously. Who just walks up and touches a fucking pipe sticking out the ground? Got his fucking dog killed and everything.

If I provided a link I'd be shilling though. Faggot sperglord. Also, google title, bing bang boom.

>spoonfeeding faggots in the year of our lord
NEVER

>cyanide mines

Who in their right minds decided this was in any way a good idea

M-44s are spring-activated devices that release cyanide when they are activated through upward pressure or pulling. The US Department of Agriculture uses the devices to control coyotes and other predators.

“We didn’t know anything about it. No neighborhood notifications and our local authorities didn’t know anything about them,” Mark said. “The sheriff deputies who went up there didn’t even know what a cyanide bomb was.”

thedodo.com/wildlife-services-animals-killed-2016-2314386141.html

sacbee.com/news/investigations/wildlife-investigation/article2574599.html

hcn.org/articles/looking-back-on-a-century-of-poisoning-predators

nrdc.org/experts/zack-strong/wildlife-services-environmental-assessment-its-montana-operations-inadequate

bullshit bureaucracy. we would rather have cyanide landmines than just give hunting permits.

dumb ass anti gun nuts. hunters aren't your enemy against big cattle.

Who expects to find spring loaded cyanide landmines a hundred yards from their property?

Europeans. Seriously, have you never heard about the iron harvest? All kinds of bombs and mines and grenades get dug up all the damn time.

Why the fuck are they planting cyanide bombs near people's properties without notifying them 'lol by the way there's a bomb at the edge of your property' ? Like why the fuck are they putting cyanide that close to people in the first place?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M44_(cyanide_device)

bullshit device is far more dangerous than having trained hunters.

the thing kills people. kills endangered animals.

because coyotes can read. the western states have been raped by the feds forever.

> americans put cyanide BOMBS in their own territory

lol what the fuck is this bullshit, you lot are fucking retarded

guns are bad fuck animals

The Feds are fucking maniacs. Here in ND we let people shoot coyotes to stem the population and it works well enough.

>Implying Illegal spics aren't just random cyanide capsules ready to rape and or kill at a moments notice.

We should move those cyanide mines to the border and disguise it with jugs of water.

Huh you are right more guns and less government solves a lot of problems. Fuck big government.

>It is by the grace of God that I still draw breath

> a little liberal boy is more eloquent than all of Sup Forums put together

Call us "cucks," but I'll gladly be a "cuck" as I enjoy the poise of my own sophistication.

Because the feds are fucking retarded with too much reach and not enough oversight, and what oversight there is doesn't give a fuck because it they're getting their way anyways.

Retarded anti-gun shenanigans mixed with lack of actual expertise in pest control and ecology on a federal scale. This shit manifests itself in multiple ways.

Where's your leaf?

>cyanide mine

Seriously, for what purpose?

>yfw this kid grows up to be Timothy McVeigh because they killed his dog

Jej

>tfw you can't even blame him

I shall add that I'm a liberal, just in case you feeble-minded alt-rightists are too stupid to infer that (which you all are).

Yup, we do the same for coyotes and wolves.

Although I think we're going to have to go the strychnine route for the wolves. Sucks because it goes right through the food chain and wipes out everything.

Why not? They're always spraying chemicals and dropping raccoon poison.

And my point was he should have touched it. How could this have possibly not looked dangerous to him?

you should be on the streets right now demanding this be banned and taken out
but you fagots are gutless

*shouldn't have touched it fuck.

He didn't see it?

>"wow it's almost like they shouldn't account for families with boys that might wander the property and do stupid shit"

Fucking kill yourself.

lolbertarians everyone.
>hurrdurr I should be able to plant mines wherever I please.

>muh personal accountability

dumb ass should ve known what they look like, and that dog isn't going to profit off of... i mean feed the world's hungry, is he? gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelet

>here timmy, this is an encyclopedia of different types of land mines and booby traps are various federal agencies lay all over the place. It's up to you to not get killed. If you don't pass the knowledge test next week the BATFE will come shoot your dog :)
how about no.
>inb4 muh strawman
kys faggot lolbertarian/ancap nigger

>Why not?

because it is fucking retarded.
coyotes and wild dogs are not such a big problem that you have to put down minefields.

>Plant strange looking destructive device in a field with no warning signs
>Someone gets injured
>LOL WHAT A FUCKIN IDIOT YO, WATCH YO STEP NEXT TIME BITCH

Merica.

spbp

you didn't read the article.

I live in Ohio and Coyotes come right up to people's houses.

nobody told me there are cyanide landmines that can be legally laid in my very own country

lemme guess, I need a federal dogkilling license to own one?

>kids shouldn't touch it
>..and their pets
>...and other animals

or, we could just not use unmarked poison mines

Poor doggo ;(

>How could this have possibly not looked dangerous to him?

MAYBE BECAUSE HE WAN'T RAISED IN A FUCKING WARZONE?

Apparently coyotes can read poison gas mine flags and it would ruin the entire purpose of placing them.

wat? they literally use zyklon b mines?

what a time to be alive

t. guy who plants poison gas mines for a living

>tfw there's a poison gas mine internet defense force

considering a drop of cyande in water touching your skin is guaranteed death i dont believe this story

if you zyklon b yourself, you win

Timothy was a a national hero

He jammed snow in his eyes.

what the fuck am i reading

>not to be outdone by Britain and France, the US begins to plant poison gas mines to simulate the vibrant cultural enrichment Europeans go through every day.

damn crafty coyotes, how will we ever deal with them

did you not read the article? The kid immediately attempted to get that shit out of his system.

Guns are dangerous, shitlord.

>tfw roaming gangs of street guns are shitting up my neighborhood

snow in eyes is not a legitimate detoxification method

Not my state, not my problem for something as small as poison mines. Too busy trying to unfuck California from all your bad hombres, amigo.

>tfw six years old
>playing with brother outside.
>find loaded gun in the grass at the edge of my property
>gun doesn't go off for some reason when my brother picks it up
>walk home to give it to dad
>brother steps on cyanide mine
>dies.

WRONG

AMERICA IS ALWAYS AT WAR TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS

WE NEED MORE OF THESE TO KILL TERRORISTS

USA stupidity will never ceases to amaze me

It's almost like he's a child and forgot to hit the CRBNE eye rinse station they also had stationed at the edge of their property.

Surprised he thought to do anything productive at all other than to cry and shit his pants.

So does cyanide, what's your point?

brazil could actually benefit from random cyanide mines though.

why didn they put a danger sign beside it maybe the kid wouldnt have set it off but rip the dogo theres nothing stopping it

>cyanide mine
why was he walking in the cynaide minefields, which i should mention we have a god given right to lay out anywhere on our property

Why would the USDA do this? I'm calling bullshit.

This. Any six year old smart enough to attempt to detox his eyes with snow after getting bombed with cyanide is clearly an intellectual savant.

>atf confiscates gun
>then shoots family dog with it
>then bills us for the cyanide mine

so like do you put down a sign that says warning cyanide minefield to cover yourself from a lawsuit or what

kek stupid kike kid and dog got gassed on the spot

is shoving snow in your eyes productive?

>drink water
>get lead and fluoride poisoning
>eat burger
>get anthrax poisoning and mono
>go outside
>step on cyanide landmine
>go back home
>get shot by swat team that accidentally went to the house next door
>be born
>get dick cut up and sold to skin merchants
>try to defend yourself from roving armed nigger hoardes
>go deaf because noise reduction is illegal, then go to jail because they dindunuffin and you're a fucking white male

Yes. Snow turns into water when it touches something warm.

wtf

are you people insane?

congrats on making water with your eyes i guess

cyanide mines..

wat the fucking fuck

place these in nigger neighborhoods instead

My heart is beating so hard. This is democracy, this is capitalism, this is freedom.
>tfw yurope doesn't know this feel.

yup, sounds like he has potential.